Order On-line Tracking
Paddy Rice Storage Steel Silos with Large Capacity
1 Galvanized corrugated steel silo
2 Advanced heat insulation technology
3 Fast Installation,low cost and less manpower
Characteristics for Paddy Rice Storage Steel Silos
-New solution for grain storage to replace traditional warehouse
-Low space occupation and high storage capacity
-Patented heat insulation technology to provide grain with safer storage
-Fast loading and unloading system to fill and empty the silo in short time
-Electric control to make the operation easier
Features for Paddy Rice Storage Steel Silos:
1. High strength: The fly ash silo wall is reinforced by vertical stiffener and occluded by screw beam. It has great strength and good resistance to wind, earthquake and snow.
2. Good sealing function: Crimping and seaming of five-layer spiral steel plates ensures airproof, so our fly ash silo can be used to store construction materials such as cement, gypsum, fly ash and slag, as well as liquids.
3. Small area occupancy: The smallest distance between fly ash silo amounts to 600mm.
4. Short construction cycle: High-level automatic construction at site, Need only 5-6 days for a 1,000 tons fly ash silo .
5. Long working life: 25-30 years, achieved by best combination of plates of different thickness for fly ash silo body.
6. Nice appearance: The roof is subulate and is not easy to accumulate dust or water. The bin is shining and observable with silvery lines.
Processing & Assembly for Paddy Rice Storage Steel Silos:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|