PE Film for Pertective from China Model GXH088
PE Film for Pertective from China Model GXH088 is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. In contrast, shrink wrap is applied loosely around an item and shrinks tightly with heat.
1. Dimension : Height 50cm x 2.4kg
Core 400g, Nett Film 2kg (A lot of supplier selling the core is heavy buy film is less, please pay attention to it).
2. Quantity : 6 rolls in a carton
1 ) Different temperature resistance with good adhesion.
2 ) High tensile strength, good resistance of damage,no residue, eco-friendly.
3 ) Printing logo on paper core and carton mark as customers' need
4 ) SGS, ISO,BV, CTI certificates approved
5）Professional teamwork for orders
6）No.365 on the 2012 Fortune Global 500
7) Professional manufacturer with 31 years experiences of adhesive tapes
Special size,color can be made according to customer's requirement
Widely Used for protective
Red, milky, green, white , yellowish, blue, black, or at will.
20ft container or as you need.
30% in advance,70% balance the copy of B/L.
15workdays except the affirming date of logo on paper core and carton after receiving the deposit.
Jumbo rolls size
normal length: 20m,33m,50m,100m
ISO.9001.2008. and SGS.
- Q:How to use super light clay to make transparent protective film?
- As for clay, especially the soft type, if you apply protective oil before it's complete dry, indentations may remain at the last stage of pressing.
- Q:I just bought a refrigerator. What to do before I use it? Do I need to tear off the protective film?
- Don't do that because the film can keep your refrigerator well sealed.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on aluminium alloy is very difficult to remove?
- Heat it with electric hair dryer blowing and tear it at the same time. It will be easy to remove this way.
- Q:How to define the adhesion degrees of protective film?
- At present, there's no such internatinal standards. Each company has its own standards. It's for reference that the adhesion of protective film is usually classified into four degrees which are slight, low, meidium, and high. Generally, 0.02-0.1N refers to slight degree; 0.1-1N,low degree; 1-2N, medium and 2-6N, high. But this is not always the same. It depends on the requirements of themanufacturers.
- Q:The protective film on the surface of raw materials.
- Generally speaking, the film is PE (polyethylene) film with single layer structure. It's transparent. Or it is two-layered with composite structure. One of the two layers is BOPP printing film. The other is PET film coated with aluminum. The two kinds of film mentioned above needs to be covered with a layer of PSA before it's used on profiles.If it's difficult to peel down from the profiles, it means the quality of the PSA is not good enough.
- Q:What are the functions of pure gum protective film?
- It has excellent high-temperature and low-temperature resistance.
- Q:If I have known about the thickness, length and the diameter of the core of a roll of protective film, how can you know the diameter of the roll of film?
- The length equals 3.14 times the sum of the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core. Or the length equals 2 times the difference between the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core.
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- If the film you used is hard type, you can stick the upside of the film using scotch tape. And then prying it up from a corner and peeling it from the screen by drawing the scotch tape. And it's done. If it's soft and thin type,
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- If the adhesion is too low, it may be difficult to tear the film down from the coated product. If the adhesion is too high, then it may be easy to fall off.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range