Suited for 30-80gsm paper.
Controls bag length through the human-machine touch screen interface.
PLC programmable servo motor control system
Equipped with an accurate photocell system for printed mark tracking.
Color mark error stopping system
Automatic oil lubrication system
This machine forming the paper bag in one process from roll paper, edge folding, tube forming, cutting, gluing, bottom folding,bottom gluing and finishing bag Easy operation, low power consumption, high efficiency.
It is an ideal machine for producing food bags like bread bags, KFC bags and Mcdonald’s bags.
Main Technical Variadles:
- Q:How to solve the main motor failure of aluminum-plastic packaging machine?
- Possible causes:(1) the power supply voltage is low;(2) the original angle connection was mistakenly connected to the star connection;(3) squirrel cage rotor cage end loose, loose or broken.Treatment method:(1) increasing voltage;(2) check the nameplate wiring method, correct the stator winding connection mode;(3) after examination and symptomatic treatment.After the motor starts, the temperature exceeds the standard of temperature rise or smoke
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents?
- The industry with alkali as catalyst, the reaction temperature of about 95, the molar ratio of formaldehyde to urea as 1.2.0, to ensure that the resin can be cured. The first step of the reaction and generate a dimethylol urea, then hydroxymethyl amino and soluble resin by further condensation, if by acid catalysis, easily lead to storage products need to gel. In the neutral conditions under the linear urea formaldehyde resin with ammonium chloride as curing agent can be cured at room temperature. The molding powder at 130 to 160 DEG C heat curing accelerators such as zinc sulfate, trimethyl phosphate, two oxalic acid ethyl ester can accelerate the curing process. The urea formaldehyde resin is mainly used in the manufacture of molded plastic manufacturing, daily life products and electrical components also can be used as adhesive, paper sheet and fabric size, veneer, decorative board and so on. Because of its light color and easy coloring, products often colorful and magnificent.
- Q:What are the characteristics of plastic thermoforming?
- Thin to0.1mmMost of the hot forming products are concave, convex, semi shell, and their depth is limited. Most of the hot forming parts are thin wall, and the thickness of the original sheet is0.2mmThe thickness of the actual product is smaller, and the thickness of the special thin product is up to0.05mm.2.A wide range of applications. Due to the thermal molding adaptability, its scope of application. From the tablet packing to the refrigerator liner, even to the aircraft hatch cover, can be obtained by thermal moulding method. A cup dish and other household utensils, utensils, medical electronic instrument accessories, radio and TV, billboards, bathtub enclosure and toys and other products. - packaging type. Another car components of building components, chemical equipment, radar cover and aircraft cabin cover tray.3.Equipment investment is low. Because of the simple molding equipment and the low total pressure required, the requirement of pressure equipment is not high, so the thermoforming equipment has the characteristics of low investment and low cost..4.
- Q:Types of blow molded products
- Container consumption growth is presentod Xuanniu plastic container continues to expand, industrial consumption growth is mainly due to improvements in products by new technology, such as multi-layer parison extrusion, extrusion, biaxial non axisymmetric blow molding etc.. The application and performance requirements of some blow molded products are listed in table 2.
- Q:Ask some books about packing machinery. Especially about carton forming
- Color box production processFirst, the printing press used offset printing to complete the printing of facial tissues.Two, paper by laminating machine or coated paper or polishing machine polishing, increased light, moisture.Three, the paper and corrugated cardboard laminator (by laminating machine) or adhesive glue machine.Four, through die cutting machine die-cutting.Five, the molding of cardboard with nail box machine or glue glued to the common carton.Six, ten or several bundles, send away.
- Q:Flowers packaging molding is doing?
- Sunflower send students graduation, but also can send the teacher, Lily Bouquet - send friends, visit patients, different flowers collocation, represents all kinds of meaningSo before sending flowers, it's necessary to know the flowers, 19 roses, 11 roses,
- Q:How much is the gas consumption per EPS molding machine per hour?
- You ask this too layman, that is, someone is not accurate to provide, and this is mainly related to the mold. Large gas consumption of mould.
- Q:Plastic packing bag sealing, 3 sides forming, sealing and 4 sides sealing what does that mean?
- You should ask three sides and four sides. See the picture below.
- Q:Carton packaging in the form of technology, including several major categories
- Carton is a three-dimensional shape, it is composed of a number of components of the surface movement, accumulation, folding, surrounded by a multi-faceted form of body. The plane in the three-dimensional structure plays the role of dividing space in the space, cutting, rotating and folding the different parts of the face, and the resulting surface has different emotional expression. The relation of the display surface of the carton shows the connection of the surface, side, top and bottom,
- Q:Blow molding process conditions The purpose of the adjustment of technological conditions is that,
- The purpose of process adjustment is to meet the minimum wall thickness requirements of the product. The product wall thickness is as uniform as possible, and the product weight is as small as possible (reducing material consumption). A reasonable method for setting process parameters is to combine experience with numerical analysis techniques. The basic process is,
Our vertical automatic packing machines are widely used in packing slice, grain, liquid and powder materials such as foodstuff, medicine and chemical products. Equipped with excellent equipment, advance design and assembly line, our company also carries out strict but flexible management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range