Intrduction of SPC 2013 Hot Sale Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
2.Made from 100%new Raw material
3.Accurate size and thickness
Material: PE or LLDPE
PE film have common plastic film and stretch film
Stretch film data below
Package:Carton or according to customer's requirement
Longitudinal tensile rate ≥ 450
Transverse tensile rate ≥ 700
Features of Stretch film data below
Draft ability is strong
Contraction memory is lasting
Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance
Fast wrapping & film stretchability up to 450% on automatic pallet wrapping machines with low noises
Reduces material cost & film waste
High clarity for effective inspection of goods
High puncture resistance with multi-layer structure
Super tight load stability for high-security storage & transit
1.Pallets wrapping, carton wrapping, packaging of bulk goods.
2.Transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels.
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun.
Hand use and machine use
1.Draft ability is strong
2.Contraction memory is lasting
3.Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
4.Transparency is high.
5.Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
6.Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance.
5cm -150cm (400mm, 450mm, 500mm, etc)
15mic-40mic(15mic, 17mic, 18mic, 20mic, 21mic, 23mic, 25mic, 27mic,etc)
Paper Core Size
2'' and 3''
1/4/6rolls/carton, or in pallet pack, as per your requirments.
15 working days/20ft,
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene), //VMCPP (aluminized cast polypropylene) or PET (biaxially stretched polyester film), //VMCPP (aluminium plated cast polypropylene), exactly the same as what was said upstairs, two, just like that.Carton: carton with various specifications, 184.108.40.206.11, K type, W type, A type, B type, C type, E type, F type, B3B pit paper, Taiwan yellow K paper. The angle of paper available in cartons with additional protection, fixed on the tray outside angle, the cushioning edge protection reinforcement effect.
- Q:What packing materials should be understood in purchasing?
- The general duty packaging packaging and external packaging. Whether the guest to PP bag, PP bag on whether to lead LOGO, quality and size of the PP bag, in addition to the inner box, color or white, like film, how many grams of paper, a number of requirements, etc., and outside the box, whether printed marks on the outer box. What quality requirements do you have?.
- Q:How many kinds of packing are there?
- According to packaging products, materials are: paper products packaging, plastic packaging, metal packaging, bamboo and wooden packaging, glass container packaging and composite materials packaging;
- Q:What is the charge for packing materials?
- The material packing fee belongs to the productive circulation expenses, mainly including the packing cost, storage and keeping charge, loading and unloading fee, finishing fee and so on.
- Q:What plastic packaged food is safer?
- PP plastic food packaging materials, PP special soft, good toughness, non-toxic, high temperature resistant, often make catering appliance or other high-temperature packaging products, our hotel is packed with PP material boxes.
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- The sterilization methods are different......Plastic bags of milk, that is, the use of bus sterilization, is the most do not destroy the milk in the nutrition of the way ~ is also very cheap, in general, buy that kind of milk to drink for a long time ~!The bag is Tetra Pak pillow packaging milk...... with the ultra high temperature sterilization, the sterilization ratio of bus destroys nutrients ~ and will make the lactose coking, to taste, to which + essence, in order to extend shelf life, go inside ~ + preservativeSo, I suggest that we buy plastic packaging milk, cheap and good ~!
- Q:What's the packing bag for rice and noodles?
- When the temperature is more than 50 degrees centigrade, the poisonous components in the plastic bag will seep out and contaminate the food. When the temperature reaches 80 degrees centigrade, the heat will be melted and the poisonous substance will be released.
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage
- Barrier: tinplate cans have excellent barrier properties than any other materials are excellent, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading and aroma were good, and the sealing is reliable, reliable protection products.
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, has a mature skill set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- PET advantages as packaging materials:Good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance. It is resistant to oil, fat, acid and alkali, and is resistant to most solvents.The advantages of high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range