Pure sine wave dual conversion on-line
Rated DC voltage
charge to 90% in 8 hours
380Vac±2%( stable load), 380Vac±5%( fluctuant load)
Total Voltage harmonics distortion
Linear load<3%; non-linear load <5%
Output voltage transient characteristic
(Load abrupt change From 0 to 100%)
Transient response time
Full load efficiency
(Overload, over charge and over discharge; phase error, out the range of voltage and frequency, over current, short circiut, over temperature ect.)
LCD and LED indicator
RS232 interface and SNMP card(optional)
Relative ambient humidity
<1500m,1% rated capacity decrease against rised 100m
Forced air-cooling with temperature control
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- The number of tables in this table is increasing when the table rings to show 1.Method 2 is only to measure the capacitance is good or bad, can not be measured capacity.
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- There are two cases. One is the general factories and mines, and the low voltage is three-phase four wire system, and the neutral point is directly grounded. Between the phase line and the zero line is 220V, which can be connected with the illumination load.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- AC circuit transformer for lighting lamp is suitable for 50-60Hz, is the power supply with safety shell low-voltage safety lights, can choose 220V or 380V power supply input voltage: 0V, 220V, 380V, 0V, 6.3V, output voltage: 12V, 24V, 36V.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 9.4.5 well distribution shall comply with the following requirements:1 the elevator hoistway shall be dedicated to the elevator, and no equipment, cables and other devices related to the lift shall be installed in the hoistway.2 the well shall be provided with illumination, and the illumination shall not be less than 501x, and shall comply with the following requirements:
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- Lighting transformer voltage is generally rated by a group or two setsControl transformers have many levels of output voltage
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Voltage x current = power, in general we are using the total power of 2/3, you can press this type of calculation, if the installation of electrodeless lights, the line should be separated,
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- Line lights, lighting transformers in general how many low voltage, can live operation, but to do safety measures. For example, do not short-circuit, damp environment, wear insulation shoes, wearing insulating gloves and so on.In fact, all the voltage levels, as long as safety measures can be done live operation.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Single-phase transformer two side lighting to the ground, on the one hand is the lighting products now contain many semiconductor devices such as diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, semiconductor devices vulnerable to electrostatic damage, two side grounding contributes to the surge pressure factors produced by residual electrostatic discharge stay in the main circuit, avoid electrostatic protection, product life. In the 21 aspect, there is distributed capacitance between the two side and the primary side of the power transformer, and the high frequency surge disturbance caused by the primary side current source will directly enter the two side to the main circuit through the distributed capacitor. These unnecessary high frequency interference may jump into the sensitive signal source, make the control system malfunction, and the two side grounding of the power transformer can eliminate most of the undesirable effects of the distributed capacitance.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
Our experienced R&D team enables us to build customized product lines for our clients. Besides OEM and ODM services, we also provide complete after-sales and professional technical support for any customer. We have gained wide popularity and recognition at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range