Function: Acid Etched Glass
Technique: Clear Glass
Type: Float Glass
Packaging & Delivery of Parttened Art Glass
Packaging Details: packed in wooden cases
Delivery Detail: 15days
Specifications of Parttened Art Glass
2.passed the 3C and ISO9001
3.UK-BS6206 Industrial Safety Standards
Product Features of Parttened Art Glass:
When laminated glass breaks, it stays in shape, keep glass integrity. The glass fragments will not splash and harm the people around.
2 Typhoon & Earthquake Resistant
When impact or force occurs, glass stays and will not break into pieces instantly
3. Sound Protection
PVB is able to absorb sound wave, subsequently create a quiet and tranquil environment.
4.Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services
5. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase
6. ensuring convenient loading and rapid delivery.
7. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
8. Top quality glass with CE certificate,
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is formed by the melting of sand with other chemicals. Glass raw materials for natural ore, the ore will be crushed first, processed into powder, according to the type of glass, according to the formula made of ingredients, into the glass furnace for melting, forming glass liquid. The glass passes through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- The main raw materials for making glass. Generally the sand containing silicon, but in general how much silicon content to differentiate the varieties and quality of silica sand, silica sand with particle size, particle size distribution, particle size distribution is generally good, good quality.
- Q:Is toughened glass dish loaded with food harmful to human body?
- Tempered glass is further processed on the basis of ordinary glass. Compared with ordinary glass, the impact resistance is greatly enhanced, and there is no sharp pointed fragment after fragmentation, and its heat resistance is greatly enhanced. However, it is not recommended that the toughened glass tableware be heated in a microwave oven, otherwise it may damage the product.
- Q:What is the raw material for making glass?
- The main raw material is quartz sand. Because of the high melting point of quartz sand, it is necessary to add a flux of sodium carbonate (that is, our usual surface base) to molten glass when melting,
- Q:Who has information about power plants chimneys, water glass, acid resistant concrete?
- Water glass acid resistant concrete raw material: water glass, acid resistant concrete raw materials, including cementation material, curing agent, acid resistant aggregate and admixture. The composition of water glass and acid resistant soil is different, and the prepared concrete will have different properties and range of application. 1) cement material - water glass: building engineering usually use sodium silicate glass (including Na20). Divided into powder water glass and liquid water glass according to their different states. Liquid water glass is a fine quartz sand, S102 (or quartzite) mixed with sodium carbonate in a certain proportion, placed in a furnace of 1350 - 1400 DEG C, and cooled by melting reaction to be a semi-finished product of solid water glass. The solid water glass is put into the autoclave, and the water vapor is dissolved into water so that a practical liquid water glass can be obtained. The liquid water glass can be obtained by two times of spray drying, which is usually called sodium silicate powder. The modulus and specific density of water glass have great influence on the properties of concrete. In order to guarantee the technical performance of acid proof concrete, the water glass of suitable modulus and specific density must be chosen. According to the experience of acid proof construction, water glass modulus 2 is recommended. From 6 to 3.O, the corresponding specific density is from 1.38 to 1.40. Water glass appearance is colorless, slightly blue transparent or translucent viscous liquid.
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- If the original piece of glass with good quality of Qingdao Jin Jing, Jiangmen farun, TGI, CSG, luoyang.... These glass plants are relatively stable, and is a large enterprise, if the processing technology is good, it depends on the processing unit of the process, this is not recommended.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- Ordinary glass is the raw material of soda (sodium carbonate), limestone (calcium carbonate) and silica by high temperature reaction, with sodium silicate, calcium silicate and silica products, according to the needs of different substances will add color.For example, adding chromium oxide (Cr2O3) glass, is green; adding manganese dioxide (MnO2), purple glass; adding cobalt oxide (Co2O3) glass, blue glass, copper, copper oxide is high if the glass appeared blue and green; in order to lower the price of cuprous oxide (Cu2O) when there is red glass.Now, people use the oxide of rare earth elements as coloring agents to make all kinds of high-grade color glass. Colored glass doped with rare earth elements has a bright, bright color and even changes colors in different light. For example, in the glass of neodymium oxide has this characteristic, it shows purple red in the sunlight, in the fluorescence of purple blue, very beautiful. There is a kind of glass that changes with the intensity of light. People use it as the lens of glasses and the window glass of the house. With this kind of glass as a window, the room can maintain a certain brightness, and no longer need to use curtains to shade, so some people call it "automatic curtain"". It can prevent the UV rays of the sun through the library and Museum Library, installed on the glass, can protect the books and cultural relics from UV damage, in addition to the rare earths, directly adding tungsten and platinum in the glass, can also be made of glass.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- Common raw materials are quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, calcium carbonate, three, two aluminum oxide, sodium carbonate, borax and so on.
- Q:What is glass made of?
- The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.Glass production process includes batching, melting, forming, annealing and other processes
It is a private manufacturer company which has factories managed by itself including a crate factory, an aluminum mirror factory and a fine processing glass factory. We have two developed automatic aluminum mirror production lines and other processing necessary equipment and with the first production technological level. Our main products are Aluminum Mirrors from 1.8mm to 6mm. We also produce Silver Mirrors from 2mm to 8mm, Float Glass from 1.1mm to 20mm, Patterned glass, Tempered glass and Safety Mirrors with CAT-I vinyl back. Sizes and specifications can be processed according to the buyers requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||32.00% South Asia
18.00% Mid East
12.00% South America
12.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||xingang port,qingdao port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average