Optical fiber cable joint closure for otdr FTTH with PC material
Advanced internal structure design.
Easy to re-enter, it never requires re-entry tool it.
The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers.
Fiber Optic Splice Trays(FOSTs) are design in SLIDE-IN-LOCK and its opening angle is about 90°.
The curved diameter meets with international standard.
Easy and fast to increase and reduce FOSTs.
Straight-through for uncutting and branching for cutting the fiber.
There are 2*3 drop cable elements to be chosen Max. 16 pcs drop cable input/output.
It can be installed Max. one 1:8 blockless PLC splitter.
Lay adapters suit for FTTH and easy to operate.
Suitable for bunchy fibers
Aerial, underground, wall-mounting, hand hole-mounting, pole-mounting and duct-mounting
It’s especially applicable to FTTH optical fiber distribution
Product Description of GJS-2011
Fiber Optic Splice Closure
Anti-UV, inflaming retarding,rainfall resistant
Communication, network system, CATV and so on
Free sample available
3-4 working days
Air,Sea,Express( Door to Door Shipping DHL,FEDEX,TNT,UPS)
4 pcs in a carton or customized
|Core capacity(Max.)||Optional Assemble|
2*round: 13mm 2*round: 16mm
GJS-2011 Ordering Information
Max. Adapter Capacity
|GJS-2011 (Bunchy)|| 8F ||8 SC||1:8|
2 round ports:13mm
2 round ports:16mm
2 round ports:20mm
1.Can you provide free samples for us?
---Sure, we can provide the free samples for you, but the shipping cost need be on your account.
2.What’s the lead time for all the goods that I required?
---About the 3-4 working days after getting payment.
3.What’s the warranty for your products?
---Normally it is 2 years.
4.What’s your payment term?
---It is 100% T/T in advance
5.What’s the MOQ for your products?
---1pcs is okay.
- Q:Communication equipment, power lines and signal lines why should be separated from the cloth?
- The installation standard of communication equipment has clearly stipulated that the power line is strong and the communication line is weak. Communication power supply is basically negative 48 V DC power distribution and work place; communication signal line is basically copper shaft cable; first is safety, and secondly is interference.
- Q:In communication, what is an active device and what is a passive device?
- Yes, this is the case, the base station and repeater are active devices; as you say the signal source, that is, the base station and the edge of the base station and micro cellular devices, and what you call active and passive devices are two concepts. I ask you, if you are in the communications industry, we can communicate more deeply. I am responsible for the business and power equipment in the mobile industry.
- Q:Does a wireless router belong to an optical communication device?
- Ordinary wireless routers do not belong to and are not directly connected to the optical fiber.The optical fiber cat routing machine belongs to the optical communication equipment.
- Q:What are the communication equipments in power system?
- Administrative and scheduling switch, using industrial Ethernet switch, EPON equipment (including OLT, ONU, DWDM) in some places there are dense wavelength division equipment, power supply (including AC screen, DC screen, power rectifier, batteries), optical fiber distribution frame (ODF), digital distribution frame (DDF), VDF (audio distribution frame) and so on.
- Q:Why is communication equipment using direct current instead of alternating current?
- In addition, the electronic components used by the communication devices are applicable to the direct current circuit, but not to the AC circuit.
- Q:Is the communication equipment of the base station AC powered or DC powered through the battery pack?
- The base station communication equipment is also two kinds of AC / DC power supply, AC power supply is normal, when the power was cut off, the DC battery can achieve seamless uninterruptible power supply, so as to guarantee the communication is not interrupted. The battery under the base station is UPS battery, each group has more than 1000 catties.
- Q:What is the installation of communication room equipment?
- To do is to package the cabinet, disassemble, install, rack various servers, connect all kinds of lines, install software, even if it is finished. Now what should be done under the undergraduate, and if you want to debug software, to master above is normal.
- Q:What is the load capacity of the communication base station? How many parts? How is it calculated?
- The vast number of base stations is to configure the maximum capacity of combination switch 600A (equivalent to floor type power supply system core room using the high-frequency switching power supply rectifier + DC power distribution panel), battery configuration of the two group 500AH. Of course, in advance, the rectifier module will not be fully equipped, the room equipment needs how much capacity to configure the number of rectifier modules, plus some margin!
- Q:What are the business scope of communication equipment
- In the classification of the national economy, communications equipment includes communications, transmission equipment and switching equipment, communications terminals (telephones, mobile phones, pagers, fax machines), fiber optics, communications materials and so on.
- Q:What does the communication equipment include?
- Printer interface: used to connect all kinds of printers, including ordinary printers, laser printers, color printers, etc., the printer is now one of the most commonly used multimedia output devices.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range