Production method Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
With the rapid development of industrial and agricultural economy, the demand for special paper has been diversified, and it has put forward higher requirements. Zinc oxide in the paper industry is mainly used in anti-water, anti-bacterial, anti-static, anti-aging and flavoring, fire-retardant, color paper and other functions of the development of nano-Zinc oxide gradually be applied as a paper additive.
Application Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
The zinc oxide for papermaking, it can be used in the zinc oxide printing plate, zinc oxide paper production.
1. It is small granule, easy to disperse. It can make printing plate homogenized, fine and smooth
2. Zinc oxide is luster pure white and tinting strength. It can increase the paper white degree, also has advantageous for the colored paper coloration
Packing and storage Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
This product is packed with plastic-lined and plastic-coated woven bags, 25kg per bag.
This product should be keep from breakage, moisture, pollution and contact with acid.
Product quality standards: GB/T 3185-92
Zinc oxide(counted by dried substances )/%≥
Metal ( Zn ) /%≤
Lead oxide( Pb)/ %≤
Hydrochloric indissoluble substance/ %≤
Burning decrement /%≤
Water dissoluble/ %≤
105℃volatile substances/ %≤
Specific surface area（㎡/g）≥
Grain size （um）
- Q:Countertops?? Paint??
- It wouldnt be near as durable as a new countertop but there is some pretty tough urethane paints, check with a paint store, not the paint counter at Walmart but a real paint store, they can help.
- Q:Where can I buy spray paint?
- No. You can't, you have to be 18 years old to by spray paint. So I recommend asking your parents to buy it for you. Depending on the store you are in, they might not notice and allow you to buy it. Things like spray paint, white out, some over the counter drugs like certain cough syrups and some other products you have to be 18 to buy. I have bought white out and no one said anything to me, but once when i went to buy spray paint at Wal-Mart for an art project, I used the self-service checkout. When I swiped it through, the station light up and a lady came over and asked to see my ID. I showed it to her and she said that you have to be 18 to get it, but then she let me get it anyways.
- Q:latex and acrylic paint?
- Don't forget oil and water don't mix Take cooking oil and pure just a bit bit into a pitcher of water and watch what occurs ,They will not mix . In case you decide on to do it you'll have a huge mess on your arms and wasted paint as well.
- Q:What materials and steps do you need to paint your own clothes?
- Textile pigments and acrylic paint are professional spices, spices is used to reconcile the pigment liquid. The characteristics of the seasoning can maintain the characteristics of the pigment, reinforce the firmness of the pigment on the clothing, and ease the time for the paint to dry up. Textile pigments must use spices, its own pigment adhesion is not as good as acrylic paint, in order to allow the pigment to keep the clothes on the longer, so must use textile seasoning. Acrylic paint with no spices, not much difference, a small amount of water alternative spices feasible, of course, if you want to make the insurance point of acrylic paint can be used thin and light, delay drying time can also be used spices.
- Q:Furniture, paint on the human body what harm?
- Paint may be related to the occurrence of certain malignant neoplasms! It is recommended that you do not have long-term protection with yourself in such an environment, if you can not change the conditions due to work or other reasons, you can use some physical methods to protect yourself.
- Q:What is the difference between Dorotheco soft lacquer and matte paint?
- The price is different. The finished product content is different. The general selection of paint can be seen when a small area of the effect. You can compare it in detail.
- Q:Is the paint good for 5 kg or 9 kg?
- Look at your needs, in fact, I recommend buying 5 kg, not enough to buy chanting.
- Q:how many gallons of paint will it take to paint a house?
- You need to compute your sq. ft. of each wall, then read the can. It should give you the coverage area. Most cans have this info on them. If you are changing colors you may need more. you can then double the amount. Any cans you do not use maybe returned for you money back. ( unless it is a special mix) Most important make sure the colors are from the same batch and run, unless it is white, it should not matter.
- Q:what paint should i paint a latex unicorn mask with?
- Painting the Latex Mask Painting latex masks is no different than painting a picture. The most common tool to paint latex masks with is the airbrush. AirBrushes achieve very detailed and smooth flowing colors. They can reproduce skin tone very well. On the other hand your Standard Paint Brush techniques are useful too. The dry-brush look you can get with a paint brush is very hard to get with an air brush. The good news is either method can be used with Evil Ash. He is so grotesque and mangled-looking that a bristle brush or an air brush can achieve right near the same effect. Paint mixture. As you know latex masks are very flexible. Because of the latex's surface properties you want a flexible pigment to paint with , this makes using a store-bought spray can or house hold paint useless, because those paints dry rigid. Unfortunately, your standard artist watercolor paint will not cover the latex properly either. Then how do you paint a latex mask ? Best bet is to use Rubbe
- Q:What is the difference between the pigment and the pigment in the paint?
- Pigments and physical pigments are special solids that are dispersed in the paint to impart certain properties to the paint. These properties include color, hiding power, durability, mechanical strength, and corrosion resistance to metal substrates. Among them, the pigment is mainly for the adhesive to provide color and hiding power, but also need to meet the mechanical strength and corrosion resistance and other requirements. Pigments can be divided into two kinds of inorganic pigments and organic pigments. In the paint formulations, mainly the use of inorganic pigments, and organic pigments used for decorative coatings. Most of the body pigments are white powder, no actual function (color strength or hiding power), but has increased the thickness of the film, improve the durability of the film and reduce costs and so on. Color, color fastness, tinting power and hiding power are inherent properties of pigments, which are related to the structure and composition of pigments. The crystal morphology, particle size and shape of the paint on the luster, paint storage during the stability of the pigment and the base material on the wetting of the pigment surface have a greater impact. In the paint industry, the use of grinding or high-speed dispersion method is usually used to disperse the pigment evenly in the paint system and keep it in a suspended state or easily dispersed after settling. Therefore, the paint is concerned, the pigment is a very important auxiliary material.
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range