Order On-line Tracking
Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million|
|Main Markets||55.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% South Asia
3.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% South America
3.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Northern Europe
1.00% Central America
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Tianjin, Qingdao|
|Export Percentage||41% - 50%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||3-5 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|Factory Size:||5,000-10,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Low and/or Average|