Intrduction of SPC 2013 Hot Sale Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
2.Made from 100%new Raw material
3.Accurate size and thickness
Material: PE or LLDPE
PE film have common plastic film and stretch film
Stretch film data below
Package:Carton or according to customer's requirement
Longitudinal tensile rate ≥ 450
Transverse tensile rate ≥ 700
Features of Stretch film data below
Draft ability is strong
Contraction memory is lasting
Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance
Fast wrapping & film stretchability up to 450% on automatic pallet wrapping machines with low noises
Reduces material cost & film waste
High clarity for effective inspection of goods
High puncture resistance with multi-layer structure
Super tight load stability for high-security storage & transit
1.Pallets wrapping, carton wrapping, packaging of bulk goods.
2.Transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels.
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun.
Hand use and machine use
1.Draft ability is strong
2.Contraction memory is lasting
3.Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
4.Transparency is high.
5.Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
6.Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance.
5cm -150cm (400mm, 450mm, 500mm, etc)
15mic-40mic(15mic, 17mic, 18mic, 20mic, 21mic, 23mic, 25mic, 27mic,etc)
Paper Core Size
2'' and 3''
1/4/6rolls/carton, or in pallet pack, as per your requirments.
15 working days/20ft,
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Biodegradable packaging has a bright future and has attracted worldwide attention. In this paper, the properties, degradation mechanism, processing technology and application of various kinds of degradable packaging materials are reviewed. According to the mechanism of degradation, it can be divided into biodegradable plastics, biodegradable plastics, light / biological double degradable plastics and water degradation plastics.
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- Paper packaging bags - paper bags are sealed and filled with milk, which is poured into the paper tube and then cut and sealed, so there is no air in it. The paper bag is composed of paper, aluminum, plastic six layer composite packaging, can effectively put the milk and air, light and bacteria isolation, so it can be stored at room temperature, and longer shelf life, can reach 45 days, paper bags of the higher price, the cost is low.
- Q:What's the function of pearl cotton packing material?
- EPE pearl cotton foam material is a new kind of environmental protection packing and filling material. Its advantages are more and more recognized by people, so its use will continue to expand and innovate. Especially in the packaging and other industrial materials, it is better than the traditional wood performance, lower cost, higher grade, elegant appearance, better effect.
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage
- Good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and strength, and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package.
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag, please?
- Vacuum packaging material has two layers of composite, there are three layers of composite, common two layer composite more, want to see the products installed. Vacuum packaging material is divided into PET/PE PA/PE PA/CPP, PET composite can be evacuated, but relatively easy to leak, PET more brittle, PA/PE is a good vacuum performance, can withstand 100 degrees Celsius water sterilization, minus 30 degrees Celsius temperature freezing. PA/CPP is a vacuum cooking bag can withstand 120 degrees Celsius temperature cooking, minus 30 degrees Celsius temperature freezing. According to the customer installed products, the choice of material is not the same, can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Q:How many kinds of packing are there?
- According to packaging products, materials are: paper products packaging, plastic packaging, metal packaging, bamboo and wooden packaging, glass container packaging and composite materials packaging;
- Q:What packing materials should be understood in purchasing?
- The general duty packaging packaging and external packaging. Whether the guest to PP bag, PP bag on whether to lead LOGO, quality and size of the PP bag, in addition to the inner box, color or white, like film, how many grams of paper, a number of requirements, etc., and outside the box, whether printed marks on the outer box. What quality requirements do you have?.
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging materials are used in the manufacture of packaging containers, packaging, packaging and printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements the use of materials, which include the main packaging materials, metal plastic, glass, ceramics, paper, Takemoto, wild mushroom, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite materials, coatings, adhesives and, banding, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials.
- Q:What can I do instead of the carton packing now?
- There is no substitute for carton at the moment.As far as the price is concerned, cartons are cheaper to pack than foam, plastic and wooden boxes.From the degree of environmental protection, carton packaging is easy to degrade, more environmentally friendly than other packaging.
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range