Function: Acid Etched Glass
Technique: Clear Glass
Type: Float Glass
Packaging & Delivery of Parttened Art Glass
Packaging Details: packed in wooden cases
Delivery Detail: 15days
Specifications of Parttened Art Glass
2.passed the 3C and ISO9001
3.UK-BS6206 Industrial Safety Standards
Product Features of Parttened Art Glass:
When laminated glass breaks, it stays in shape, keep glass integrity. The glass fragments will not splash and harm the people around.
2 Typhoon & Earthquake Resistant
When impact or force occurs, glass stays and will not break into pieces instantly
3. Sound Protection
PVB is able to absorb sound wave, subsequently create a quiet and tranquil environment.
4.Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services
5. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase
6. ensuring convenient loading and rapid delivery.
7. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
8. Top quality glass with CE certificate,
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- With low density, high chemical durability, and excellent thermal stability, it also has the surface clean, widely used in TFT-LCD LCD glass substrate, excellent flatness characteristics of up to 92% of the visible light transmittance, and excellent alkali precipitation, widely used in optical coating industry, semiconductor industry.
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Tempered glass is the two processing product of flat glass. The processing of toughened glass can be divided into physical toughening method and chemical toughening method. Physical toughened glass is also called tempered tempered glass. It is the ordinary flat glass in heating furnace heated to the softening temperature close to the glass (600 DEG C), the internal stress of the self deformation is eliminated, and then removed from the glass furnace, with long nozzle high pressure cold air blowing glass on both sides, the rapid and uniform cooling to room temperature, well tempered glass can be made. This kind of glass in the internal and external tension compression stress state, once the local damage occurs, the stress release, the glass is broken into small pieces, these small pieces no sharp edges, not easy to hurt. In the production of tempered glass, the most influential factor on the quality of the product is how to make the glass form a larger and uniform internal stress. But the greatest impact on yield is how to prevent cracking and deformation.
- Q:Is the raw material of organic glass harmful to human body?
- The chemical name of this polymer transparent material is called poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA), which is polymerized from methyl methacrylate.
- Q:There are several appearances of the quality defects of ordinary flat glass
- There in the flat glass some prominent particles, called big lump or small stones, called sand. It mainly affects the optical properties of glass and makes it difficult to cut glass.
- Q:How is glass made? I heard that sand is used, but what is the concrete principle?
- Technological process:1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: the glass liquid into a tin bath (float), pull machine (lattice method), rolling machine (rolling method, adding metal wire is wire glass), forming the flat glass;6, annealing: the molding of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance the stress, to prevent self cracking.
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Quartz sand is quartz quartz stone crushing processing, quartz stone is a kind of non metallic minerals, is a hard, wear-resistant, stable chemical properties of silicate minerals, its main mineral composition is SiO2, quartz sand, the color is white or colorless and translucent, Mohs hardness of 7, quartz sand is  an important industrial mineral raw material, non hazardous chemicals, widely used in glass, casting, ceramics and refractories, smelting, metallurgy, metallurgy, construction, chemical agent, rubber, plastics, abrasives, and other media industry
- Q:Why are most of the chemical instruments made from glass?
- The raw materials of glass equipment, especially now with the more conventional glass GG_17 and 95 of the original material, are high borosilicate glass, the internal structure of the glass with good stability, high physical and chemical properties, because the expansion coefficient is low, so it can better withstand high temperature difference, has chemical stability good performance
- Q:Yacht enterprises are purchasing their own raw materials (resin, glass fiber, carbon fiber, etc.), home composite products, accessories?
- I do PVC mesh fabric, and it should be used on the hull of your yacht
- Q:What are the raw materials made of glass and plastics?
- PVC PVC formula (CH - CH) n, is one of the most important types of vinyl polymers, is currently the world's second largest after the polyethylene plastic varieties. In domestic production in the plastic is in the first place. In the printing industry, often with PVC color rolled thin film and transparent glazing film making books, folders, tickets and other packaging decoration cover.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass.
It is a private manufacturer company which has factories managed by itself including a crate factory, an aluminum mirror factory and a fine processing glass factory. We have two developed automatic aluminum mirror production lines and other processing necessary equipment and with the first production technological level. Our main products are Aluminum Mirrors from 1.8mm to 6mm. We also produce Silver Mirrors from 2mm to 8mm, Float Glass from 1.1mm to 20mm, Patterned glass, Tempered glass and Safety Mirrors with CAT-I vinyl back. Sizes and specifications can be processed according to the buyers requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||32.00% South Asia
18.00% Mid East
12.00% South America
12.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||xingang port,qingdao port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average