|Basic Paving Width||m||3|
|Max Paving Width||m||9|
|Max Paving Thickness||mm||350|
|Transverse Leveling Accuracy||%||-1～3|
|Centre Crown Ratio|
|Diesel Tank Capacity||L||270|
|Tamper Vibration Frequency||Hz||0～50|
|Screed Heating||Electric Heating|
|Auger and Conveyor Control||Automatic Control by Ultrasonic Sensors|
|Automatic Leveling Control||Digital|
|Screed model||Type||Stretching method||Width range||Vibrating speed||Main amplitude||Auxiliary amplitude|
|DTV-I(RP951A)||Dual-vibrating, eccentric vibrating, electric heating||Mechanical assembly||3.0-9.5m||0-1470r/min||3,5,7,9mm||0,3,6,9,12mm|
|DTQ-I(RP952)||Dual-vibrating, gas heating||Mechanical assembly||3.0-9.5m||0-1470r/min||3,5,7,9mm||0,3,6,9,12mm|
|EDV60D(RP902)||Dual-vibrating, eccentric vibrating, electric heating||Hydraulic variomatic||3.0-9.5m||0-1470r/min||5mm||0,5,10mm|
Feeding technology: reliable and endurable
Large range of the clearance adjusting of the separate rod (330-480mm) meets the requirements of different paving conditions and reduces the segregation along the height direction.
It adopts Φ420X360 large diameter and coarse pitch blade, reducing the rpm and segregation.
Two reverse blades in material separate box reduce the medium segregation area.
Center cooling technology: advanced and unique
With the optimized configuration and optimal cooling performance, the combined cooling water tank is 50% large than the standard water tank of the diesel engine, which could ensure the machine working constantly in high temperature.
The diesel engine and the cooling system adopt the unique closing structure.
The heat of the machine is discharged forcefully.
Screed technology: mature and reliable
The most mature and reliable screed
The screed devices are of many kinds and multiple functions, and the optimal screed is selected according to the requirement of the user.
Dual-vibrating mechanisms could get the excellent compaction on the stabilized material.
The stepless and adjustable vibrating frequency could meet the requirements of various conditions.
Electric heating or gas heating is selected according to the requirement of the user.
The key parts adopt the high strength materials: the bottom plate and protective devices adopt the imported high endurance steel plate from Germany.
High reliable power and transmission.
RP951A/RP902 is equipped with Deutz BF6M1013E engine, 137KW; RP952 is equipped with Shangchai D6114 diesel engine, 140kW; and the optimal is162kW. They could meet the requirements of different users.
Triune travel and drive device features high reliability and convenient service.
One machine, multiple applications. It can pave the asphalt mixture, lime-flyash soil and stabilizing soil.
The control system adopts micro-computer controlling, featuring simplicity and convenience.
All control components are installed on the instrument box, easy to access.
The seat could be moved to outside featuring excellent visibility.
Integrated lubrication device prolongs the service life of the bearings on the positions in high temperature, and reduces the maintenance work.
The diesel engine hood adopts the spring lifting, which is easy for service; the cabin adopts the spring to descend and lift up, which is easy for transportation.
The side hood and diesel engine hood are easy to open, and the components often maintained are easy to access.
The pressure-testing points are distributed reasonably, and easy and rapid to measure.
- Q:Is it illegal according to OSHA, to work alone with machinery?
- There is no OSHA standard that addresses that. If the machinery poses an unusual hazard for one person than they may be cited under the general duty clause. It is difficult to answwer because your question is rather vague and doesn't explain the situation. Maybe I can give a better answer with more details, sorry. ADDED: I tried to return your message with the additional details but your email wasn't confirmed. If the employees are working alone, do a job hazard analysis and use diligence in reducing the probability of accidents occurring, either through additional safety devices such as interlocks, or additional training. When employees work alone they are more likely to cut corners and when they are on overtime fatigue can contribute to a higher risk of accidents.
- Q:Running machinery too fast?
- f = 1/P, where f is the frequency and P is the period P = 2π/(2πb) = 1/b, so P = b Let v = velocity v = ds/dt = -A sin (2πbt) • 2πb = -2πAb sin (2πbt) Let f* = 2/b, so P* = 2π/(2/b) = bπ v* = -2πAb sin (πbt) The amplitude of the new velocity is 2πb times the original amplitude. Let a = acceleration a = dv/dt = -4π^2Ab^2 cos (2πbt) Let j = jerk j = da/dt = 8π^3Ab^3 sin (2πbt) a* = 8π^3Ab^3 sin (πbt) The amplitude of the new jerk is 8π^3b^3 times the original amplitude. An increased jerk means the machinery is subjected to greater stress, which causes it to break down.
- Q:What are the business scope of machinery and equipment enterprises?
- Construction machinery: forklifts, shovel handling machinery, compaction machinery, concrete machinery, etc.. The general petrochemical machinery, oil drilling machinery, oil machinery, chemical machinery, pump, blower, valve, gas compressor, refrigeration and air conditioning machinery, paper machinery, printing machinery, plastic processing machinery, pharmaceutical machinery etc.. Electrical machinery: power generation machinery, transformers, motors, high and low voltage switches, wires and cables, batteries, welding machines, household appliances, etc.. Machine tools: metal cutting machine tools, forging machinery, casting machinery, woodworking machinery, etc..
- Q:Want to know what the future of the packaging machinery industry is?
- Machinery is a general professional, as long as there is work, there will be mechanical equipment, it will be mechanical engineers, work is easy to find, but it is not difficult to find a good job.
- Q:How much are Agricultural Machinery?
- Given the over broad nature of the question, anywhere between US$157 and US$15,700,000 or more, It really depends on what you are buying; ratchets or combine harvesters.
- Q:Were the Luddites justified in their attacks on machinery?
- Turning point in history Many historians would deem the Luddite riots as unsuccessful, while many others would say that they had a huge impact on society. The Luddites changed the views of people during the Industrial Revolution. They brought the rights of the workers to the attention of England. A turning point in history is often thought of as a well-known and dramatic event that took place and completely changed the world. The riots of the Luddites are not very well-known. However, their actions led to many significant changes in the world. Politically, the actions of the Luddites brought the idea of having a society based on industrialization into the eyes of the public and open to debate. People were forced to look more closely at the positive and negative effects of having an industrial society. The machine question continues tobe unanswered today. The riots became a turning point because the flaws of the Industrial Revolution were brought to the surface and the government could no longer ignore the opinions of the working class. The Luddites stories circulated England, showing the strong resistance and bravery of the English men. People realized that if one is disciplinedand organized, he will be successful in his battles. The Luddites als brought about the ideas that technology is never neutral and some are even hurtful. For example, while the while the Spinning Jenny was beneficial to the textile industry, it also put several spinners out of business. The Luddite rebels uncovered the dark side to the Industrial Revolution!
- Q:What types of gadgets and machinery objects do mechanical engineers focus on the most?
- All mechanical engineers may not focus on same items. As a mechanical engineer I can tell you my taste that I believe is the concern if not all but of many. We love mechanisms! Like what you see in watch, gear box, Transmission etc. Even simple mechanisms like levers that operate to close car doors, petrol outlet opening, bonnet opening, seat adjustment etc. Don't they make you feel wonderful. There are many much more such things you will see in real life. Try to find how the mechanical movements happen in your daily life. None of these are comparable to electronic gadgets. But many electronic gadgets depend a lot on mechanical movements. Just open and see any Tape / cassette recorder, you will agree my point of view.
- Q:what type of machinery is used on a dairy farm?
- In centuries past, milking a cow may have involved a stool, a bucket and patient hands. Today, dairy farms have mechanical aids to help speed up the process of milking and animal care. Milking Systems A wide range of milking systems are on the market. All usually consist of a pen to keep the cow standing in one place and a four-piece milking device, which is designed to attach to the udders and simulate the suction of a calf. The milk is then transported, via tubes and pipes, to a storage tank. Feed Dispensers As a labor-saving device, some dairy farms might use an automated feed machine. To keep the cows calm while being milked, often a feed hopper is within reach of the pen. Automated systems will drop a measured amount of feed into the hopper. The system can also be used outside if farmers supplement the cows' diets. Autoscrapers Dealing with large animals, such as cattle, can be a messy business, especially when a large number are brought inside for milking. Autoscrapers are devices that are designed to run along tracks and clear away the waste produced by the cows. The cattle will often be in pens with their backs to a central walkway; the waste runs off into this area and the scraper cleans it away so it can be dealt with more easily.
- Q:Wong Industries is depreciating the value of its machinery over a thirty-year life. Its original value was 1,0?
- Since it originally had a lifespan of 30 years, it will lose $900,000 in 30 years, or $30,000 per year. V(t)=1,000,000 -30000t for the first 20 years. It's lost $600,000 in value and still is worth $400,000, but this will all go away after another 20 years or $20,000 per year... V(t)=400,000-20,000t for t between 20 and 40 years. I'll leave it to you to format this correctly :)
- Q:I want to start my own invitation making business. What type of machinery do I need?
- none'; use a local printer service
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range