Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
Patterned Glass is widely used in all kinds of public and private places, such as offices, meeting rooms, hotels, hospitals, gymnasiums, bathrooms, washrooms, etc. It can also be applied in inlaid doors, glass furniture, shower rooms, colored crystal glass, glass partitions, bathroom doors and windows and other areas.
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- Commonly used materials: 1 steel motor is divided into two major categories of carbon steel and alloy steel, cast iron can be divided into pig iron for steelmaking, casting iron and iron alloy; the organic material acetal, polyester, polyurethane, polyester imide resin and inorganic material such as glass Lisi etc.; the conductor material: copper, aluminum, copper, Aluminum Alloy silver; the insulation material: glass fiber, PVC, non vulcanized rubber or plastic mixture; the gas insulation material: nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, six sulfur hexafluoride; insulating materials such as: liquid oil, transformer oil, switch capacitor oil, cable oil, silicone oil, synthetic oil etc.;, solid insulating materials: such as insulation paint, resin and rubber; impregnated fiber products; laminated material; plastics; mica products; 8 film, adhesive tape and composite materials; thermosetting plastics and thermoplastic adhesive.
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- High quality glass steel products appearance has no obvious cracks, pores are less pure, bright color, good transparency, toughness has a certain strength, good surface smoothness, long service life; while the poor quality of the glass steel product surface crack, more pores, mixed color gloss is not enough. Its service life is also short.
- Q:Tile selection, paving process
- Clean up the grass ground, cement mortar, fixed elevation, elastic line, sheet materials choosing, soaking wet, standard for the installation of block, paving cement mortar, paving stone, pouring and cleaning, maintenance and commissioning.
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- The specific construction program for the three cloth five oil, namely the bottom coating again after solidification and then brush a layer of epoxy glass cloth, coating, a layer of glass cloth again, painted again, then brush a layer of glass cloth epoxy cover can be again.
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- Production lead materials are debited to production costs, manufacturing expenses, sales expenses, and management overhead"Subjects such as "raw materials" are credited.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and toughened glass made by special methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- thermal stabilityTempered glass has good thermal stability, can withstand the temperature difference is 3 times of ordinary glass, can withstand the temperature difference of 300 degrees celsius.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Inorganic glass is quartz (SiO2) glass. Its toughness and strength are better than that of organic glass, but inorganic glass has good corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. It is superior to plexiglass
- Q:What's the connection between tempered glass and float glass?
- Tempered glass is made of ordinary glass in the tempering furnace
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Compared with ordinary glass, automotive glass is glass, broken is very small granular, may reduce damage. Automobile front windshield PVB interlayer, strong ability uprising.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range