Production method Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
With the rapid development of industrial and agricultural economy, the demand for special paper has been diversified, and it has put forward higher requirements. Zinc oxide in the paper industry is mainly used in anti-water, anti-bacterial, anti-static, anti-aging and flavoring, fire-retardant, color paper and other functions of the development of nano-Zinc oxide gradually be applied as a paper additive.
Application Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
The zinc oxide for papermaking, it can be used in the zinc oxide printing plate, zinc oxide paper production.
1. It is small granule, easy to disperse. It can make printing plate homogenized, fine and smooth
2. Zinc oxide is luster pure white and tinting strength. It can increase the paper white degree, also has advantageous for the colored paper coloration
Packing and storage Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
This product is packed with plastic-lined and plastic-coated woven bags, 25kg per bag.
This product should be keep from breakage, moisture, pollution and contact with acid.
Product quality standards: GB/T 3185-92
Zinc oxide(counted by dried substances )/%≥
Metal ( Zn ) /%≤
Lead oxide( Pb)/ %≤
Hydrochloric indissoluble substance/ %≤
Burning decrement /%≤
Water dissoluble/ %≤
105℃volatile substances/ %≤
Specific surface area（㎡/g）≥
Grain size （um）
- Q:textile painting?
- Fabric paint or fabric paint IS acrylic paint... it is simply had fabric medium further to it on the manufacturing unit in order that it'll dry extra supple than undeniable acrylic paint on material. So you'll be able to purchase material paints, or you'll be able to use acrylic paints in bottles you have already got then upload fabric medium to them (fabric medium is an acrylic medium for you to be determined close the acrylic paints at craft or artwork provide retail outlets). For footwear, the fabric medium is also much less fundamental considering the fact that footwear do not flex up to different material primarily in unique locations, so would not be a hindrance. Probably first-rate so as to add the fabric medium regardless that besides, and will not hurt something. Diane B. HTH, Diane B.
- Q:What are the types of ink used in inkjet printers?
- Thermal transfer ink thermal transfer ink, also known as sublimation ink, thermal transfer ink can not be printed directly on the terminal medium, is to print the ink on the special paper, by printing the paper on the terminal medium, through Heating, in the shortest possible time will be dedicated to the image of the paper transfer to the terminal medium, so you can in such as porcelain, metal, silk, chemical fiber fabrics and other materials to make beautiful patterns, very suitable for personalized development Market needs. The current thermal transfer ink in the desktop printer is mainly used for Epson printers.
- Q:How is the dye made?
- The basic raw materials (benzene, naphthalene, anthracene, etc.) through the nitrification, sulfonation, halogenation, reduction, alkali, ammoniation, hydrolysis, acylation and other chemical reactions, made of dye intermediates.
- Q:Morning sun latex paint and Dulux latex paint that good
- (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, Nanotechnology) 3, China Resources Paint (China Famous Brand (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand) (Chinese top brand, Jiang Wenli endorsement, the Chinese chemical industry, China's top ten paint brands), China's top 100 paint paint brand, (The top ten brands of paint, brand), China's top brand, China's top ten paint brands) 7, Huadan paint (US brand, Guangdong famous brand, China's top ten paint brand) 8, (The top ten paint brands in China) 9, Apollo paint (American brand, American rugby players endorsement, the world's top ten paint brand) 10, Dabao paint (Taiwan brand, Guangdong famous brand, China's top ten paint brand) to add (China Famous Brand, Top Ten Brands of Chinese Coatings) 4 Kang Pai Paint (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Top Ten Brand) 2 Dulux (China Famous Brand, China Top Ten Brands) China's top ten brands of paint) 5kangpaiqu China famous brand, the top ten brands of paint in China) 6 million along the paint (paint is also old 7 Carpoly (China Famous Brand) 8 big treasure (China Top Ten brand paint) 9 three trees (Chinese paint Top ten brands) 10 US Tu Shi (China Top Ten brands paint)
- Q:Pigment Heat transfer ink and ordinary pigment ink difference
- . The same ink refers to the hot sublimation ink or pigment heat transfer ink, hot sublimation ink can not be used for PVC laminating card, pigment hot ink can be used, PVC laminating card preferred dye ink, color is good, the general Not faint, but the fade is inevitable, but the speed of the problem, which is a common problem of dye ink, if you do not want to fade, with pigment ink, ordinary pigment ink or heat transfer paint can be ink, pigment ink is not faded But the color is not dye ink is good, the pigment type ink used in the PVC laminating card may be dizzy ink, which is a common problem of pigment ink. Or for a kind of pigment ink, or for a brand of PVC card material, there is always a match with no halo.
- Q:I want to dyed a white coat into the color of the picture 1, but there is no color of the dye, I want to own out, what color need to match?
- Red, green and blue, can match all the colors.
- Q:What is the effect of sublimation and color laser printers when printing photos?
- The color laser printer prints the dot matrix generated by the printer controller into the final image through the print engine. The laser generator generates a laser beam for each print point and generates a laser for printing the dot size in the horizontal direction by the rotation of the rotating mirror and the correction of the lens. The surface of the imaging drum is smooth and can be charged, and it can be discharged by light. When the laser light is on the imaging drum, the charge that has been precharged is discharged. As the imaging drum continues to rotate, a series of laser spots are hit on the drum. When the drum is rotated, it also passes through a developing roller, where the discharge point absorbs the charged toner, and the drum is rotated with the drum. Its main function is to The already formed toner image is copied. As the color laser printer has four-color toner, so the above imaging, the transfer process will be repeated four times, the last transfer drum will form a four-color image. After the transfer is completed, when the charged paper passes through the transfer drum, the printing paper draws the toner on the transfer drum to form a color image output.
- Q:Can textile dyes mix with luminous powder?
- Can not ... ... luminous powder is easy to fall off.
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and mixed water paint?
- Latex paint is one of them, from the water-based synthetic resin as the main adhesive (emulsion), in the last 10 years of rapid development, mainly in the construction of convenient, water-based non-toxic, rich color selection, easy maintenance and so on Advantages, of course, cost is also good. In the building materials market is often called wall paint.
- Q:Alternatives to Angelus Paint?
- Angulus Paint
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range