1. Description for Tarpaulin
Materials:PP or PE
Regular size: 2x3m, 3x4m,3x5m, 4x5m, 4x6m, 5x8m, 6x8m, 6x10m, 2.5x3.6m, 3.6x5.4m, 5.4x7.2m, 7.2x9m, 10x50m. According to the requirements of customers....,
Mesh: 9x9 to 14x14
Width: 1.6 to 12m
Weight: 70 to 360gsm
Denier: 500D ~ 1500D
Color: various colors available
Length: no limit
Water, mildew and tear resistant, Double waterproof surfaces.Reinforced corner;
2. Fetures and Application:
sun-resistant,UV treated, lightweight, easy to fold, durable and other characteristics.
Tarpaulin is widely used for truck canopy,ship cover and cargo storage or transportation in mineral factories and ports, also can be used as tents in outside travel and calamities.The tarpaulin is to cover and protect the goods in the open air and avoid the goods get wet.
3. Specifications for Tarpaulin
PE/PP Blue & SIlver Woven Tarpaulin
PP or PE (Inner HDPE Woven Fabric, LDPE laminated both sides )
55 GSM / SQ.M ~ 300 GSM / SQ.M
2 meter or 4 meter withou joint. Available for wider fabric by heat sealing. Or as the client's requirment
500 ~ 3000 Denier
50 meter to 200 meter
Density / sq.inch :
7X6, 7X7, 8X7, 8X8, 10X8, 10X10, 12X12, 14X14, 16X16 ( 2x3m, 3x4m,3x5m, 4x5m, 4x6m, 5x8m, 6x8m, 6x10m, 2.5x3.6m, 3.6x5.4m, 5.4x7.2m, 7.2x9m, 10x50m.)
8x8 9x9 10x10 11x11 12x12 14x14
a. All edges with PP rope in hem;
b. Four corners reinforced by plastic;
c. Rustproof Aluminum eyelet in 1m (1 yard or 3 feet) interval;
d. Four corner reinforced by plastic triangle.
e. Each piece folded into a plastic bag with customer's label inserted
Packed On Paper Tubes &
Wraped In The Same Tarpaulin Fabric
( Ready Made Tarp)
A eyelet every 3 feet(about 1m) or customer-made, with four edges heat-sealed by pp rope in hem and four corners by black triangle.
Fire Resardant/Ultra Violet Protection, Frame Retardant treatment available upon request
Different sizes and colors are available
Tear-resistant super durability minimizes breakage during transprotation and storage
Water-resistant and washable: it prevents contamination or damage from rain or moisture
Double waterproof surfaces.Reinforced corner;
UV stabilized and sunproof
For recreational vehicles, trucks, boats, cargo protection, construction sites, firewood, truck cover, trailer cover, equipment cover, ground cover, emergency shelter, painting tarp, trailer awning, agriculture, garden, camping etc.
Green, White, Blue, Silver , Blue White, Blue Silver,Blue Orange etc., any colors as the client's requirments
Within 25 days after receiving the prepayment
Logos or other company information could be printed on tarpaulin.
4. Photo for Tarpaulin
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- and the formation of the ice dam will lead to roof water, water will find the path into the house.
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Master roof: the general use of 40 thick C20 reinforced fine stone concrete protection.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof: In order to prevent rainwater from entering the roof, groundwater infiltrates the wall, the basement and the underground structures, and the indoor water penetrates the floor and the wall.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- First, the basement moisture treatment structure is usually: first in the basement wall outer surface wiping 20mm thick 1: 2 waterproof mortar, basement walls should be used cement mortar masonry, gray seam must be full; and in the basement floor and the first Floor floor is divided into two walls of the level of moisture-proof layer. The outer wall of the basement wall should be tampered with the soil with poor permeability.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
Bubble concrete is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly building materials, which are widely used in wall materials, but there are still some defects, such as low strength, cracking, water absorption, as the cushion of its strength is not enough standard.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 3, waterproof layer set and standard construction methods: to be painted 2 to 3 times, or should be added fiberglass cloth, and each brushing the thickness of the cured material shall not be less than 1 mm, and should be completely dry (about 5 -8 hours) and then the next construction. After brushing, but also in the paint waterproof layer to do a mortar protective layer, and finally paste the tile.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- 1, can not be dug, the prefabricated board seam is too big.
2, in addition, now rarely used prefabricated panels, the earthquake effect is not good; especially after the Wenchuan earthquake. If it is cast-in-place floor, you can dig out.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- hird, the relevant parts
Different types of rigid waterproof layer separation spacing in addition to meet the calculation needs, but also in the following parts set sub-grid joints.
1. The deformation of the roof structure sensitive parts;
2. Roof and roof drainage direction changes;
3. The junction of the waterproofing layer and the protruding roof structure;
4. Under normal circumstances, each bay load-bearing walls should be set sub-grid seam.
5. Between the waterproof layer and the load-bearing or non-load-bearing parapet or gable should be set sub-grid joints, and in the node structure for proper treatment.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- Base cushion waterproofing is not contact with the soil (Ying water) to prevent water into the cushion, but in the cushion and the base of the bottom of the contact, in fact, is the basis of the bottom of the waterproof.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range