Type of PE Protective Film :
Polyethylene film coated with pressure sensitive acrylic solvent adhesive or water-based adhesive
1. Colors: Transparent. Other availbale color: Blue, Green, White, Yellow, Black & White
2. Printability: Can print Logo, company name in 1-2 colors on the film surface
3. Thickness: 30micron~150micron (equals to 0.03mm~0.15mm)
4. Length: 50m~3000m
5. Width: 50mm~1500mm
PE protection film
Water base acrylic adhesive
Polypropylene Film (Opp film /Bopp film)
Clear, brown, white, red, blue, green, yellow, black, orange, etc.
10" paper core
Up to 4 colors
Adhesion to steel
1,high quality stretch
2,recyclable, environmental and safe
3,provide excellent protection for your product surface
4,there is low, medium, high or super high adhesive for your choosing
5,hot- temperature. Endurable and anti-AG-Ing
1.Stretch film is frequently used to wrap, stabilise and secure palletised goods, and it is ideal for bundling and
unitizing a number of samll, individual, irregular shaped items into larger loads.
2.transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun
Q1. What is your MOQ?
Normally our MOQ for each size is 500KG
Q2. Can you offer free sample?
Yes, A4 sample for free.
Q3. What is your delivery time?
We deliver in 10-20days after receive the deposit.
Q4. Can you accept mixed products in one container?
Yes, we accept for sure.
- Q:What is the density of the common PE films?
- Its density is about 0.92g/cm3. Low density polyethylene film transparency and good sealing performance, waterproof, moisture-proof; low tensile strength, tensile elongation, easy wrinkled, thin film below 0.03mm, tension control should be small, and all the tension to a constant, especially easy to deform when heated, causing difficulties in color. Therefore, when drying, the film surface temperature should not be too high (within 550C). According to the film forming process, can be divided into blown film, cast film (IPE) (CPE), several low foaming film etc.. IPE thin film tensile strength and opening than CPE film, with positive printing, can be used for food bags, clothing bags; CPE thin film thickness uniformity, surface gloss, transparency and thermal sealing is better than PE, but positive and negative printing, but the production cost is higher. CPE film is mainly used as the inner layer of composite bags and cosmetics, pickles and pastry packaging; low foaming film decorative, thick texture, not easily tensile deformation, using positive printing, as New Year paintings trademarks and hand bag etc..
- Q:Why should a plastic film be covered after civil construction?What's the point? Do you have any requirements for plastic film?
- Is used for curing concrete. Because cement solidification requires proper moisture, moisture to react to the concrete hardness increasing. Covered with plastic film to prevent water evaporation. If excessive moisture evaporation, will affect the curing of concrete, can produce dry, peeling and other phenomena, affecting the strength of concrete.
- Q:What is the function of the plastic film on the refrigerator cabinet?
- Because the SIEMENS refrigerator is in the refrigerator on both sides of the refrigerator, this layer of film will be blocked, the outer layer of film can effectively protect the appearance of the refrigerator, not quality problems, can rest assured that the use of! The ` `
- Q:Are planted steel structure plastic film shed structures?
- The planted steel structure plastic film greenhouse structure does not belong to the category of structures, and the main reasons are as follows:Structures generally refer to places where people are not directly involved in production and living activities. Such as water towers, chimneys, Zhanqiao, dams, reservoirs and so on. Normally, so-called structures are artificial structures that do not have, do not contain, or do not provide human habitation, such as towers, ponds, filters, clarifier, digesters, etc.. An artificial building that has, contains, or provides human habitation, known as a building. The name of the structure is much more in the textbook of water supply and drainage. It should be noted that this definition is not absolute. In water conservancy and hydropower projects, all structures on rivers and channels are called buildings, such as hydraulic structures.
- Q:Can plastic film be printed?
- Plastic film can be printed, the current printing technology is already very mature, you can print 3D. Now there are plastic film printers.
- Q:What is the working principle of the manual plastic bag sealing machine?
- By heating the plastic material and then heating is a fusion plastic wrap to prevent sticking up plastic bags
- Q:How do you tear the plastic film under your new shoes?
- The new shoes under the plastic film can be directly torn down, and if it is difficult, you can use the blower to the hot air file, blowing for a while, the heat is easy to tear off.
- Q:What kind of material is plastic film?
- Plastic film generally has polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC and other plastic materials.
- Q:What's the plastic film on the disposable paper cup?
- The wax coated cup is coated with a layer of wax used to separate the water.The polyethylene film cup is the film covered with polyethylene in the cup wall.The wall of the double wall cup has two layers of paper. There is air between the paper and the paper, and the insulation is very good.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the permeability of plastic film?
- Film properties. The permeability of polymer film is related to its structure. The permeability of polar film is larger than that of non-polar film, and the amorphous film is larger than crystalline film. In addition, the permeability coefficients of some polymer films are similar to those of saturated vapor pressure. The permeability coefficient of polyethylene and nylon films is several times higher than that of moisture permeability. This is mainly due to the formation of pores between crystals or grains, which facilitates the flow of liquid water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range