Pure sine wave dual conversion on-line
Rated DC voltage
charge to 90% in 8 hours
380Vac±2%( stable load), 380Vac±5%( fluctuant load)
Total Voltage harmonics distortion
Linear load<3%; non-linear load <5%
Output voltage transient characteristic
(Load abrupt change From 0 to 100%)
Transient response time
Full load efficiency
(Overload, over charge and over discharge; phase error, out the range of voltage and frequency, over current, short circiut, over temperature ect.)
LCD and LED indicator
RS232 interface and SNMP card(optional)
Relative ambient humidity
<1500m,1% rated capacity decrease against rised 100m
Forced air-cooling with temperature control
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- To 30VA/ square meters, the transformer needs 30KVA, with two 120 square copper wire. Specific should be used to determine the total power of the lighting transformer.
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- How many transformers should be used in the lighting of the 36V transformer, which should be chosen according to the power required. The greater the load (power), the greater the power to select the transformer.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- If the transformer is not calculated, the loss is the same. If the calculation is the latter, save electricity.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- If you share a power line, you must calculate the current and select the appropriate wire to ensure normal pressure drop and safe use.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- Power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer, without affecting the use of a transformer power users, lighting and power are connected together.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- Lighting transformer voltage is generally rated by a group or two setsControl transformers have many levels of output voltage
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The transformer of the lighting circuit is a step-down transformer (general input 10kv., 220V). The first coil of the autotransformer is shared and connected together
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- If the flow of large capacity motor starting current and welding machine, large current flows in a short period of time in the load even when the power equipment capacity can withstand current flow in a short time, but due to a voltage drop excitation electromagnetic switch relief, the motor can not start, damaged or the undesirable phenomenon of welding. Therefore, the voltage drop rate should be calculated as less than 10% of the supply voltage, as calculated below.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
Our experienced R&D team enables us to build customized product lines for our clients. Besides OEM and ODM services, we also provide complete after-sales and professional technical support for any customer. We have gained wide popularity and recognition at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range