Suited for 30-80gsm paper.
Controls bag length through the human-machine touch screen interface.
PLC programmable servo motor control system
Equipped with an accurate photocell system for printed mark tracking.
Color mark error stopping system
Automatic oil lubrication system
This machine forming the paper bag in one process from roll paper, edge folding, tube forming, cutting, gluing, bottom folding,bottom gluing and finishing bag Easy operation, low power consumption, high efficiency.
It is an ideal machine for producing food bags like bread bags, KFC bags and Mcdonald’s bags.
Main Technical Variadles:
- Q:How to solve the main motor failure of aluminum-plastic packaging machine?
- (3) stuck by a dragging machine;(4) the rotor circuit of the wound motor is opened to break;(5) the head position of the stator is connected wrongly, or there is a break or a short circuit.
- Q:What are the plastic forming dies?
- Injection Molding refers to the process of heating and melting materials from high pressure into the mold cavity, after cooling and curing, to obtain forming products. This method is suitable for mass production of complex shaped parts, is an important processing methods of injection molding can be divided into the following 6 stages of mold injection mold cooling products packing out the process repeatedly, we can continuously produce products
- Q:What are the forms of packaging and the forming process of textiles? The more detailed, the better
- If the elastic cloth will do 2 cm, root number and less easily according to the finished edge, density, edge width you can calculate the number of root selvage
- Q:What are the factors affecting the packaging quality of bag molding, filling, sealing and packaging?
- What are the factors affecting the packaging quality of bag molding, filling, sealing and packaging?First, material impactThe general composite film type food packaging bag has a certain heat sealing performance, mainly after the product is loaded into the customized food packaging bag and can be sealed through a sealing machine.
- Q:Characteristics of various biscuit forming methods
- Pinyin: B from ng g n.Shape: well arranged, round, star shaped, etc.Fruit pulp: fruit granules: emerald, bergamot, blueberry, cranberryCoarse grains: red beans, corn, purple sweet potatoes, black beans, black riceetymologyAt the beginning of the industry is a long-term sea biscuit or war said the emergency food concept began to HandMade-Type (manual mode) communication, after the industrial revolution due to mechanical technology, the rapid development of production equipment and technology of biscuits, spread to all over the world. Cookies include cookies (Biscuit), cookies (Cookies), soda crackers (Cracker) and Pizza, and so forth.One day in 1850s, the French Thebes Bay, the gale made a British sailing ship ran aground, the crew came to an island no human habitation. When the wind stops, people return to the ship for food, but the boat flour, sugar and butter are all blisters, they had to put together the batter to the island, and they are squeezed into a small group, roast and eat. Unexpectedly, baked dough short and crisp, delicious taste. In order to commemorate the escape, the crew returned to England, he used the same method of roasting cakes to eat, and the name of the Gulf "Thebes bay" named the cookies. This is today English biscuit (Biscay) biscuit origin.Biscuits, English is Biscuit, but the market from Guangdong to the cookies are called "chocolate", some people think this is Cantonese business gimmick, it is wrong not to regard it as right. Because in American English, cookies are called "Cracker" and "root crack" is like the sound of "biscuit", that is, "crisp cracking". According to Cantonese Cantonese transliteration for "ice shelf". Biscuit, in American English, refers to the "soft cake" of hot food".
- Q:Why should heat treatment be made after glass molding?
- Glass itself is very fragile, forming after the general empty, cold for a period of time, so that it has a certain intensity
- Q:PP sheet how to increase the strength, used to attract the formation of coiled material,
- Change to copolymerization PP material, Nordic chemical, some brands are available
- Q:How long is the distance between the molding machine and the roller in the vertical automatic packing machine?
- This does not have any provisions, mainly sealed to seal, you can, in general, are in the 1CM or so
- Q:What are the sensory standards in the hygienic standard for polyethylene used in food packaging?
- Normative reference fileThe following documents are essential for the use of this document. Any dated reference document, dated edition, applies only to this document.Any undated reference document whose latest edition (including all modifications) applies to this document.GB/T 2828.1Count sampling inspection procedure
- Q:Why does the foam molding machine not fit the die?
- 3, plastic plastic mold: a plastic board sheet material forming a mold of some simple plastic products, its principle is to use vacuum or compressed air bloom forming method in the fixed die or punch on the plastic plate, sheet, and paste in the mold cavity on the necessary molding product deformation heating softening in the case of some aspects, mainly for daily necessities, toys, food packaging products production. Because the molding mould pressure is lower, the mould material is made of cast aluminium or non-metal material, the structure is simple.4, plastic wire drawing die: it is used to a mold for production of plastic wire, its principle is through the molten plastic extruder through a pore on the mold after cooling, drawing, drawing to form the final products rolling process. The material of the mould is mostly made of cold mould steel or nitrided steel, and the structure is simple.
Our vertical automatic packing machines are widely used in packing slice, grain, liquid and powder materials such as foodstuff, medicine and chemical products. Equipped with excellent equipment, advance design and assembly line, our company also carries out strict but flexible management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range