Detailed Product Description
grey ordinary portland cement 42.5R
Packing: 50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
our company is a cement of factory
grey ordinary portland cement 42.5R,
1,Product range: P.C32.5,32.5R, Ordinary Portland cement P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5
3,Loading port: CHINA
a) 2 tons sacks
b) 50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT jumbo bag
c) 50kg bag
Payment: TT; L/C At Sight
- Q:How much cement is left in the U.S.?
- Cement is not a raw material, it's something manufactured and there are huge amounts of the raw materials (clay, limestone) that go into it.
- Q:what would happen if someone where you flush cement down the toilet?
- You would accidentally the whole thing. So don't do it.
- Q:how is cement powder turned into cement?
- First of all its Portland power and then aggregate (rock) and a little sand. when its mixed a chemical reaction occurs and it binds it all together and dries then its cement
- Q:do all towns ask for a road bond to bring a cement truck in?
- This is up to the township you live in. Cement trucks travel township roads that are classified for weight limits. If the cement truck travels roads exceeding these limits, road damage can happen and then the township/county is stuck with the repair bills. This is of more concern if they travel the roads before the wight restrictions are lifted. The townships restrict road travel to heavy trucks at certain times because of roads thawing out and generally impose no traffic for heavy trucks during certain weeks in late winter and early spring. Thus, they can grant a permit to travel but with conditions applied, like a bond.
- Q:Where can i buy the jordan retro 4 shoes (white/cement) ?
- From the interwebz. You can buy ANYTHING from the internet! :)
- Q:Is the cement used for dental crowns antibacterial?
- There are some basic composition cements used for cementing crowns.Most of them are based on Powder and Liquid ratio.Most commonly used are GIC( glass ionomer cement),The reason its used so widely that 1.It creates a chemical bond with tooth structure. 2.It leeches out the Fluoride ions for a prolonged time after it sets in order to provide protection. Now a days the use of Resin based cements are on the rise as they are easy to handle , create a good seal and also have fluoride action as mentioned previously. U can visit link as under the source as under.
- Q:Has anyone used a cement tile to?
- They will work and there's many patterns and colors you can add too. You'll have to use a good construction adhesive on the backside to glue them in place on the wall but I'm not sure which one right now. You can butt them together along the wall or leave a gap for some tile grout to add later (tile grout comes in different colors too). Be sure to use a ready to use (ready-mix) cement mix (it has the sand in it already you only need to add water) and not a concrete mix (concrete has stones in it), some of the DIY projects do use concrete for patio stones or stepping stones but for wall tiles you only need to use a ready to use cement. There are many other sites out there too, just do a Google search for making cement tiles.
- Q:Is there a solvent for plumbers cement?
- Yes, it is a type of pipe dope (thread sealer). There are joint and gasket sealers sold world-wide. Hercules, Tap-con, Dope Pro and etc. all have sold this type of product. The older ones ALWAYS dried to a cement like seal. There is no solvent available for this issue. Unfortunately, if an old version was used, you only have 2 options available. 1. You can use your torch to heat and loosen the product form the valve. The real problem here is that if you are using the type of valve you posted in the picture, you run the great risk of permanently ruining the valve anyway. 2. Simply cut behind the valve and solder in a new one. Use the tape thread sealer and off you go. This is BY FAR the best option. Write to me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help anytime. EDIT: Bill, Here's the issue. The pipe dope usually remains somewhat flexible for a long time. However, penetrating oil will not do the job. If you have a Monkey wrench, vice grip or a slip wrench (aka Channel) you have a good chance. You can heat the joint with a hair dryer. This may soften it enough. Hold the valve firm, with one of the above in one hand, and loosen the nut with the other. Vice grips work best to hold the valve steady. There are other options if this fails to work for you. One is to cut the feed line, and splice a new one on (using compresion fittings or a pipe splice). The best option is to turn the water off to the valve, cut the pipe below/behind it, and solder a new one on. If you are worried about soldering, buy a tool and die thread maker (inexpensive), create new thread and screw a new valve into place. If you are inexperienced at this, the soldering option is best. Vote for me, and feel free to write again should you have any questions. The return mail option did not work.
- Q:Final setting time of cement...?
- Cement should set up hard enough to walk on in about 8-12 hours. To cure properly, it must be kept wet, and will reach 80% of its maximum strength in 3 days. To make really strong cement, keep it wet for at least 3 weeks. Do not let it dry out at all in that time. Cement, kept continuously wet, will continue to harden for 20 years.
- Q:will a trumpet vine grow on a cement wall?
- Those vines will grow if theirs any little cracks in the wall. But their very invasive plants, and will eventually cover, the wall completely. At least mine of a similar variety did. Even broke down the wall some over a few years.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average