260w Solar Module TUV Solar Module 260w, Mono Solar Panel 250w
Competitive solar panel 260w with good quality
The solar panels 260w certificated with TUV,IEC,CEC,CE and so on.
TUV Solar Module 260w Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 125×125mm( 5inch)
No. of Cells
TUV Solar Module 250w Component Element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
TUV Solar Module 250w Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current A(Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
TUV Solar Module 250w Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
TUV Solar Module 250w Package
Cheap Solar Panel Module 250w
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:How much does 000 square feet of solar panels cost?
- My Father-in-Law had around 300sqft of solar panels installed for the equivalent of around £3000 or $5000. These were just the cheap and relatively inefficient black plastic tubes that were installed on his roof. This was in South Africa where the labour rates are quite cheap. The system works okay and heats a 40ft x 20ft outdoor pool to over 30C in the height of summer. Rather than a pool heater, I think it might be good to look at an air source heat pump to help heat the water in Autumn/Winter when you don't get enough sun to heat the pool. These will be expensive (over $5000), but they will use less than 30% of the electricity of a standard electric water heater. Just the solar panels could cost you $5-20K including fitting.
- Q:What is the best low power alternative for TV set, to use as screen for dvd player, with a 30watt solar panel?
- Do what we do when power is cut (although we have very reliable power - we loose as much as 2 hours a year), is go Amish. That is go without powered technology. Now, for you, you need more than a solar panel (and likely more than 30W, but that is a start) - you need a battery or set of batteries to store the collected power. 20Ah might do. You need an inverter to power things. For that, likely a 300W will do. For a TV, go shopping, and look at the labels on the back of the TVs. I just bought a 24 TV rated at 40W. If you get a 9 LED TV, it may be likely you can run that directly from battery, for many have separate DC brick supplies. With those, you can make a cable to power it directly from a 2V or so battery, if the supply can make 2 to 5V. Depending on your provider, you may be able to get a mini-decoder which uses a separate brick or wall supply, which means the decoder likely can be directly battery powered. Such a decoder may draw less than 20W.
- Q:How do you hook up solar panels to your electricity?
- nowing what to do with unused renewable electricity is always a dilemma – hooking up to the grid has to be the preferred option. If your residential home is grid tied, i.e. connected the electricity grid as opposed to off-grid and you are using solar panels to generate electricity. Then it makes a lot of sense to hook your solar panels to the grid, because instead of losing the unused electricity or having to maintain a bank of deep cycle batteries, you simply feed it back to the grid. You feed electricity back to the grid via your electric meter which measures the electricity in Kilowatt per hour. This has the effect of reversing your meter which in turn reduces your electricity bills and if you are generating a lot of electricity you could find the utility company owing you money! The Solar Powered System Therefore, your solar powered installation would look like this. The solar panel will connect to an “array disconnect” – you need an array disconnect for system maintenance because it allows you to easily shut off the power. The array disconnect is connected to an “inverter”. The solar panel generates DC power and the electricity from the grid is AC power. Therefore, you need an inverter to convert DC power to AC power. The inverter is connected to an “AC breaker panel”. This is the interface where your solar generated electricity meets the electric meter and allows you to feed electricity back to the grid. Now in most countries and states you are not allowed to tamper with the electric meter so at this point you should contact your local electricity energy supplier and ask them to supply an engineer to hook you up to the grid. If you have anything to add to this article or you have connected your system to the grid – tell us how you did it by writing a comment below.
- Q:solar panel webcam?
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Where are solar panels used?
- Solar panels can be used anywhere in the world. The only requirement is that there is sufficient sunlight to power the solar panels and in many developing countries, solar energy is used to heat water.
- Q:are solar electric panels viable in the northwest?
- The key is the average insolation value for the location. This is a number that represents the effective numbers of sunlight available per day. The insolation for Seattle varies from 2.9 and 3.57, depending on who is reporting the number. The insolation where I live, near San Francisco is 5. For me, solar is paying off.
- Q:Questions about charging batteries via solar panel...?
- The important part of the long answer is the charge controller - those batteries cost way too much to cook them out. And the controller maker will specify how much voltage your panels need to supply (more than 24 certainly) to provide a charge for several hours a day so you aren't wasting money on something that actually does very little. I also hope you have a very secure location to store this rig at work because while a bike with a tow trailer is easy to disguise and awkward to move, as soon as you put a solar panel on it, it becomes a very obvious theft target and maybe a vandalism target. And since you want to charge at work, it has to be outside. And since for effective use the panel has to mostly face the sun but you don't want to drag it broadside through the air while riding, you will have to either work out a pivoting mount or angle the whole trailer to the general position of the sun when parked and have the panel flat on top. I personally would probably redesign so that at work the trailer pulled up along side the bike and was chained/locked to it to make a really awkward mass that had the panel bolted through the lid with blind bolts.
- Q:how effective & efficient are home made solar panels?
- There okorder.com
- Q:Increase Solar Panel Efficiency?
- There are 3 (simple) ways to increase the efficiency of a solar panel at home - they all work by increasing the amount of light that falls onto it: . Have the solar panel track the sun throughout the day so that it always faces it; 2. Place a lens (larger than the panel) in front of the panel that focuses the light from the sun onto it. 3. Have mirrors around the panel than redirect light from themselves onto the solar panel. (e.g. imagine a satellite dish with the solar panel at the front and the dish being all mirrored.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range