Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
Patterned Glass is widely used in all kinds of public and private places, such as offices, meeting rooms, hotels, hospitals, gymnasiums, bathrooms, washrooms, etc. It can also be applied in inlaid doors, glass furniture, shower rooms, colored crystal glass, glass partitions, bathroom doors and windows and other areas.
- Q:What materials do we need to make glass septic tanks?
- 9., the product covers only 60 ~ 80% of the brick and concrete septic tank, which saves land and improves the flexibility of site selection.10., the comprehensive cost is low, and the overall cost is more economical compared with the brick and concrete septic tank.
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and toughened glass made by special methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- Feel: the same volume of crystal glass and ordinary glass weight is not the same. High crystal glass will make you feel calm, heavy feel. Similarly, the lower the crystal glass, the lighter it will be. Ordinary glass weight is more self-evident.
- Q:How can the invisible gauze of screen window increase its pressure resistance (glass fiber material)?
- There's no problem with fiberglass mesh.
- Q:What material can not be sprayed on the glass?
- If you want to spray characters on the glass, it is impossible to follow the glass unless it is frosted. If you really want to spray words on the glass, you can go directly to the print shop, do the word, and then stick it up.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics and what is the matching ratio?
- The main raw material is unsaturated resin and fiber cloth,
- Q:What is the raw material of glass? How is it converted to glass?
- According to the designed material sheet, the raw materials are weighed and mixed evenly in a mixer. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- Tempered glass (Temperedglass/Reinforcedglass) belongs to safety glass. Glass has a fairly good abrasion resistance and is very hard, with a Vivtorinox hardness of 622 to 701. Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.. The toughened glass protective film is the highest security level for mobile phone screen protection.
- Q:Who can tell me the raw material and function of the flashy glass?
- The forming process of float glass is completed in the tin bath which passes through the protective gas (N2 and H2). The molten glass from the pool kiln in the continuous inflow of floating on the surface of liquid tin and relative density on the gravity and surface tension, the glass liquid level in the swing, tin flat, smooth surface, hardening and cooling was cited on the transition table.
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Glass raw material, main raw material, quartz sandThe main raw material of automotive glass is pressure PVB and glass substrate
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range