PE Film Highly Stretchable for Wraping Model GXH086
PE Film Highly Stretchable for Wraping Model GXH086 is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. In contrast, shrink wrap is applied loosely around an item and shrinks tightly with heat.
1. Dimension : Height 50cm x 2.4kg
Core 400g, Nett Film 2kg (A lot of supplier selling the core is heavy buy film is less, please pay attention to it).
2. Quantity : 6 rolls in a carton
1 ) Different temperature resistance with good adhesion.
2 ) High tensile strength, good resistance of damage,no residue, eco-friendly.
3 ) Printing logo on paper core and carton mark as customers' need
4 ) SGS, ISO,BV, CTI certificates approved
5）Professional teamwork for orders
6）No.365 on the 2012 Fortune Global 500
7) Professional manufacturer with 31 years experiences of adhesive tapes
Special size,color can be made according to customer's requirement
Widely Used for protective
Red, milky, green, white , yellowish, blue, black, or at will.
20ft container or as you need.
30% in advance,70% balance the copy of B/L.
15workdays except the affirming date of logo on paper core and carton after receiving the deposit.
Jumbo rolls size
normal length: 20m,33m,50m,100m
ISO.9001.2008. and SGS.
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:What's the reason why watermarks are easy to appear on protective film of high adhesion?
- NOTE: Standard protective film is anti-static. You can't feel it adhesive by hands. It's the only choice of high-class digital camera and digital vidicon. Some protective films on the market is very sticky because it's just a layer of plastic film coated with glue. There may be bubbles or watermarks on the screen after you cover it on the screen. The display effect will be very bad. And this kind of film is very difficult to remove. It's even more difficult to clean up the glue. Remember it: if you really cherish your cell phone, digital camera or digital vidicon,NEVER use this kind of film on it!
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:How to test the adhesion of protective film?
- There's a special equipment for tension testing! The protective film you are saying may be silicone PET, generally having adhesion of 2 g - 10 g. High-quality ones have excellet performence in eliminating bubbles.
- Q:The ways to remove the protective film on household appliances
- Using the dedicated detergent for washing air conditioning (for example "Dichen" that is used when there's too much greasy dirt in the air conditioning that the refrigeration is affected. The effect is pretty good.) Such dedicated detergent is sold in refrigeration parts store.
- Q:What's the meaning of 3.0 H in anti-scratch protective film 3.0H?
- It means that there will be no scratches on the surface of the film! The price is about three times than that of OK8. The cost effectiveness is quite high. But the performance is not good!
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- I do not suggest to use water (water with washing powder etc.). You can use oil. If possible, you can buy some special stainless steel cleaning oil. If the door is painted, machine oil is okay.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range