1. Description for Tarpaulin
Materials:PP or PE
Regular size: 2x3m, 3x4m,3x5m, 4x5m, 4x6m, 5x8m, 6x8m, 6x10m, 2.5x3.6m, 3.6x5.4m, 5.4x7.2m, 7.2x9m, 10x50m. According to the requirements of customers....,
Mesh: 9x9 to 14x14
Width: 1.6 to 12m
Weight: 70 to 360gsm
Denier: 500D ~ 1500D
Color: various colors available
Length: no limit
Water, mildew and tear resistant, Double waterproof surfaces.Reinforced corner;
2. Fetures and Application:
sun-resistant,UV treated, lightweight, easy to fold, durable and other characteristics.
Tarpaulin is widely used for truck canopy,ship cover and cargo storage or transportation in mineral factories and ports, also can be used as tents in outside travel and calamities.The tarpaulin is to cover and protect the goods in the open air and avoid the goods get wet.
3. Specifications for Tarpaulin
PE/PP Blue & SIlver Woven Tarpaulin
PP or PE (Inner HDPE Woven Fabric, LDPE laminated both sides )
55 GSM / SQ.M ~ 300 GSM / SQ.M
2 meter or 4 meter withou joint. Available for wider fabric by heat sealing. Or as the client's requirment
500 ~ 3000 Denier
50 meter to 200 meter
Density / sq.inch :
7X6, 7X7, 8X7, 8X8, 10X8, 10X10, 12X12, 14X14, 16X16 ( 2x3m, 3x4m,3x5m, 4x5m, 4x6m, 5x8m, 6x8m, 6x10m, 2.5x3.6m, 3.6x5.4m, 5.4x7.2m, 7.2x9m, 10x50m.)
8x8 9x9 10x10 11x11 12x12 14x14
a. All edges with PP rope in hem;
b. Four corners reinforced by plastic;
c. Rustproof Aluminum eyelet in 1m (1 yard or 3 feet) interval;
d. Four corner reinforced by plastic triangle.
e. Each piece folded into a plastic bag with customer's label inserted
Packed On Paper Tubes &
Wraped In The Same Tarpaulin Fabric
( Ready Made Tarp)
A eyelet every 3 feet(about 1m) or customer-made, with four edges heat-sealed by pp rope in hem and four corners by black triangle.
Fire Resardant/Ultra Violet Protection, Frame Retardant treatment available upon request
Different sizes and colors are available
Tear-resistant super durability minimizes breakage during transprotation and storage
Water-resistant and washable: it prevents contamination or damage from rain or moisture
Double waterproof surfaces.Reinforced corner;
UV stabilized and sunproof
For recreational vehicles, trucks, boats, cargo protection, construction sites, firewood, truck cover, trailer cover, equipment cover, ground cover, emergency shelter, painting tarp, trailer awning, agriculture, garden, camping etc.
Green, White, Blue, Silver , Blue White, Blue Silver,Blue Orange etc., any colors as the client's requirments
Within 25 days after receiving the prepayment
Logos or other company information could be printed on tarpaulin.
4. Photo for Tarpaulin
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- 3. The first layer to do flexible waterproof, that is, roof-specific anti-aging waterproof coating.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Prefabricated board floor layer of cement layer is not called the cushion, should be called leveling layer, this layer can be removed, but be careful not to damage the prefabricated plate.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- First help you correct it, foam concrete used in the roof should be the role of thermal insulation, not as a cushion.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- First to ask the use of your huts, there is the strength of the huts.
If you just get a little, then a few years into a dangerous floor, then calculate the ground, walls, roof (slope roof) area, doors and windows can be used as a wood plate loss.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- According to the "concrete structure construction quality acceptance criteria" provides:
Concrete should be poured within 12h after the completion of the concrete to be covered, and moisturizing conservation;
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- hird, the relevant parts
Different types of rigid waterproof layer separation spacing in addition to meet the calculation needs, but also in the following parts set sub-grid joints.
1. The deformation of the roof structure sensitive parts;
2. Roof and roof drainage direction changes;
3. The junction of the waterproofing layer and the protruding roof structure;
4. Under normal circumstances, each bay load-bearing walls should be set sub-grid seam.
5. Between the waterproof layer and the load-bearing or non-load-bearing parapet or gable should be set sub-grid joints, and in the node structure for proper treatment.
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- Most of the slope roof itself is not waterproof. The role of the slope roof is used for drainage,
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- The cushion is primarily responsible for the load coming from the surface and passes the load evenly to the structural or base.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion is generally used in the ground floor of the building, leveling layer is generally used in the floor or roof. According to the above analysis, I believe that we use the quota, where the floor, roof construction, it should be used to find the level of the fixed sub-head, because there is no so-called concept of the cushion, leveling layer thickness is not what Specific provisions can also be used at the same time different layers of leveling, but must be carried out in accordance with the design requirements, so as not to exceed the load;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range