Introduction of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
2.Made from 100%new Raw material
3.Accurate size and thickness
Specification of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
Material: PE or LLDPE
PE film have common plastic film and stretch film
Stretch film data below
Package of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
Carton or according to customer's requirement
Longitudinal tensile rate ≥ 450
Transverse tensile rate ≥ 700
Features of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
Draft ability is strong
Contraction memory is lasting
Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance
Fast wrapping & film stretchability up to 450% on automatic pallet wrapping machines with low noises
Reduces material cost & film waste
High clarity for effective inspection of goods
High puncture resistance with multi-layer structure
Super tight load stability for high-security storage & transit
1.Pallets wrapping, carton wrapping, packaging of bulk goods.
2.Transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels.
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun.
Hand use and machine use
1.Draft ability is strong
2.Contraction memory is lasting
3.Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
4.Transparency is high.
5.Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
6.Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance.
125px -3750px (400mm, 450mm, 500mm, etc)
15mic-40mic(15mic, 17mic, 18mic, 20mic, 21mic, 23mic, 25mic, 27mic,etc)
Paper Core Size
2'' and 3''
1/4/6rolls/carton, or in pallet pack, as per your requirments.
15 working days/20ft,
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Moon high-end gift box: the use of 157G coated paper laminating grey board or board, can also be wove paper or other special craft paper.Printing: more 4C+0 printing, can be printed spot color (special gold or silver).After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot embossing, platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), box mounted silk cloth, sponge or foam flocking plastic etc. material. Most of the handicraft is made by hand, and the materials should be chosen according to the needs and grades of the products. It has the artistic taste of elegant and elegant appearance.
- Q:What are the commonly used packing materials?
- Composite flexible packing material: flexible package, aluminium plated film, aluminum foil composite film, vacuum aluminized paper, composite film, composite paper, BOPP
- Q:What can I do instead of the carton packing now?
- From the performance point of view, the permeability is good, waterproof and hardness is relatively poor, and can be disassembled, folded, easy to store. (if it is plated with plastic film box, waterproof and hardness will be improved, ventilation decreased)
- Q:What packing materials should be understood in purchasing?
- Other specific products, specific problems specific analysis, because the product form is not the same, liquid or chemical products packaging is not the same, the general small commodities, daily necessities of packaging almost the same
- Q:What kind of fruit package do you have?
- The fruit packing container can be divided into transportation package, storage package and sale package according to its use.
- Q:How many kinds of packing are there?
- According to the number of packages used: once packaged, repeatedly packaged and returnable packaging;5. according to the degree of hardness of the packing container: hard packing, semi hard packing and soft packing;6., according to product categories: food packaging, drug packaging, mechanical and electrical products, packaging devices, dangerous goods packaging;7., according to functional categories: transport, packaging, storage, packaging and sales, packaging and so on;
- Q:What are the main categories and applications of packaging materials?
- Packaging materials are used in the manufacture of packaging containers, packaging, packaging and printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements the use of materials, which include the main packaging materials, metal plastic, glass, ceramics, paper, Takemoto, wild mushroom, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite materials, including strapping, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials.
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- From this we can see that the auxiliary material is one of the raw materials and belongs to the raw material.For example: to make green pepper fried meat, then oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and other spices are auxiliary materials, and green peppers and meat is the raw material or main material, but they are the raw materials for stir frying.
- Q:What's the packing bag for rice and noodles?
- When the temperature is more than 50 degrees centigrade, the poisonous components in the plastic bag will seep out and contaminate the food. When the temperature reaches 80 degrees centigrade, the heat will be melted and the poisonous substance will be released.
- Q:What material or paper should I use for high-grade packaging?!
- The high-end boxes are made into handmade boxesMake India with special paper (in every big Paper Co)If there is a pattern design recommended with pearlescent paper, gold, silver in the process of doing this very good effect.MDF and industrial paperboard are best, MDF strength is better, industrial paperboard flexibility better
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range