Introduction of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
2.Made from 100%new Raw material
3.Accurate size and thickness
Specification of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
Material: PE or LLDPE
PE film have common plastic film and stretch film
Stretch film data below
Package of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
Carton or according to customer's requirement
Longitudinal tensile rate ≥ 450
Transverse tensile rate ≥ 700
Features of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
Draft ability is strong
Contraction memory is lasting
Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance
Fast wrapping & film stretchability up to 450% on automatic pallet wrapping machines with low noises
Reduces material cost & film waste
High clarity for effective inspection of goods
High puncture resistance with multi-layer structure
Super tight load stability for high-security storage & transit
1.Pallets wrapping, carton wrapping, packaging of bulk goods.
2.Transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels.
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun.
Hand use and machine use
1.Draft ability is strong
2.Contraction memory is lasting
3.Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
4.Transparency is high.
5.Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
6.Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance.
125px -3750px (400mm, 450mm, 500mm, etc)
15mic-40mic(15mic, 17mic, 18mic, 20mic, 21mic, 23mic, 25mic, 27mic,etc)
Paper Core Size
2'' and 3''
1/4/6rolls/carton, or in pallet pack, as per your requirments.
15 working days/20ft,
- Q:What's the difference between bulk food and prepackaged food?
- Pre packaged foods mean foods that are prepackaged or packaged in pre packaged materials or containers. Generally speaking, the bulk food produced by small workshops does not count as prepackaged food.
- Q:Does the desiccant belong to the packing material?
- Strictly speaking, the desiccant belongs to the auxiliary material of packing material, and belongs to the part of the packing material.
- Q:What are the packing materials for heavy cargo transportation?
- Common transport packaging materials are: lining board, foam plastic, air cushion film, air cushion film, other fillers and so on.
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Gift wine gift box: a reference type (single powder cardboard), or gray white cardboard. Larger boxes can be 250+250g mounted, gold card paper and silver cardboard. Different materials should be selected according to the actual needs and grade of the product.Printing: mostly printed in 4C+0 or 4C+1C, and can be printed with spot colors, special gold or silver.After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), and hit the bump, beer, viscosity and other process.
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Synthetic biodegradable packaging materials can be endowed with similar properties as traditional packaging materials, and the wide application of biodegradable packaging indicates its great potential to replace the current packaging materials.
- Q:What are the main categories and applications of packaging materials?
- Packaging materials are used in the manufacture of packaging containers, packaging, packaging and printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements the use of materials, which include the main packaging materials, metal plastic, glass, ceramics, paper, Takemoto, wild mushroom, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite materials, including strapping, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials.
- Q:What's the function of pearl cotton packing material?
- EPE pearl cotton foam material is a new kind of environmental protection packing and filling material. Its advantages are more and more recognized by people, so its use will continue to expand and innovate. Especially in the packaging and other industrial materials, it is better than the traditional wood performance, lower cost, higher grade, elegant appearance, better effect.
- Q:What material or paper should I use for high-grade packaging?!
- The high-end boxes are made into handmade boxesMake India with special paper (in every big Paper Co)If there is a pattern design recommended with pearlescent paper, gold, silver in the process of doing this very good effect.MDF and industrial paperboard are best, MDF strength is better, industrial paperboard flexibility better
- Q:Which industry does the packing product belong to?
- Packaging products are defined as: "in the process of circulation of goods to protect products, facilitate storage and transportation, and promote sales, according to certain technical methods adopted containers, materials and auxiliaries, such as the overall name.". Also refers to in order to achieve these purposes and use containers, materials and auxiliary in the process of exerting certain technical methods and other operations.
- Q:What is the charge for packing materials?
- The material packing fee belongs to the productive circulation expenses, mainly including the packing cost, storage and keeping charge, loading and unloading fee, finishing fee and so on.
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range