DESCRIPTION :OPC 42.5 (CEM-l, PORTLAND CEMENT)
|MAIN TYPE ||CEM-l|
|TYPE OF CEMENT ||PORTLAND CEMENT|
|CLINKER % BY MASS ||> 95.00%|
|GYPSUM BY MASS% ||< 5.00%|
|ADDITIVES% || NIL |
- Q:important characteristics of quality cement?
- depends on what purpose you require the cement for.. slump test determines the workability (should be) there is also the cube test to test the strength of concrete. when your talking about cement i assume the cement powder right? There are many many test, depending on which aspect you want to test, and wheter you want a destructive or non-destructive test. you can email me if you want to know more.
- Q:Which is the main mineral in cement ?
- Anil14 would be right if what he said was a mineral and not man made OKorder.com
- Q:What's the best way to get unstuck from cement?
- Why un-cement yourself? I think a stationary husband, cemented into the kitchen would be a lovely feature and a GREAT conversation point! Maybe you could cement the kids onto the front lawn.... real live garden gnomes! :)
- Q:How do I keep black roof cement hard and dry?
- wrong product the black cement sometimes called plastic is made to stay flexible to expand with the roof and not dry and crack. not sure how big of an erea but maybe some ice and water shield covering all of the balcony then a outdoor carpet on top of it . almost all asphalt roofing will become soft when it gets hot and walking on it when it is cold can crack it. ice water shield is very stick on one side and will seal its self around nails staples that you use to hold the carpet down. just a thought hope this helps
- Q:Portland + fast curing cement?
- Hi, Yes you can add a rapid set cement to your regular cement to make it go off quicker. I would recommend using an accelerator within the mix rather than using a rapid set. I would also (depending on what you are doing) use the correct insulation once you have poured the concrete - so use a thermal blanket, or straw and a plastic sheet. Keep it protected from the wind/water/elements for as long as you can - the longer the concrete has to set the stronger it becomes. As a word of warning however, if you put too much accelerator in or cure the concrete too fast, you will get a weaker concrete, that at worst will crack and crumble, so always consult the manufacturers instructions. Concrete setting causes an exothermic reaction meaning if you cover it properly it'll keep itself warm. Remember that if its below 5 degrees (Celsius) you shouldn't pour concrete! Hope that helps!
- Q:How does cement set? Don't say Just add water!?
- Chemical changes occur and this causes the setting.
- Q:Permanent Retainer Glue/Cement?
- Whether or not it comes off is dependent on two things, really: 1: you not eating dumb things, like gum or air heads, etc. and 2: your bite. Some just do. The glue will stay as long as the bond took. Some may chip off from your bite, but there's not a lot you can do aside from being careful to stay away from foods that you are not supposed to eat. The glue can last years and years. It's the same stuff we use to cement crowns and it lasts decades. But adults don't do the same dumb stuff with their mouths that kids do.
- Q:I have a cement back yard but I want a garden. any suggestions ?
- Bummer, I'd hate not being able to plant things in my yard. The way you worded the question make me think that breaking up the cement and putting in soil isn't an option, and I suppose that drilling some drainage into it and dumping large amounts of soil on top of it isn't an option either. That pretty much leaves doing all your growing in smaller portable containers. You can try to find the largest pots you can, depending on what you're growing. Get creative - it's amazing what you can grow things in (though if you use plastic containers, they need to be UV stable.) Everything must have adequate drainage, of course. You could also build planters w/ concrete or other materials you have access to. Also, pots don't have to be set all around on the ground. You can get creative. Build UP. You can make trees with pots hanging off of it, or built in all around it. Another way to go up is in more of a wall fashion. Do some internet searches and check youtube for info on vertical gardening. It's more effort than planting in the ground, but you can come up with some really nice looking things. As for not corroding the cement, if this is really important to you, you need to keep it clean (swept and/or hosed off). Don't let water sit or pool on it for long. Clean up soil/compost spills quickly. Hope some of this helps you add a little of God's greenery to your home.
- Q:What is the meaning of 53 grade cement ?
- The grade of a portland cement corresponds to how much pressure it can take after it has set for 28 days. 53-grade cement must have a compressive strength of 53 MegaPascals (7687 pounds per square inch) after 28 days. There are also 33 and 43 grades, which must have minimum compressive strengths of 33 and 43 MPa respectively.
- Q:Whats best to put on the bottom of an aviary? Rocks? Bark chips? Cement?
- From personal experience I would stick with cement and/or large rocks. The cement would be easier to clean. We rescued a cockatoo that was taken from his home because he got very sick from ingesting sand and small gravel. The owners couldn't afford the medical bills needed to treat the bird. It may be fun for them to scratch around in sand/gravel, but if you're not sure how your bird will react (i.e. if he/she will not eat it/play with it), then I wouldn't use it. I wouldn't take the risk after seeing what can happen. Wood shavings can be dangerous if not well maintained. They rot and attract bacteria. If you live in a humid climate I would think this would only be worsened. And, as for wanting your bird to be on the bottom of the cage, until you can get the aviary well sealed, I wouldn't even try. Rodents carry diseases. Once it's sealed though, an old phone book to shred or some yummy treats placed on the bottom shoudl do the trick.
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average