Detailed Product Description
grey ordinary portland cement 42.5R
Packing: 50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
our company is a cement of factory
grey ordinary portland cement 42.5R,
1,Product range: P.C32.5,32.5R, Ordinary Portland cement P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5
3,Loading port: CHINA
a) 2 tons sacks
b) 50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT jumbo bag
c) 50kg bag
Payment: TT; L/C At Sight
- Q:can temporary dental cement help put my split teeth together again..?
- Temporary cement won't unfortunately help that much. You can resin filling placed to bond the pieces together. However, the ultimate restorability of the tooth depends on how far down the crack extends.
- Q:How weatherproof is cement ?
- cement is the chemical in concrete above is some stuff to read about it they have been using concrete for centuries for fountains
- Q:Is there a solvent for plumbers cement?
- Yes, it is a type of pipe dope (thread sealer). There are joint and gasket sealers sold world-wide. Hercules, Tap-con, Dope Pro and etc. all have sold this type of product. The older ones ALWAYS dried to a cement like seal. There is no solvent available for this issue. Unfortunately, if an old version was used, you only have 2 options available. 1. You can use your torch to heat and loosen the product form the valve. The real problem here is that if you are using the type of valve you posted in the picture, you run the great risk of permanently ruining the valve anyway. 2. Simply cut behind the valve and solder in a new one. Use the tape thread sealer and off you go. This is BY FAR the best option. Write to me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help anytime. EDIT: Bill, Here's the issue. The pipe dope usually remains somewhat flexible for a long time. However, penetrating oil will not do the job. If you have a Monkey wrench, vice grip or a slip wrench (aka Channel) you have a good chance. You can heat the joint with a hair dryer. This may soften it enough. Hold the valve firm, with one of the above in one hand, and loosen the nut with the other. Vice grips work best to hold the valve steady. There are other options if this fails to work for you. One is to cut the feed line, and splice a new one on (using compresion fittings or a pipe splice). The best option is to turn the water off to the valve, cut the pipe below/behind it, and solder a new one on. If you are worried about soldering, buy a tool and die thread maker (inexpensive), create new thread and screw a new valve into place. If you are inexperienced at this, the soldering option is best. Vote for me, and feel free to write again should you have any questions. The return mail option did not work.
- Q:Can cement be mixed with sea water?
- The best practice is to use potable (fresh) water for a concrete mix design. If you are somehow left without another option the following information should help you make an informed decision. If the situation is regarding a structural portion of a home, business, bridge or otherwise important structure please seek a qualified engineer to help give you more specific information. If this is for a small project like a mailbox foundation or similar then I hope this information will be helpful in making a good choice. The answer depends on your steel reinforcing. If the concrete you are preparing the cement for will have steel reinforcing you will need to use corrosion resistant steel (such as stainless steel, MMX, epoxy coated, or galvanized) if you want to keep the steel from corroding prematurely due to the salt content of sea water. If you decide to use sea water in the mix and have steel anchor bolts embedded in the concrete, you will want to make sure that they are stainless steel or galvanized. Make sure that you use the same steel type (stainless or galvanized) for your bolts, washers, and nuts. Ultimately the saline properties of sea water will produce a harder concrete, but if that corrodes your steel your end result could be a dangerous failure. Your first choice should be to use fresh water in all but very special cases.
- Q:What would the cost be for this much cement?
- length x width x depth / 27 = cubic yards 26 x 26 x .33 ( 4 as a decimal ) = 233/27= 31.86 cu yards order 3 truck loads ask your finisher how much more....
- Q:what is the differance between concrete & cement ?
- cement (along with sand, gravel and other material) is just one ingredient of concrete. The material you see roads, buildings and walls made of is all concrete.
- Q:What does band and cement mean when an orthodontist uses the term?
- a band: a metal ring that goes around your back molars and ancors the entire braces system. It takes some cement to keep that thing on your teeth, and so the cement could only be referring to getting your bands on, but most likely, yes, you will be getting your braces on! They use cement to keep your brackets on the front of your teeth. Getting braces on doesn't hurt at all, it's just a REALLY LONG process and theres a lot of keeping your mouth open! bring a new movie on your ipod if they don't provide videos at your ortho.
- Q:How many 50kg of cement could be used for a 1 cubic concrete casting?
- Making a bunch of assumptions (follow Tigri's good answer) 1 cubic meter of concrete/cement weighs about 2400 kg so you would need 48 bags/units of 50kg each.
- Q:How does cement dry underwater?
- it doesn't dry; it sets - it's a chemical reaction; not simply evaporating its water content. Setting time depends on the exact chemical mix of the cement - unsurprisingly, fast-drying cement sets very quickly but is usually comparatively brittle, while slower formulations take longer but tend to be stronger. Considerable heat is given off during the setting process and the cement tends to expand, particularly if too much is added at once so that the heat in the middle can't dissipate quickly enough - this is another reason why slow-setting is preferred in many situations. Setting is also speeded up by spraying with water which not only aids the chemical reaction but also helps in cooling. Under the sea the water would actually assist in the setting process. The main problem is that it will be subjected to the pressure of the escaping oil while setting which will reduce its strength - this is probably why they're also pumping mud into the hole - this will partially clog up the hole and reduce the pressure and so give the cement a better chance of working.
- Q:Do i have to put cement board under tile on the wall?
- Cement board is normally needed where directly in contact with moisture. I wouldn't change out your existing drywall.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average