DESCRIPTION :OPC 42.5 (CEM-l, PORTLAND CEMENT)
|MAIN TYPE ||CEM-l|
|TYPE OF CEMENT ||PORTLAND CEMENT|
|CLINKER % BY MASS ||> 95.00%|
|GYPSUM BY MASS% ||< 5.00%|
|ADDITIVES% || NIL |
- Q:stop dog from pooping in his backyard cement and a corner where dirt is?
- let your dog know that pooping on the cement is a bad/ unwanted behavior tell them no! when they do it ( strictly but not to harsh), when it is potty time encourage them to go where you want them to by putting them over there( at potty time) and if or when they try to go somewhere else put them back where you want them to go ( you may have to do this many times before they get the message) and if they go reward them by talking in a happy voice and say good girl/ boy 'dogs name'! and keep doing that until they start do do it on their own. my dad taught our dog coco to go in the garden this way.
- Q:what is the chemical coposition of microsilica and how it react with cement?
- Cement is made by heating limestone [CaCO3] with small quantities of other materials (such as clay) to 1450°C in a kiln, in a process known as calcination. The resulting hard substance [CaO], called 'clinker', is then ground with a small amount of gypsum [MgSO4.2H2O] into a powder to make 'Ordinary Portland Cement', the most commonly used type of cement (often referred to as OPC). Portland cement is a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar and most non-speciality grout. The most common use for Portland cement is in the production of concrete. Concrete is a composite material consisting of aggregate (gravel and sand [impure SiO2]), cement, and water. As a construction material, concrete can be cast in almost any shape desired, and once hardened, can become a structural (load bearing) element. Concrete consists of highly insoluble calcium silicates (CaO+ SiO2 -> CaSiO3). Now silica is pure SiO2 and so finely grounding it and putting into the concrete mixture instead of more coarse sand almost certainly results in a better product with better mixing and hence a stronger cement. This is an educated (I hope!) guess by an inorganic chemist. Cheers, dr p
- Q:Senior prank involves cementing, need help?
- Usually, you mix it in a wheel barrel then poor it.
- Q:what r the raw materials used to make cement?
- Lime, sand and water.
- Q:Rubber cement glue help?
- that depends on whether or not you want to be able to take the papers apart later or not. if you do then i would go with the rubber cement, if not then elmers all the way. another thing to keep in mind is that elmers glue is known to cause the paper to crinkle and in my opinion, that ruins the presentation of the whole project.
- Q:what is stronger than plaster but lighter than cement?
- I don't know what you are trying to make, but consider using either an epoxy or even fiberglass.
- Q:Remove cement like glue from painted metal?
- You cant do that because cemert dries really hard so if you jack hammer i suggust not to do because it drys really hard
- Q:Cement bird bath has sprung a leak?
- go to the home inprovment center and get an epoxi made for concrete
- Q:How to repair a cement/stone stair.?
- I use 3 parts of Portland cement to 2 parts of sand for such a repair. First take and clean out the area of all loose materials and then coat it with a coat of Latex paint. Then mix the Portland and sand dry, then add to about a gallon of the mixture a 1/4 cut of that latex paint, add water to suit giving a consistency of tooth paste. Fill the hole, let it sit for at least 2 hours, then scrape it neatly with a trowel, leveling it. This bond with the latex is about the best around, better that any sort of stuff sold at Lowes or Home Depot. Our local hardware store has Portland cement in 10# bags so you dont have to go out and get a 100# bag. Buy your bagged sand right there too. DO NOT use the premix stuff ( sand and cement) in a bag, simply not enough Portland in that stuff and a sure way to have a failure of this patch.
- Q:How do u make cement ?
- Try okorder.com ur answer is there
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average