Packaging of Optical Fiber Cable for Duct/Direct Burial Application
25kg/bag,kraft paper bags with plastic bags inside
Specifications of Optical Fiber Cable for Duct/Direct Burial Application
1,for wire or cable sheath
2,quality SGS and ISO9001
3,delievery time 7 days
4,the highest temperature is 70
this product is used for wire or cable sheath.
Delivery of Optical Fiber Cable for Duct/Direct Burial Application
Elongation at break
Thermal agining 100°C 168h
tensile strength at aging
Maximum change rate of Tensile Strength
Elongation ate Break after aging
Maximum change rate of Elongation at break
Weight Loss after Thermal aging
Brittle point of Low temperature impact
Thermal stable time at 20°C
Volume resistivity at 20°C
Volume resistivity at working time of 20°C
- Q:What is the difference between a kbg threading pipe and a PVC threading pipe?
- May be charging head of the problem, the line may also be a problem. If the warranty can be free for the change.
- Q:How to distinguish between power cables and electrical wiring on drawings
- According to the control cable and the power of the different layers of laying, if the power cable to be multi-layer need to have 300mm spacing (or load capacity is large enough), if it is control cable, casually laying, if the laying of power cable laying below Layer, above the laying of control cable, but not too much affect the power cable cooling. If the high-voltage cable and low-voltage cable in principle do not allow common laying.
- Q:Fiber optic cable split box, integrated wiring box, cable terminal box, cable transfer box difference
- KVV is the control cable, generally do industrial control; and RVS is twisted pair, generally used for weak system, to eliminate the interference requirements of the occasion, such as two-wire bus system, specifically, the electrical fire bus more Such as RS485 bus and so on.
- Q:The computer can not open the machine display frequency beyond the scope of the mouse and keyboard do not start can not press F8 how to do
- According to the "Power Engineering Cable Design Code" GB-. 5.3.3 only asked for the depth of the cable buried directly: drop the blue skin to the ground depth, not less than 0.7 meters; when located in the roadway or farmland Under the appropriate should be deepened, and should not be less than 1.0 meters. 5.4.3 protected pipe buried in the ground, should meet the requirements under the depth of the pressure and environmental corrosion resistance. Through the uneven settlement of the backfill section and other places to increase the force, it is appropriate to use steel. Another direct burial should be selected armor type.
- Q:What is the cable for rvv? Is it a power cable or a control cable? What is the cable?
- The operation of the hydraulic pipe is very simple to see it will engage in their own, embedded more simple, and then get the construction site in accordance with the requirements of the drawings put away, tied with tie wire on the OK Mouth up the pipe to use cement bag to prevent good, to prevent the infusion of concrete, so buried even if the end
- Q:Wire printed on the word what way to erase
- Wipe with water that day. You can also use ink thinner
- Q:Why this cable has not yet been certified
- The manufacture of wire and cable is completely different from that of most electromechanical products
- Q:Building decoration wiring pipe elbow with yellow wax tube can you?
- Reply 3 # shops always have the door, and the door must be adjacent to the outdoor channel. Outdoor channel is public space! So the shop should be able to find the wiring channel. You have not encountered the situation, the map stickers out to see it?
- Q:Is the toilet wire walk on the ground? Are there any hidden dangers?
- The proportion of the cross-sectional area of the cable through the embedded pipe is 20%
- Q:Is there a difference between PE cable and PE water supply pipe?
- The color is easy to distinguish. General yellow on behalf of the video line, red white plug left and right audio.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range