1.Specifications of PE/EVOH/PA Film (normal Temp.):
Film structure: PA/EVOH/PA/TIE/PE/ME/MPE
PA/EVOH based barrier film
High barrier to gas, oxygen
Excellent sealing performance
Excellent barrier to water vapor
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of PE/EVOH/PA Film (normal Temp.):
These films are widely used for below area:
Frozen vacuum packing
Processed meat, fish, seafood
Small bag packing such as salad, edible oil and anti-moisture packing
3. Packaging & Delivery of PE/EVOH/PA Film (normal Temp.):
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag, please?
- Vacuum packaging material has two layers of composite, there are three layers of composite, common two layer composite more, want to see the products installed. Vacuum packaging material is divided into PET/PE PA/PE PA/CPP, PET composite can be evacuated, but relatively easy to leak, PET more brittle, PA/PE is a good vacuum performance, can withstand 100 degrees Celsius water sterilization, minus 30 degrees Celsius temperature freezing. PA/CPP is a vacuum cooking bag can withstand 120 degrees Celsius temperature cooking, minus 30 degrees Celsius temperature freezing. According to the customer installed products, the choice of material is not the same, can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Q:What are the commonly used packing materials?
- Other packaging materials / materials: Materials: gilding bronzing material laser film anodized aluminum foil paper bronzing film film foil stamping foil foil adhesive, coating adhesive adhesive composite rubber reinforcing agent: starch adhesive sealing rubber latex resin
- Q:Which industry does the packing product belong to?
- 1, the realization of commodity value and use value, and is to increase the value of goods as a means;2, protect the commodity from the sun, wind, rain, dust and other natural factors of invasion, to prevent volatilization, leakage, melting, contamination, collision, extrusion, loss and theft and other losses;3, to the circulation of storage, transportation, adjustment, marketing convenience, such as loading and unloading, inventory, palletizing, delivery, delivery, transportation, sales, counting, etc..4, landscaping and attract customers, is conducive to promotion.5, as for people or things in the image of the dress up, landscaping, more attractive or commercial value.
- Q:What kind of fruit package do you have?
- The fruit packing container can be divided into transportation package, storage package and sale package according to its use.
- Q:How many kinds of packing are there?
- According to packaging products, materials are: paper products packaging, plastic packaging, metal packaging, bamboo and wooden packaging, glass container packaging and composite materials packaging;
- Q:What is the charge for packing materials?
- The material packing fee belongs to the productive circulation expenses, mainly including the packing cost, storage and keeping charge, loading and unloading fee, finishing fee and so on.
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage
- Barrier: tinplate cans have excellent barrier properties than any other materials are excellent, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading and aroma were good, and the sealing is reliable, reliable protection products.
- Q:Is the antistatic value of PS material (or other packing material) as small as possible?
- PS materials need special antistatic agent, Wuxi giant plasticized material has an antistatic agent, good, can be used in ABS, GPPS, HIPS, PPS, EPS and so on, the effect is good.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- The gas and water vapor have low permeability, and they have excellent performances of gas resistance, water, oil and odor.High transparency, can block ultraviolet light, good gloss.The non-toxic, tasteless, good safety, can be directly used for food packaging.
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging materials are used in the manufacture of packaging containers, packaging, packaging and printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements the use of materials, which include the main packaging materials, metal plastic, glass, ceramics, paper, Takemoto, wild mushroom, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite materials, coatings, adhesives and, banding, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials.
We specialized in producing plastis tray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 450 Million
||Mid East, Eastern Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 350,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range