Some of our Cylinder seal kit
Boom cylinder seal kit
Arm cylinder seal kit
Bucket cylinder seal kit
Center joint seal kit
Hydraulic pump seal kit
Control valve seal kit
Adjust seal kit
Swing motor seal kit
Travel motor seal kit
PC200-6 (6D95 )
PC200-6 (6D102 )
- Q:Can the copper tube use a clip on pipe joint?
- Clip type copper pipe joint;Copper pipe quick joint;Flared copper pipe joint;U type tube joint.
- Q:Man, can you send me some national standards? Mainly for hydraulic use
- Here you are, some European companies, but you need to download them on the Baidu Library
- Q:Requirements for fire hose fittings
- Main technical points of connection of fire water supply pipe4.3.1 General requirements(1) welding shall not be used when using hot galvanized steel pipes inside and outside the fire hydrant water supply system. The system pipe adopts the inner wall without corrosion, and the pipeline can be welded and connected, but the welding of the pipeline shall comply with the relevant requirements. Automatic sprinkler system (alarm valve), the pipe can not be welded, should be threaded, groove, pipe or flange connection.
- Q:Silicone gasket, rubber gasket, water pipe joint which is good?
- More suitable for food grade high water pipe, especially high temperature resistance, high temperature water pipe is best to use silica gel gasket
- Q:Consult the problem of the pressure at the entrance and exit of the pipe joint
- The oil outlet is 2MPa, too,The relation between the pressure at the outlet and what you call the inlet pressure is as follows:
- Q:PEX floor heating pipe fittings and fittings are aluminium plastic pipes?
- Its advantages and disadvantages:(1) good mechanical performance;1., good pressure resistance, shock resistance, rupture resistance2., with a strong plastic deformation ability, can be greater than 5D radius within the arbitrary bending, without heating, not rebound; (D for pipe diameter)3. light weight, same flow diameter composite pipe weight is 1/3 of steel pipe, 1/12 of galvanized pipe;
- Q:What are the standards for the pipe connections at both ends of the cone pipe?
- A spiral shaped continuous raised part having a specified cross section on the surface of a cylinder or cone. According to its parent thread shape is divided into cylindrical and conical screw threads; according to their position in the matrix is divided into outer and inner thread, according to the section shape (teeth) divided into triangular thread, rectangular screw, trapezoidal thread, serrated thread and other special shape screw.
- Q:What are the differences between hydraulic couplings and fittings and elbows?
- The hydraulic pipe connection includes hose joint and steel pipe jointThe connector body does not include the nut clamp. There are straight through fittings, elbows, and 45 degree joints, etc..Elbows generally refer to joints of 90 degreesMy side is to do this piece, the United States PARKER Parker imported hydraulic hose, joints, quick connectorThere's contact information in the comments, thank you!
- Q:The union bonnet (Union Bonnet) and bolted bonnet valves (Bolted Bonnet) the same?
- There is no bonnet flange that is threaded directly.
- Q:What are the sealing ways of pipe joints? Thank you
- Pipe joint seal: thread seal, cone seal, end face seal.There are several kinds of thread seal:Hemp - thick lacquer, this is the most traditional.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range