Pixel pitch: 5mm
LED Type: SMD3528
Module resolution: 32*64dots(L*H)
Module Size: 160mm*320mm(L*H)
|LED Type||3 in 1 SMD3528|
|Density of Pixel||40,000|
PR5055,MBI5024,MY-9622, according to customer
1/16 scan Constant current
Brightness in White Color
Manual R.G.B each color 256, automatic 8 grades are adjustable
Viewing angle (hor/vert)
Protection against water
IP50 front/IP4X rear
Module Size (mm)
Cabinet size (W/H)(mm)
Weight with cabinet (kg)
Cabinet resolution (W/H)
DVI display card + main controller + fibre transmission or Rj45 (optional)
Adopted spare parts
Leds, IC, cables etc.
Led studio/LEDT9 software is free
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- In contrast, LED can easily do the regional regulation (which can be a certain degree of LCD light leakage problems, but can only be mitigated, theoretically almost impossible to achieve the traditional CRT CRT TV contrast), and life Longer (CCFL tube work for a few years there will be a decline in brightness or start the difficult phenomenon, need to be replaced.
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- For outdoor led display, from the near, the general use of P10 or P12, a little bit with the P16 or P20, and for indoor display, the general P4 ~ P6 can be, a little bit to use P7.62 or P10.
- Q:Led display what format can be displayed
- LED display support video format depends mainly on the LED display control software, generally supports a variety of formats of graphics and text pieces: TXT, DOC, RTF, AVI, JPEG, MOV, MPEG, DAT, VOB, BMP, JPG, TIFF, GIF, FLI, FLC, RMVB In fact, as long as you can play the video player, the display can be displayed! You put the display number of points set up, the video with the storm video playback, as long as the storm video to the LED display display area, the same size can be!
- Q:Production of LED display the basic raw materials which ah?
- LED display (LED panel): LED is light emitting diode, LED abbreviation, referred to as LED. It is a kind of control by the semiconductor light-emitting diode display, the approximate look is by a lot of usually red light-emitting diodes, light off the light to show the characters. Used to display text, graphics, images, animation, market, video, video signals and other information display screen.
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- Notebook LCD screen commonly used is TFT. TFT (Thin Film Transistor) refers to the thin film transistor, each of the liquid crystal pixels are integrated in the pixel behind the thin film transistor to drive, which can be high speed, high brightness, high contrast display screen information is the best One of the LCD color display devices is now the mainstream display device on laptops and desktops.
- Q:How to identify the quality of led display quality
- ircuit board: circuit board manufacturers more, Shenzhen is the gathering of electronic products, procurement of raw materials this piece is very fast, the circuit board is divided into two layers and four layers of board, the thickness of two layers is 1.6. , The quality of the circuit board is the internal conductor of the circuit board, the thickness of the conductor to reach the standard thickness to 1ns or more, because the use of the display in the process of temperature rise and lower, if the conductor thin easy The use of the process of fusing, this will cause a large area of quality problems.
- Q:LED display how to install it?
- This installation and cantilever installation similar, the same application, the screen body with a cabinet design, suitable for indoor, semi-outdoor screen body.
- Q:LED display screen appears black? How to solve?
- see whether the motherboard was burned signs, the general motherboard above the capacitor above the fever and a little black charred situation, the motherboard may be burned the situation. It is recommended to take professional maintenance to detect the next. Under normal circumstances the motherboard is burned fan will not go to the. User self-test under.
- Q:Comparison between LED display and DLP splicing
- LED is a light-emitting diode, is a solid-state semiconductor devices, it can be directly into the energy of light energy.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- 16: 9 is only a proportional form, the specific size to be determined according to the area of the display. You display 16 meters long, 9 meters high, is 16: 9 ratio; display length of 10 meters, 5.6 meters high, is also the ratio of 16: 9. So there is no specific size!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range