Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- Quartz glass is a kind of special industrial technology glass made of silicon dioxide. It is a very good basic material.
- Q:What is the difference between FRP and carbon fiber?
- Glass fiber (formerly known as English: glass fiber or fiberglass) is a kind of excellent inorganic non-metallic materials, variety, has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage is brittle, poor wear resistance. It is a glass ball or waste glass as raw materials by high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding and weaving process for production, the filament diameter of several microns to twenty micron, the equivalent of a hair 1/20-1/5, each bundle of fibers by hundreds or even thousands of root root filaments. Glass fiber is usually used as reinforcing material in composite materials, electrical insulation materials and insulation materials, circuit boards and other fields of national economy.
- Q:What material is the automobile glass made of?
- General automotive glass by silicon glass, the main components of silica content more than 70%, the rest by sodium oxide, calcium oxide, magnesium and other components, made by the float process.. The glass is then further processed into tempered glass (TSG) or laminated glass (LSG).
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Then the glass (CNC) carved machine milling, drilling, trenching and processing; (quality check)4. followed by ultrasonic cleaning machine cold processing of semi-finished glass cleaning;5., the next step is to carry out the chemical strengthening process and enter the chemical strengthening furnace;
- Q:The main chemical constituents of ordinary glass
- Glass is a silicate product that we can see every dayThe window glass is the most common glass, the glass is called ordinary glass. Manufacture of ordinary glass raw material is sodium carbonate, limestone and quartz. The production, the raw materials are crushed and mixed in proper ratio, add heat strengthened glass kiln. Raw material melting happened after the complex physical and chemical changes. Which is the main reaction:Na2CO3SiO2 Na2SiO3CO2 hav'eCaCO3SiO2 CaSiO3CO2 hav'e
- Q:What are the Department of mobile phone lens?
- Mould making: it is the most important production department, which is more complicated (including lenses, various specifications should be confirmed OK)Group leader: if the lens assembly is not good, the pixel will not reach the requirement and it will be useless.
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Dead work：Before the construction, make sure that the cement ground is completely dry and the foundation is smooth, and then the bottom oil brushing work can be done.Preparation of glass fiber reinforced plastic raw materials and construction equipment.
- Q:What are these things that belong to the reactor's raw materials?
- Iron core reactor raw material is similar, more out of the core is made of silicon steel sheet, folder is steel. The lead wires and the wiring bronze are likely to use heat shrinkable sleeves, but this is also available.
- Q:Do solar panels use toughened glass, or are some high light transmitting materials good?
- The crystal silicon component adopts super white embossed toughened glass; the thin film battery component adopts ultra white float glass (after coating) and ordinary toughened glass.The panel and battery are bonded with EVA film.
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass. To keep the sealant unchanged for a long time, it must require the sealant has good anti-aging properties, if the material quality is not good, it will affect the life of hollow glass products, in all sealants, most can reflect is butyl rubber as the basic raw materials of various types of sealant sealant and moisture barrier properties, and so on standard hollow glass curtain wall curtain wall must adopt double sealing is a very correct decision. Here are a variety of sealants water vapor permeability coefficient table, from the table we can see that the structure of glue can not be used as insulating glass sealant alone.
We are an ISO certified private enterprise specialized in producing PU/PVC dry and wet plastic. The company cover an area of 350,000 square meters. The company now has more than 300 staff, including 2 senior engineers, 6 engineers, and more than 30 technicians, which guarantee us a strong technical force, build us a strong base for the research and process of new products, make us a solid foundation for the sustainable development of the enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||55.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% South Asia
3.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% South America
3.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Northern Europe
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average