Pallet Truck Super Low Put
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Minimum Outside Turning Radius:1475mm
Maximum Lifting Speed:30mm/S (Full Loading)
Maximum Running Speed:3.5km/H
Net Weight:210kg(Without Loading)
Production Capacity:2000 Pieces Per Month
CE approve AC drive electric hand pallet truck (CBD13)
electric hand pallet truck main configuration:
1, the dc permanent magnet motor
2, 24 v / 75 ah and maintenance-free lead-acid batteries
3, Curtis controller/meter
4, built-in full voltage charger
5, high strength and a integrated ChaJiao
6 power, electromagnetic brake, safe and reliable
electric hand pallet truck suitable mode:
1, relatively flat cement or similar hard pavement
2, suitable for single pallets
3, is suitable for low and middle frequency cargo handling
4, working time is about 5 hours
Does not apply to contain flammable and explosive gas or dust
electric hand pallet truck specification:
|Loading center distance||600mm|
|The minimum height of fork||85mm|
|Fork maximum lifting distance||205mm|
|Front wheel tread||380mm|
|Fork outside spacing||540mm|
|Fork inside spacing||220mm|
|Maximum lifting speed||without loading||35mm/s|
|Maximum running speed||without loading||4km/h|
|Minimum outside turning radius||1475mm|
|Full-load maximum gradeability||3%|
|No-load maximum gradability||10%|
- Q:Can babies sleep on a baby cart for a long time
- Don't rely too much on a cart As a must-have item for your baby's outdoor activities, it's perfectly normal for a baby to sleep in a stroller. Of course, there is a premise that the quality and comfort of the cart we buy for the baby must pass muster. One of the reasons babies don't like to ride in a baby cart is because they don't qualify. So as long as the baby is a normal schedule, there is no question of sleeping baby stroller, the other free ourselves to embrace a hold or in small bed, can let the baby slept.
- Q:Ask a professional to answer: the logistics car is what material?
- In general logistics car is used for storage, storage, handling, etc., are very versatile, logistics car generally have stainless steel cart, steel trolley, iron and plastic cart cart, the difference is that the plastic bearing less, life is short, steel trolley and iron plate trolley bearing is best,,
- Q:What is the difference between LV1 and LV10?
- Running speed. There is also a difference in the weight of the car. LV1 is the slowest of all LV1 walks. And so on. The same thing with load.
- Q:What is the etiquette of having a trolley in the form room
- That is often take in the center of the rotation center of mass, or the form of geometric center, the center of mass (or geometric center) if there is movement is called a "translation", regardless of whether can be seen as an object around another little exercise. This is especially important due to the low level of people in high school.
- Q:How much is a car of dry sand in a cart?
- The size of the regular cart body: 80 * 70 * 70cm, and the size of the car: 50 * 50 * 50cm = 0.125 m3 (it's actually more than 50cm in length, but the top and bottom are oblique and the base is very short, so the average is about 50cm.)
- Q:What is the weight of the wheel on the cart
- The 6305 bearing is a deep groove ball bearing, which is characterized by the ability to withstand large radial load, and the disadvantage is that the bearing capacity of the axial load is very small
- Q:How to maintain and maintain the cart
- Check the screws regularly for loose, damaged parts or seams. Replace damaged parts if necessary. The operation should be carried out strictly in accordance with the instructions in order to avoid unnecessary damage.
- Q:How do you install the ball bearings in the middle of the wheelbarrow?
- Gently hammer out the small hammer, and put it in with the old bearings.
- Q:The bigger the wheel of a baby cart, the better
- The wheels of a lot of baby strollers are now disassembled, and all of them are plug-in installations, which are very simple. As long as the lock is locked and the normal use is avoided, there is usually no problem.
- Q:What is the best material for supermarket trolleys
- It's made of metal, and it's usually made of this material, and if it's fragile, you can make plastic trolleys
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range