*Two points lock,rim type, press style bar,european style,zinc painted
*Easy to install on wooden, steel or aluminum doors
*2 locking points, upper and lower locking device
*Non-handed,suit for both right hand and left hand door:2210mm
*Standard oval shape horizontal bar:900mm,Max 1300 mm on request
*Assembly instructions and installation template
- Q:Do the door closers have automatic stop function?
- 1, the door closers are not automatically shut the door function. With the positioning or stop function of the door closer prices generally higher than the usual price of about 30%.
2, the door closer is a spring similar to the spring, when the door can be opened after the release of compression, the door automatically shut, like the role of the spring door, you can ensure that the door is opened, accurate and timely closed to initial position.
3, behind closed doors are mainly used in commercial and public buildings, but there are also used in the home situation. They have many uses, the most important of which is to make the door closed by itself, to limit the spread of fire and ventilation within the building.
- Q:Closer prices
- You have to say that you choose the door of the door of their models corresponding to the parameters, we will be based on your needs corresponding to the same price.
- Q:Why do you turn the door closer?
- First, the solution:
Use a screwdriver to release the adjustment valve on the door closer.
Second, the role of behind closed doors:
Modern hydraulic door closers (hereinafter referred to as closed doors) began in the early twentieth century, a patent registered by the Americans, it is different from the traditional door closers, through the closure of the liquid in the throat to achieve the buffer effect The The core of the design of the hydraulic gatekeeper is to realize the control of the closing process so that the various functional indexes of the closing process can be adjusted according to the needs of the people. The significance of the door closer is not only to automatically shut the door, but also to protect the door frame and the door (smooth off), more importantly, the door closet has become a modern building intelligent management of a non-negligible implementation of the part. Door closers are mainly used in commercial and public buildings, but are also used at home. They have many uses, the most important of which is to make the door closed by itself, to limit the spread of fire and ventilation within the building.
- Q:How does the door closer work?
- The door closer is a similar spring-like hydraulic pressure, when the door is opened after the release by compression, the door automatically shut, like the role of the spring door, you can ensure that the door is opened, accurate and timely closure to the initial position
- Q:What oil is used in the closer
- Requirements include:
1) whether the need to open the door after the automatic stop function;
2) damping buffer function - quickly open the door to a certain position after the damping buffer, and the damping buffer force and range can be adjusted according to the use of self-use; This function is used to prevent the door quickly when the door or lock the wall, or emergency escape To prevent people in the fast open when the weight loss and leaning forward.
3) delay the slow closing - the door from the door to the maximum position began to slow down slowly, according to the requirements of stepless adjustment. Suitable for use in frequent and crowded places, especially hospitals, with the elderly, children and disabled access and access to the use of the door.
4) Closing force can be adjusted - can be used in the door and the door wide range of different doors to install, and because of environmental reasons to close the door more resistance. Random stepless adjustment can be satisfied with the closing force, especially in the coastal city, travel and other affected by the wind and closing resistance (the door of the force) often change the place.
5) use of the environment: fire and fire requirements in the winter and 35 ° under the premises of the anti - freeze requirements.
Usually the choice of door closers according to the manufacturer's product specifications, according to the size of different forces or adjustable power to match the size of different doors and weight. The following table shows the quality / size of the seven grades of test doors specified in the British Standard BS EN 1154 (a recognized standard for closed door gauges). The closing force of the door closet usually specifies a value between 1 and 7, the greater the number, indicating the greater the ability of the door closer.
- Q:How to install the door closer
- Closed door installation steps:
Usually with the door closer to provide instructions for the installation of the model, so first read the instructions, according to the direction of the door, the size of the closing force and the door closer, the connection between the seat and the door hinge to determine the installation location.
2) Depending on the closing force size, the closing force can be changed by reversing the connecting seat by 180 ° or by changing the connection position between the connecting rod and the connecting seat. Adjust the distance between the connecting rod and the hinge centerline of the door, the smaller the closing force of the door closer, the greater the strength.
3) Determine the position of the mounting screw according to the position indication on the mounting plate, then drill and tapping.
4) Install the door closer with screws.
5) Install the fixed connector.
6) Install the drive plate with screws.
7) Adjust the adjustment lever to 90 ° to the door frame, and then connect the connecting rod to the drive plate.
8) Do not forget to install a plastic cover, it can be used to catch the closed door leakage of hydraulic oil.
9) After installation, check whether the fixing screws are fastened or loose or not. Open the door to the maximum door position, check whether the hinge arm of the door closer is rubbed or rubbed against the door or door frame.
Close the door closing speed
10) Adjust the closing speed of the door closer as needed. Usually the door closers have two speed control (throttle spool) screws. The upper adjustment screw is the first section of the closing speed adjustment screw, and the lower adjustment screw is the second speed (usually 10º) closing speed adjustment screw.
C, the use of door closers and maintenance, repair
The newly installed door closers should be used for one week to about 10 days, and all screws should be checked and re-tightened again.
- Q:How can we install a door closet
- Parallel installation: The door closer is mounted on the door and the parallel plate is mounted on the door frame. And the door closer is mounted on the door side. This installation method is suitable for the door frame is very narrow, or almost no door frame.
- Q:What is the difference between concealed door closers and closures?
- Installation is different, showing different results.
1, the installation of different ways, mainly installed in the main body of the door, such as the door or door or door or door frame, concealed is hidden in the door, the outside can not see the metal parts.
2, showing different results, dark door closers do not see the door closer, open only see the slide. All parts of the door closers are external.
- Q:How closed the door closers
- Adjust the tightening of the door closer is to adjust the closing speed, the strength of the fast when the speed is small, the door is close to the door close to the slow speed.
Door closers to adjust the closing speed is through the two hydraulic valve independent control of two door closers closing speed for full hydraulic control.
Adjustment method and precautions:
(1) generally in the side of the door closer to the side of the adjustment valve is marked 1.2, speed 1 block is to adjust the door opening angle from 90 degrees to 20 degrees between the closing speed, speed 2 is to adjust the door opening angle from 20 Degrees to 0 degrees is the door completely closed the speed of the trip.
(2) When adjusting the valve screw tightening (clockwise adjustment) is to slow down the speed, that is, the door closer to the door to adjust the power.
(3) If the valve screw loose (counter-clockwise adjustment) is the speed becomes faster, that is, increase the closing door closing force. Adjust the amplitude must be controlled in a small range, and each adjustment are tested door fan strength is appropriate, if the amplitude is too large may screw off, resulting in door closers oil spill.
- Q:What do you need to install a door closer?
- Closed door installation method
1, usually with the door closer to provide instructions for the installation of the model, so first read the instructions, according to the direction of the door, the size of the closing force and the door closer, the connection between the seat and the door hinge to determine the installation location.
2, according to the requirements of the size of the closing force, by reversing the connecting seat 180 ° or change the connection between the connecting rod and the connection between the seat position, can change the closing force. Adjust the distance between the connecting rod and the hinge centerline of the door, the smaller the closing force of the door closer, the greater the strength.
3, according to the installation model on the location of the instructions to determine the location of the installation screw, and then drilling, tapping.
4, with a screw to install the door closer.
5, the installation of fixed connector.
6. Install the drive plate with screws.
7, adjust the adjustment lever to the door frame into 90 °, and then connect the connecting rod and drive board connected together.
8, do not forget to install a plastic cover, it can be used to catch the closed door leakage of hydraulic oil.
9, after installation, check the fixed screw is fastened, no loose or not strong phenomenon. Open the door to the maximum door position, check whether the hinge arm of the door closer is rubbed or rubbed against the door or door frame.
Our business is related to Home & Garden industry and we specifically deal in door closer. Please find our product details below:
Door Closer (8000 Series)
Easy to adjust the speed, all speed screws on the front side of door closer.
Adjustable closing force(EN1-4 & EN 2-6), closing & latching speed are adjustable to meet the high standard demand.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range