Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
Patterned Glass is widely used in all kinds of public and private places, such as offices, meeting rooms, hotels, hospitals, gymnasiums, bathrooms, washrooms, etc. It can also be applied in inlaid doors, glass furniture, shower rooms, colored crystal glass, glass partitions, bathroom doors and windows and other areas.
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- Add the mechanical properties of glass fiber, toughening agent  blends in nylon. The results showed that with the increase of fiber content, the tensile strength, the flexural strength of the composites is greatly improved, the impact strength is more complicated, toughening agent is added, toughness is greatly improved. The material adding glass 30% ~ 35%. 8% to 12% of the toughening materials, the best comprehensive mechanical properties.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Float glassClear float glass is a paste by the control gate into the tin groove, due to gravity and surface tension of molten tin floating on the surface after re entering the glass Lengcao Xu, smooth, corrugated and made to disappear. Dark green, smooth surface, no ripple, good perspective, with a certain toughness.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Glass scales prevent the erosion of base material by water vapor and chemical solvents. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale, which is made of c- glass, has excellent chemical durability.
- Q:What is the glass industry?
- To process liquid glass into desired shapes, such as flat plates, various vessels, etc.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Comparison of properties between organic glass fiber reinforced plastic and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic,Organic glass fiber reinforced plastic (short resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight (the same size of inorganic glass weight is about 1.2 times of plexiglass)Organic glass steel defects: 1, not high temperature. (in general, Fahrenheit 70 degrees Celsius, has started 2, not aging deformation). (ultraviolet effect of easy deformation and easy to fade) 3 burning.4, give off harmful gases to human health and environmental protection, the influence of.5, the cost is high, and the price of raw materials, the fluctuations of.6 waste is not easy to deal with.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- 1. Blending of raw materials. The main ingredients of float glass are: 73% of silica, 13% of sodium carbonate, 9% of calcium oxide and 4% of magnesium. The ingredients are mixed in proportion, followed by the addition of small pieces of recycled glass.2. Melting of raw materials. The prepared material passes through a mixing bin and then goes into a kiln with 5 chambers and is heated at about 1550 degrees centigrade to become a molten glass. 3. Glass forming. Molten glass flows into a tin bath and floats over molten molten tin, at a temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius. The molten glass on the tin solution forms a glass band of 3.66 meters wide and a thickness of 3mm to 19mm. Because the glass and the tin are very different in viscosity, the molten glass at the top does not mix with the molten tin below, and forms very smooth contact surfaces.4. Cooling of molten glass. When the glass band leaves the bath, the temperature is about 600 degrees Celsius, then it enters the annealing chamber or the continuous cooling kiln, and the temperature of the glass is gradually reduced to 50 degrees celsius. Thus, the glass produced by the Xu cooling method is also called annealed glass. 5, cutting and storage. After the cold, the glass passes through several stages of quality inspection, then cut into different sizes for packaging, storage, storage or transportation.Quartz sand is a hard, abrasion resistant and stable chemical silicate mineral. Its main mineral composition is SiO2, the color of quartz sandFor the white, colorless or translucent, 7 hardness, brittle cleavage, conchatus fracture, oil sheen, density 2.65, bulk density (1-2.0 = 1.6), 20-200 was 1.5, the chemical, thermal and mechanical properties have obvious anisotropy, insoluble in acid, slightly soluble in KOH solution, the melting point of 1750 DEG C.
- Q:What raw material is the front bumper of the car made of?
- Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.. Notice that it is different from fiberglass.
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- Alkali free borosilicate glass has the characteristics of high surface smoothness, low coefficient of expansion, high temperature resistance, no alkali precipitation and good insulation. Without potassium and nano plasma, it is an important glass raw material for the electronics and Optoelectronics industries. In addition, they do not contain arsenic, antimony, barium, and halides.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- (some of these ingredients are repeated, and the content of the active ingredients should be carefully calculated when firing the glass) In addition, there are some trace elements, such as metal oxides, used for colored glass, shielding electromagnetic, optical glass and so on. Some other types of special glass materials account for a large proportion of raw materials, and may even contain quartz sand.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range