1.Structure of One Bar Diamond Aluminum Checker Plate 3003 Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of One Bar Diamond Aluminum Checker Plate 3003 ：
Low density, light in weight
Naturally good looking
3.One Bar Diamond Aluminum Checker Plate 3003 Images:
4. One Bar Diamond Aluminum Checker Plate 3003 Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:What does 3003-O aluminum mean?
- There are four basic states of aluminum alloys:F--Free the condition of a product after a normal working procedure requires no special heat treatment or hardening, and the mechanical properties are not limited.
- Q:Is plastic or aluminum more harmful?
- Both are toxic, try to use ceramic or glass.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:What will reflect light more- aluminum foil or white paper?
- definitely aluminum foil
- Q:Are there any rules and requirements for the spacing between the back of the glass curtain wall and the aluminum plate and the glass?
- Thermal explosion is related to a lot of factors. As to how much impact the lining board has on the thermal explosion, it's really impossible to speak of it. I think it has very little influence
- Q:Will a polished aluminum bicycle frame rust?
- Best thing you can do for a polished Aluminium frame, is to firstly polish it, wipe down with a wax and grease remover, and then spray with a 2 pak clear coat. You will save yourself many years of polishing in the future.
- Q:Would alternating layers of Aluminium, Polymers, Styrofoam, and ER Armor be good for tank?
- Aluminium has a strength up to 800 N/mm2 (for its best Al-based alloys) while steels can go much higher... about 1400 N/mm2 if I recall well. The problem with aluminium is that is prompt to fatigue break which is not good with something vibrating like a rolling tank armor. Polymers are not strong enough unless you use composite materials, for ex. fibre glass or even better - carbon fibre reinforced. The problem is still that unlike steel, the strength is exceptionally high... in one direction - so pray for the impact to be mostly from this direction.
- Q:Is it true that heated aluminum causes Alzheimer's?
- Aluminium and aluminium compounds are ubiquitous and we consume up to 50mg a day. The fact that aluminium is present isn't necessarily an indication that it is the cause of Alzheimers, and the consensus is that there are a combination of factors at play including genetic factors. However, there has been research which reveals amyloid plaques, which are protein compounds and aluminium and tangled synapses, which are part of the neuronal network. This is leading researchers to suspect that there is a causal link.
- Q:student combines 43.1 mL of a 0.279 M aluminum chloride solution with 14.6 mL of a 0.464 M aluminum sulfate (a?
- You have to be able to determine the number of moles of Al+3 that each solution contributes to the final solution: 1. aluminum chloride: AlCl3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0431 L x 0.279 M = 0.0120 mol AlCl3 in solution When the AlCl3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: AlCl3 -- Al+3 + 3Cl- So for every one mole of AlCl3 placed in the water, one mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Therefore, since we have 0.0120 mole of AlCl3 in the solution, that means that the aluminum chloride will contribute 0.0120 Al+3 ions to the final solution. 2. Aluminum sulfate: Al2(SO4)3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0146 L x 0.464 M = 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 in solution When the Al2(SO4)3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: Al2(SO4)3 -- 2Al+3 + 3(SO4)-2 So for every one mole of Al2(SO4)3 placed in the water, two mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Use the mole ratios of the dissociation reaction to determine the number of moles of Al+3 ions that the aluminum sulfate contributes to the solution. 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 x (2 mol Al+3 ions / 1 mol Al2(SO4)3) = 0.01354 mol Al+3 ions Therefore, the total number of Al+3 ions in solution is the sum: 0.01354 + 0.0120 = 0.02554 mol Al+3 ions The last piece of information needed to determine the concentration of the final solution is the volume of the final solution. Since the two volumes were mixed, the volume of the final solution will be the sum of the two solutions. 0.0431 L + 0.0146 L = 0.0577 L Therefore, to calculate molarity: Molarity = moles of solute / liters of solution Molarity = 0.02554 mol / 0.0577 L = 0.443 M Al+3
- Q:Is it true that aluminum chloride causes Alzhaimer?
- It is possible but there are still a lot of mysteries to the root cause of the illness. My grandmother suffered with it for many years and I wish there could be a cure as its a terrible way to end the life. I read this article to research about your specific question. Yes it does say that this aluminum chloride can increase the chances of it. I believe that my grandmother must have had it from years and years of eating canned goods and products that were stored in aluminum containers. And you will notice that more and more elderly people are increasingly suffering from this in their old age nowadays. I would check with my doctor and ask if there is some other type of deoderant or personal product that can be replaced for your health condition. Hopefully there is a solution for this. Read the following article about aluminum and Alzheimer's.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range