Detailed Product Description
grey ordinary portland cement 42.5R
Packing: 50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
our company is a cement of factory
grey ordinary portland cement 42.5R,
1,Product range: P.C32.5,32.5R, Ordinary Portland cement P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5
3,Loading port: CHINA
a) 2 tons sacks
b) 50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT jumbo bag
c) 50kg bag
Payment: TT; L/C At Sight
- Q:rubber cement?
- lOwEs oR HoMe dEpOt
- Q:I need to find the properties and additives of a cement produced by a cement producer?
- Portland Cement Cement Composition. The composition of portland cements is what distinguishes one type of cement from another. ASTM C 150 and AASHTO M 85 present the standard chemical requirements for each type. The phase compositions in portland cement are denoted by ASTM as tricalcium silicate (C3S), dicalcium silicate (C2S), tricalcium aluminate (C3A), and tetracalcium aluminoferrite (C4AF). However, it should be noted that these compositions would occur at a phase equilibrium of all components in the mix and do not reflect effects of burn temperatures, quenching, oxygen availability, and other real-world kiln conditions. The actual components are often complex chemical crystalline and amorphous structures, denoted by cement chemists as elite (C3S), belite (C2S), and various forms of aluminates.
- Q:Best Stain for Cement Patio?
- you don't stain cement you paint it!! that is why you are having to redo it every year. cement does not absorb things paint is thicker and will stick to the cement.
- Q:Does anyone know a liquid that will soften cement?
- No such luck. The only way to remove it is to dig it up, smash it, cut it off. It's component uses water to create it. It is used to make foundations so it is made to withstand anything on the planet.
- Q:Do i have to put cement board under tile on the wall?
- Cement board is threat unfastened below the stool, yet no longer very gentle. I had carpet in my bathing room for years and enjoyed it!!!!!!!! i grow to be a unmarried guy returned then with below perfect cleansing skills. however the carpet grow to be perfect for that. It grow to be wall-to-wall throw carpet. while it regarded undesirable, %. it up, throw it interior the laundry, in spite of this on the floor. It regarded NEW any time i wanted! My spouse cringes on the belief of carpet now, yet she already is attentive to that at our next domicile my bathing room might have carpet returned. The carpet is offered in a extensive piece. You draw out the footprint of the floor then decrease it out with scissors. it somewhat is only like a throw rug. i individually choose it returned! i might propose slapping down low value vinyl tiles below the carpet so which you have gotten an entire floor on laundry day.
- Q:Disadvantages of using Cement help!!!!!!!!!?
- Although I do not see disadvantages of using cement near lakes, because so far all dams, bridges , pillars and jetties are from concrete, unless you have some thing specific you want an answer for, please elaborate
- Q:Can a grenade blow through brick/cement wall?
- Why are you planning to hide behind a brick/cement wall? LOL!! Yes depending on what type of grenade is deployed a brick or cement wall is nothing to blow through. You would be surprised at what a concussion grenade will do to a wall.
- Q:How many 50kg of cement could be used for a 1 cubic concrete casting?
- Making a bunch of assumptions (follow Tigri's good answer) 1 cubic meter of concrete/cement weighs about 2400 kg so you would need 48 bags/units of 50kg each.
- Q:What color is orthodontic cement?
- Orthodontic cement is clear hen they out it on and sort of whitish when it dries. So I have no idea what's on your teeth.
- Q:Cement was just poured in my backyard and it looks uneven in some places. Any ideas on how to fix this?
- Hydraulic cement would be useless! It's used to seal around things that penetrate concrete walls/slabs as it expands when curing. Put on top of an uneven slab it would just pop off! There *IS* a way to fix uneven pours and your contractor will HATE that you know the answer<G>. They can use a concrete grinder to level things off. The machine looks kinda like a janitors floor buffer but has grinding stones instead of a buffing pad. They are most commonly used when a Terrazzo floor is installed but are also commonly used in industrial settings when a pad has to be adjusted or leveled for machine installation.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average