PE/EVA/ECB Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material with basic raw material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into PE geomembrane, PVC geomembrane, CPE geomembrane and all kinds of composite geomembrane
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm/Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project.
Geomembrane Product Poperties
|Tensile strength MPa|
|Elongation at break%|
|Right angle tearing strengthN/mm|
|Carbon soot quantity|
|Environmental stress resistant cracking performance|
|Oxidation induction time at 200℃min|
|Permeability coefficient of vapor(g·cm/cm2·s·pa)|
|Impact degradation performance at -70℃|
Note: GL-1: common low-density PE geomembrane
GL-2: flexible PE-acetic acid, EVA geomembrane
GH-1: common high (medium) density PE geomembrane
GH-2: environment protective common high (medium) density PE geomembrane
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||within 7days after order confirmation|
1. Can you send samples to us ?
Yes , free samples could be provided , but customer need pay for the freight cost .
After order placed , the freight charge could be refund .
2. What’s your Payment term ?
T/T , L/C
3. What’s your delivery method ?
By sea , By train , etc
4. Waht's your MOQ quantity ?
MOQ is one 20'container , the quantity could be negotiable .
- Q:What is national standard of geomembrane?
- Polyethylene geomembrane new national standard GB / T17643-2011. The new standard increases single rough geomembrane and double rough geomembrane and delete EVA geomembrane.
- Q:How to disassemble piamater ceiling?
- You are ecommended to ask the professional staff to remove the work, or consult professional's advice on how to remove before you begin to remove the demolition.
- Q:How to deal with the bubbles in the mobile phone film?
- If there are bubble in the mobile phone film, please use hard bank card or other cards to gently squeeze out the bubbles from intermediate network edge and surroundding. The process should be slowly, you don't be impatient, and pay attention to not crumble the big bubble. You shouls spend a relatively long time to scrape the bubble to the edge, and then squeeze out the bubble. At last, mobile phone film is perfect and flawless. if there is dust in the mobile phone film, it is more difficult to solve than the bubbles, this film is possibly destroyed , because it represents that you live in a dirty environment, the suspended solids in the air are too much, where is not suitable for sticking film.
- Q:How is amber membrane ?
- Amber membrane cubic American X3 thermal insulation membrane is made through America's most advanced UV control technology, which can comprehensively reflect and absorb(320I400nm) UV, to protect the skin from harmful rays so as to prevent darkening of the skin, stain, melanin cancer, at the same time protect interior decoration shiny. It is the only one full ultraviolet-proof UV400 skin protective membrane. Amber membrane cubic American X3 full ultraviolet-proof car membrane is healthy, energy-saving, thermal insulating, explosion-proof, secure, and glare reducing.
- Q:What are the differences of geotextiles and geogrids?
- Geotextiles are used to prevent seepage.
Geogrids are excellent geosynthetics used to reinforce roadbeds and soft grounds. Glass fiber geogrids are semi-rigid products made from high strength alkali free glass fiber. These raw materials are processed into gridlike base materials by international advanced warp knitting craft. Then the base materials are processed into finished products by surface coating treatment. They have high strength of extension and low elongation in the transverse and longitudinal directions and other excellent properties including high and low temperature resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. They are widely used to protect and control desertification and reinforece railroad beds, dams, revetments, runways and pavements. Geotextiles are geosynthetics with water permeability made from synthetic fiber by needle punching or weaving. The finished products are generally 4-6m wide and 50-100m long. Geotextiles can be divided into two categories, namely the woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextiles perform well in the field of filtration, dewatering, separation, reinforcement and seepage control with properties of good protective effect, light weight, strong strength of extension, good permeability, high temperature resistance, freezing resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. Geotextiles are geosynthetics. Applications of geosynthetics can date back to the nineteen fifties.
- Q:Anti seepage coefficient of PE geomembrane
- PE geomembrane is water-proof, less than 1 American Standard basically means minus 13 power of 0*10.
- Q:How to get rid of the film on computer screen?
- 1, Generally, if you dig the corner of the laptop protective film gently with your finger nails, it is very easy to dig up a corner, and you can easily tear off the laptop protective film by pulling the corner. 2, if it can't be digged up with fingernail, you can prepare two glues to stick a corner of the bottom edge and stick up a corner of the electrostatic film, and then you can easily peel off laptop protective film by pulling the corner. Attention： General protective film is electrostatic film, which can be used repeatedly, so try not to use sharp things to help to tear off the film, which may result in failure to reuse.
- Q:What are the prospects of electrothermal film?
- The market prospect of electrothermal film is very good, the development of electrothermal film market is getting more mature. The electric heating film is made of a special conductive macromolecule material which is matched with a metal current carrying strip, and the heat is melted and pressed between the insulating film body. It is often used as heating elements. The quality is very good.
- Q:Composite geomembrane (350g / 1.0mmHDPE / 350g) What does it mean?
- the specification of composite geo-membrane Geomembrane cloth membrane, also known as two cloths film one film, 0.01-mm high-density geomembrane composite geomembrane on (350g / 1.0mmHDPE & # 47, the thickness of the intermediate impermeable film quality is 1: Both sides of the geotextile (geotextile) mass per unit area is 350 g
- Q:is the graphite electrothermal film useful?
- The graphite electrothermal film is very good, and it is a kind of semitransparent polyester film which can be heated when electrified, which is made of conductive special ink, metal carrier flow strip, and hot pressing in the insulation polyester film.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range