DESCRIPTION :OPC 42.5 (CEM-l, PORTLAND CEMENT)
|MAIN TYPE ||CEM-l|
|TYPE OF CEMENT ||PORTLAND CEMENT|
|CLINKER % BY MASS ||> 95.00%|
|GYPSUM BY MASS% ||< 5.00%|
|ADDITIVES% || NIL |
- Q:Can a dental assistant cement in a permanent crown?
- The twinge that you are talking about sounds like you may be biting on that tooth hard. The bite may need to be adjusted. I am a Dental Asst in a specialty practice. I hope that this helps. I would also request that the dentist make the adjustment.
- Q:house decoration|cement render?
- house decoration cement render automatic rendering machine wall plastering machine cement render mix cement plastering machine sand and cement render how to cement render sand cement render cement plastering
- Q:Can a railing be added to cement stairs?
- Lowes Railings
- Q:Fence repair - replace cement or re-bury old cement?
- Plywood will rot. Build a form out of 2 X 4's or 2 X 6's around the whole thing and then put an inch cap over the whole thing. Then this in turn will fill the hole and you will have a nice flat surface. If you want to patch it you have to take the old concrete out that is lose all the way to the subgrade then pour a patch but doing this you will still allow a small seam to allow moistuire to get in if it freezes it will pop it up. So the best thing to do is to add a lip of one inch above the whole thing. You will also have to break lose any loose concret e and remove before doing the whole lip. Also put a broom finish on top and this will allow moisture to run off of the concrete.
- Q:why cement board over hardie backer board when laying down a counter top for kitchen sink?
- Wood tick is right, cement board over a minimum 3/4 plywood on counters. If you mean choosing cement board over hardy backer board, I choose cement board any day. Durock in particular. I ve used it and never had problems in 20+ years that I ve been setting tile. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:how much does cement cost?
- I think you mean concrete. Cement is used to bond things together, like mortar, and is also used to make concrete. In our part of the country, concrete is going for about $110 per cubic yard delivered. You need to know the thickness of your concrete, as well as the area. Example: 20' x 20' x 4thick slab......equals 20 x 20 x .33 [or one third of a foot]. This equals 132 cubic feet. A cubic yard of concrete has 27 cubic feet in it. You need to divide your total volume  by 27. This = 4.88 cubic yards of concrete needed for that size slab. Concrete is sold by the 1/3 yard, so this would round up to 5 cubic yards 5 x $110= $550
- Q:What are the type of cement?
- 5 Types Of Cement
- Q:What should I do because my foot got stuck in cement?
- Call the nhs helpline or if you can go to a+e
- Q:Cement backerboard behind shower tile?
- I carnt imagine how anything would rot behind tiles as the grout you need to use would be waterproof so im not too sure how anything could get behind there to rot them. Im no expert though, just done a lot of jobs on my home including tiling my bathroom.! We used plasterboard and tiled over the top.
- Q:is cement a natural resource?
- Additionally, you need to mine sand and gravel to make concrete
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average