Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
Patterned Glass is widely used in all kinds of public and private places, such as offices, meeting rooms, hotels, hospitals, gymnasiums, bathrooms, washrooms, etc. It can also be applied in inlaid doors, glass furniture, shower rooms, colored crystal glass, glass partitions, bathroom doors and windows and other areas.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Sealing material: according to its different material, can be divided into structural sealant, building sealant (weather glue) and insulating glass two sealant. Structural sealant can be divided into one component and two components, two kinds. One component sealant, acid sealant and neutral sealant and so on. According to the method of fixing and fixing glass, the sealing material is divided into two kinds: dry material and wet material. When in use, the utility model can be used both inside and outside of the dry material, and can also be used for both inside and outside, and can be used in a mixed way. That is to say, when the outer side of the glass is arranged, the inner part of the glass is dry, and the outer part of the wet material or the inner side of the glass is provided with wet material for external use and dry. Dry material is finished product (market), according to its aluminum alloy notch in the form of different and divided into several kinds, soft and hard degrees are also different.
- Q:Ceramic pots are sprayed glaze, or the whole porcelain crystallization good?
- Generally finished products are not harmful, and there is contamination in the making process. 2. glaze mainly by quartz, feldspar, kaolin and other chemical raw materials.
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Glass scales prevent the erosion of base material by water vapor and chemical solvents. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale made of C- glass has excellent chemical durability.
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- FRP is made of glass fiber and epoxy resin, is the best anti-corrosion material, regardless of category, can be anti-corrosion.FRP corrosion protection is generally stipulated in the GB50212-2002 building corrosion control project construction and acceptance specifications and CD130A19-85 hand paste FRP design technical specifications.
- Q:Are there any materials that need to be tested in curtain work?
- Curtain wall engineering needs re examination materialsFirst of all, keel material: channel steel, angle iron, and some supervision also requires steel plate to retest; secondly, chemical anchor to do on-site pull-out test, as if to do three groups; and then glass and aluminum profiles.
- Q:How do you make the glass, please? What is the raw material?
- You can melt the sand and then try to remove the magazine and turn it into glass.
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Toughened glassToughened glass is a kind of high strength safety glass which is heated by glass to softening point and then cooled rapidly. Under the same thickness, the flexural strength of tempered glass is 4-5 times higher than that of ordinary glass, and the impact strength is 5 times higher than that of ordinary glass. Toughened glass has a strong thermal stability and can withstand severe temperature changes without damaging it. The most important feature of tempered glass is safety. This kind of glass is broken into similar honeycomb particles, so it can avoid the harm to human body. Note: after tempering, the glass can not be cut, drilled, slotted and so on. Because glass is broken into honeycomb like particles that are completely irreparable, it is not recommended for use on aquariums!
- Q:What's the connection between tempered glass and float glass?
- Tempered glass will float glass cutting, grinding, drilling, backward tempering furnace heating to glass softening point, rapid and uniform cooling, change the compressive stress of glass, a mechanical properties of good glass products
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass. To keep the sealant unchanged for a long time, it must require the sealant has good anti-aging properties, if the material quality is not good, it will affect the life of hollow glass products, in all sealants, most can reflect is butyl rubber as the basic raw materials of various types of sealant sealant and moisture barrier properties, and so on standard hollow glass curtain wall curtain wall must adopt double sealing is a very correct decision. Here are a variety of sealants water vapor permeability coefficient table, from the table we can see that the structure of glue can not be used as insulating glass sealant alone.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- The production process of float glass is introduced by taking ordinary production line of daily melting capacity of 600 tons in China as an example.Float glass is made in tin bath. The length of the whole production line is about 500 meters. It can produce 550 to 600 tons of glass every day. It is equivalent to 3 meters wide, 3 millimeters thick, and the glass belt is about 25 kilometers in length. Once started, 24 hours a day is uninterrupted until the furnace is stopped for about 8-10 years. Float production is the main mode of production of flat glass
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range