Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
Patterned Glass is widely used in all kinds of public and private places, such as offices, meeting rooms, hotels, hospitals, gymnasiums, bathrooms, washrooms, etc. It can also be applied in inlaid doors, glass furniture, shower rooms, colored crystal glass, glass partitions, bathroom doors and windows and other areas.
- Q:Acrylic plexiglass rod can be used in what way?
- The disadvantages are complicated operation, great difficulty, slow curing time, and difficult to meet the requirement of mass production. The general characteristics and one component adhesive is fast and can meet the requirements of mass production process, product defect is after bonding of the bubbles, easy white, poor weather resistance, beautiful appearance and poor quality. In addition, the adhesive bonding process skill is also very important, there are several common a, docking: acrylic plate the level of two block to be docking on the operating platform, closed, and at the bottom of a sticky tape, leaving a gap of not more than 0.3mm wide for coating adhesive injection.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- Organic glass fiber reinforced plastics and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic properties of one, plexiglass resin (referred to as resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight. (the weight of inorganic glass of the same size is about 1.2 times of that of plexiglass) and the disadvantages of organic glass fiber reinforced plastics: 1. Not high temperature resistant. (in general, the temperature is 70 degrees Celsius, it has begun to deform) 2, no aging resistance. (affected by ultraviolet light, easy to deformation, fade) 3, easy to burn.
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The performance of loading and canning is excellent. The heavy duty coating can keep good storage stability, and the rheological and shearing properties of the coating are constant, and the temperature change is less affected. No delamination after opening, no precipitation, easy to disperse and stir.
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
- Q:Is the raw material of organic glass harmful to human body?
- The chemical name of this polymer transparent material is called poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA), which is polymerized from methyl methacrylate.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- Ordinary glass raw materials are soda ash (sodium carbonate), limestone (calcium carbonate) and silica, after a high temperature reaction, the products are mainly sodium silicate, calcium silicate and silica
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Comparison of properties between organic glass fiber reinforced plastic and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic,Organic glass fiber reinforced plastic (short resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight (the same size of inorganic glass weight is about 1.2 times of plexiglass)Organic glass steel defects: 1, not high temperature. (in general, Fahrenheit 70 degrees Celsius, has started 2, not aging deformation). (ultraviolet effect of easy deformation and easy to fade) 3 burning.4, give off harmful gases to human health and environmental protection, the influence of.5, the cost is high, and the price of raw materials, the fluctuations of.6 waste is not easy to deal with.
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- Generally use K5 more.Grade a crystal beads: flat emery abrasive disc cutting, flat polishing disc polishing one by one, and thus high gloss. Glittering and translucent!
- Q:Is the price of glass raw material the biggest proportion of quartz?
- In the long run, quartz is a non renewable energy source, and the trend is rising for a long time.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range