Order On-line Tracking
Painted H Frame Scaffolding （Q235, Q345）
1.Structure of H Frame ScaffoldingDescription
As a high quality range of Scaffolding Frames-Standard H Frame is being offered to the clients in different specifications. These products have rigid welded frame of horizontal and vertical pipes. Further, these pipes are interconnected by scissor type cross bracings by the help of pins and spring clips.
Packaging & Delivery
Frame system scaffolding package in the container, or according to your requested
after deposit 10-15 days
2. Main Features of Frame Scaffolding
1) Frame system scaffolding is light duty, easy to erect and walk through, wide appciations for both inside and outside constructions.
2)A complete set of frame system scaffolding usually include 2 pcs of H frames ,2 pairs of cross braces and 4 pcs of joint pins.
3) Frame system scaffolding is for inside concrete supporting which can be used with the U Jack to supporting the concrete slab.
4) Frame system scaffolding is also a type of mobile scaffolding that you can install caster wheels at the bottom of frame scaffold ,then frame scaffolding can be moved here and there .
5) Frame system scaffolding can be used for the building decoration which is the light duty scaffolding, it is more easier for moving.
6) Frame system scaffolding are dip painted which means that the inside of the frame scaffolding can be painted to against anti-rustiness
3.Frame Scaffolding product pictures:
4.Frame Scaffolding Product Description
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
Sample free, customer pay freight first time.
10-30days according to the order qty.
T/T L/C at sight
4) What about the package and shipping time?
Packing: As Customer's Requirements
TNT, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS, etc. By air/ sea, and we are VIP of these express.
We are one of the Top 500 companies in the world, largest construction materials supplier in China. Also we are a state-owned company and respond to every customer with large and also small orders.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|