Function: Acid Etched Glass
Technique: Clear Glass
Type: Float Glass
Packaging & Delivery of Parttened Art Glass
Packaging Details: packed in wooden cases
Delivery Detail: 15days
Specifications of Parttened Art Glass
2.passed the 3C and ISO9001
3.UK-BS6206 Industrial Safety Standards
Product Features of Parttened Art Glass:
When laminated glass breaks, it stays in shape, keep glass integrity. The glass fragments will not splash and harm the people around.
2 Typhoon & Earthquake Resistant
When impact or force occurs, glass stays and will not break into pieces instantly
3. Sound Protection
PVB is able to absorb sound wave, subsequently create a quiet and tranquil environment.
4.Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services
5. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase
6. ensuring convenient loading and rapid delivery.
7. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
8. Top quality glass with CE certificate,
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- Glass is formed by melting sand with other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Rubber pad seals are thickness, will be relatively increased parting surface gap, for complex, not good concave convex surface, uneven surface, you can use ordinary fastening before playing glass glue or fastening hot melt gun hit again. It can be divided into surface on floor wax coat material brush, then fastening glass steel mold.
- Q:What are the paper made of? What is the glass made of? What is the plastic made of?
- Basically, paper is made from vegetable fiber.
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- (1) the enterprise purchase and acceptance of storage materials, the planned cost or actual cost, debit "raw material" subjects, according to the actual cost of credit "material procurement" or "goods in transit" subjects, according to the difference between the planned cost and actual cost, debit or credit "material cost difference" course.
- Q:What role does zircon sand play in the production of glass? Is it a raw material for glass or a production process?
- Zircon is mainly an igneous rock formed from magma crystallized zirconium, silicon and oxygen composition of minerals. Zircon is also produced in the dikes and metamorphic rocks. It belongs to the tetragonal system, and is often a well developed cone shaped small tetragonal cylinder, but also irregularly granular. Crisp, broken shell like. It's high quality refractory. With Jin Hongshi, ilmenite, monazite and xenotime in beach sand, and the water, electricity, magnetic separation and other beneficiation process.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet classification: according to material classification can be divided into solid wood board, artificial board two major categories;(two) according to the classification of formation can be divided into solid board, plywood, fiberboard, decorative panels, fire panels, particleboard, core board, bamboo board, MDF, fine core board, finger board, melamine board, waterproof board, gypsum board, cement board, paint free plate, paint board, particleboard acrylic plate, etc..
- Q:Why are most of the chemical instruments made from glass?
- The raw materials of glass equipment, especially now with the more conventional glass GG_17 and 95 of the original material, are high borosilicate glass, the internal structure of the glass with good stability, high physical and chemical properties, because the expansion coefficient is low, so it can better withstand high temperature difference, has chemical stability good performance
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- Not metal material. Glass steel (also known as glass fibre reinforced plastics, abbreviations and symbols internationally recognized as GFRP or FRP) is a variety of properties of the composite materials widely used separately. It is a new type of functional material made of synthetic resin and glass fiber by composite process. Glass fiber reinforced plastic material has the characteristics of light weight, high specific strength, corrosion resistance, good electrical insulation performance, slow heat transfer, good thermal insulation, good transient and ultra high temperature performance, and easy coloring, and can pass through electromagnetic wave and so on.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass? How is it converted to glass?
- According to the designed material sheet, the raw materials are weighed and mixed evenly in a mixer. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.
- Q:What raw materials are used for glass fiber reinforced plastics? Where can I buy them?
- Curing agent: resin special curing agent is added in proportion, and the general resin manufacturers will support the production. General glass fiber reinforced plastic stores are on sale.
It is a private manufacturer company which has factories managed by itself including a crate factory, an aluminum mirror factory and a fine processing glass factory. We have two developed automatic aluminum mirror production lines and other processing necessary equipment and with the first production technological level. Our main products are Aluminum Mirrors from 1.8mm to 6mm. We also produce Silver Mirrors from 2mm to 8mm, Float Glass from 1.1mm to 20mm, Patterned glass, Tempered glass and Safety Mirrors with CAT-I vinyl back. Sizes and specifications can be processed according to the buyers requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||32.00% South Asia
18.00% Mid East
12.00% South America
12.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||xingang port,qingdao port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average