HD full color truck mobile led display
1, IP68, Abroad after service
2, MTBF>10000hr led display
3,led display outdoor
HD full color P10 outdoor led display/led screen/led panel for advertising
Physical Pixel Pitch
Physical Pixel Density
< 170 mm
Bracket of cabinet
Easy to install onto the LED cabinet and unistall .
≥ 7000 cd/m2
Horizontal ≥120°, Vertical : ≥ 45°
Soft Rubber Mask
To protect player and LED display itself .
There will be one receive card in each cabinet
Video Frame Rate
6500°K to 9500°K adjustable
Controlled by PC, synchronous display
IP65 ( front side and rear side)
Average power consumption
Peak power consumption
AC220V/50Hz ±10% or AC110V/60Hz ±10% or AC380V/60Hz ±10%
Type of video signal
S-video, composite video ,RGB ,VGA ,DVI
- Q:LED outdoor display which part of the composition
- Outdoor, LED display, as the future of outdoor display advertising media new favorite, widely used in finance, taxation, industry and commerce, post and telecommunications, sports, advertising, factories and mines enterprises, transportation, education systems, stations, docks, airports, shopping malls, hospitals,
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- Ie the effective screen is the diagonal size representation. And the aspect ratio of 16: 9 is that we say widescreen, the unit is inches. From this we can calculate the scale factor. (The old TV used in the ratio of 4: 3 also we said the narrow screen)
- Q:LED display applications are what
- Securities trading, financial information, airport flight dynamic information display, port, station passengers, sports venues information display, road traffic information display, dispatch command center information display.
- Q:How to identify the quality of led display quality
- Masks, kit problems: the mask of the ink and consistency of the direct impact of the display led display, if the ink is good, led the quality of light, basically shows that there is not much problem.
- Q:LED display screen appears black? How to solve?
- see whether the motherboard was burned signs, the general motherboard above the capacitor above the fever and a little black charred situation, the motherboard may be burned the situation. It is recommended to take professional maintenance to detect the next. Under normal circumstances the motherboard is burned fan will not go to the. User self-test under.
- Q:LED display power can not be displayed properly
- LED display power can not be normal display of the phenomenon may be caused by a variety of different reasons, encountered this phenomenon Please note that the following aspects can be used to determine the "failure":
- Q:LED display how to install it?
- According to the user's use of different environments, LED display is divided into a variety of installation methods are: wall-mounted, cantilevered, mosaic, column, standing, roof, mobile, stadium fence, leasing, Form and other forms of installation. Here to see the more common 11 kinds of LED display installation
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- LED is Light Emitting Diode. LED applications can be divided into two categories: First, LED display; Second, LED single tube applications, including backlight LED, infrared LED and so on. Now on the LED display,
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- LED display density refers to the LED display per square display the number of pixels, such as P10 model LED display is 10,000 pixels per square point, P16 model refers to the display refers to 3906 pixels per square point.
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- The above-mentioned P4 indicates that the dot pitch is 4mm and P10 indicates that the pixel distance is 10mm. In addition, the best visual distance = point spacing / (0.3 ~ 0.8), for example, the dot pitch 16mm display, the best visual distance on this is 20 to 54 meters, the distance from the station closer to the nearest distance , And will be able to distinguish one of the pixels of the display, grainy stronger, stand far away, the human eye can not tell the details of the details.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range