Pixel pitch: 5mm
LED Type: SMD3528
Module resolution: 32*64dots(L*H)
Module Size: 160mm*320mm(L*H)
|LED Type||3 in 1 SMD3528|
|Density of Pixel||40,000|
PR5055,MBI5024,MY-9622, according to customer
1/16 scan Constant current
Brightness in White Color
Manual R.G.B each color 256, automatic 8 grades are adjustable
Viewing angle (hor/vert)
Protection against water
IP50 front/IP4X rear
Module Size (mm)
Cabinet size (W/H)(mm)
Weight with cabinet (kg)
Cabinet resolution (W/H)
DVI display card + main controller + fibre transmission or Rj45 (optional)
Adopted spare parts
Leds, IC, cables etc.
Led studio/LEDT9 software is free
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- LED display itself only need low-voltage DC power supply, whether it is 380V or 220V need to go through the buck and rectifier, which is the screen does not matter. Whether it is to use 380V or 220V depends entirely on the load balance of the power grid considerations, which depends not only on the size of the display, but also on the local grid capacity. In general, LED is weak devices, even if the display area and then large, the total power is also less than where to go, so you can use 220V single-phase power supply, but the power supply cable cross-sectional area to be larger, but the power circuit Much simpler.
- Q:Led display brightness is not enough because of what are the reasons
- Note: The above is the common cause of the LED screen dark screen, starting from the basic situation, one by one investigation, if the above can not solve your problem, please contact the warranty.
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- In the television industry, LCD TV is divided into LED TV (depending on the backlight system) (using LED backlight module for the screen to provide light) and the traditional LCD TV (using CCFL cold cathode fluorescent tube light source).
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- Installation classification: lifting, hanging, seat, inlay, rotating bracket hanging;
- Q:Comparison between LED display and DLP splicing
- high Brightness, low power consumption, long life, low heat, environmental protection and other advantages, the comprehensive use of the sound, light, electricity, maps, text, is all-round, perfect display of information end products.
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- P generally represents the pixel pitch, and P followed by the value of the two mainly refers to the distance between the pixels, usually called the point spacing. And the smaller the value of this point spacing, the higher the unit pixel, the more clear the display screen.
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- LED is the display, like your home TV case above the red light, LED LCD TV even more clear, but also expensive, LED screen is a small lamp composed of the screen, the cost is high, Generally a lot of roadside that kind of big screen is LED
- Q:IPS screen and LED screen difference
- LED is the backlight, longer life, lower cost, with TN screen you slightly higher performance, LED performance is good, high dynamic contrast. The disadvantage is too bright, a little hurt eyes. Now the mainstream are used LED screen, short response time, suitable for playing games.
- Q:Led display support what video format
- It has real-time editing and playback of superimposed text information, panorama, close-up, slow motion, effects and other effects on TV screen (need to configure non-linear editing device separately). It has the function of simultaneously playing multiple windows to display different pictures and characters
- Q:LED display a board dark light how is it?
- With a multimeter to measure whether the normal voltage of the unit board, and then measure the power module voltage output is normal, if not, then determine the power module bad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range