Oil Country Tubular Goods
eywords:API 5CT Steel Pipe, J55,K55,L80,N80Q,C90,T95,P110 Oil/Petroleum Casing Pipe, OCTG
1) Grade: J55,K55,L80,N80Q,C90,T95,P110
2) Size: 4 1/2", 5", 5 1/2", 6 5/8", 7", 7 5/8", 9 5/8", 10 3/4", 13 3/8", 16", 18 5/8", 20"
3) Wall thickness: 5.21 - 16.13 mm
4) Thread type: STC, LTC, BTC
5) Length: R1,R2,R3
6) All our casings accord with API 5CT standard, and we get the right to use the API 5CT LOGO.
|Size Destination||Weight Destination||Outside Diameter||Wall Thickness||Type of End Finish|
|23.20||0.478||12.14||-|| || ||PLB|| |
|24.10||0.500||12.70||-|| || ||PLB|| |
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Attention should be paid to the zinc coating at the side of the groove before welding. It is OK to brush silver powder after welding. There is a lot of information about the welding of carbon steel and stainless steel. Just check it online.
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Water pipes, gas pipes and other collectively known as water gas pipe, generally galvanized steel pipe, so it can be called water and gas pipe. Most of them are welded steel tubes made of low carbon steel.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- You're not usually advised to do it yourself, because you can't do it yourself. General powder coating, spray before the treatment is very strict, to be high temperature baking, and their spraying are dry paint, it does not add hardening agent, that is, the surface dry, but not hard, not wear-resistant. So don't scrape off the paint, or you'll look good after spraying, and it will be ugly in a few days,.If you really like to look good, you can buy some stickers back to paste, without affecting the appearance..
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- Screw on the line, mainly anti-corrosion and insulation, seamless pipe caliber restrictions, so the price is high, with the most affordable screw can meet the requirements, 377 and 273 of the spiral 3920 yuan / ton, straight seam is about 4350
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- The tight steel tube is called "galvanized steel pipe with sleeve connection" or "flat pipe of steel metal for electrical installation". JDG. The utility model relates to a novel protective conduit for an electric circuit. The connecting sleeve and the metal accessory are provided with a wire pipeline composed of screw fastening connection technology, and the utility model does not need to do cross grounding, welding and covering, and the appearance is silvery white or yellow.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- There are two ways of cathodic protection: sacrificial anode, cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.Sacrificial anode: connect a living metal or alloy to a protective metal to form a galvanic cell. The active metal replaces the protected metal to lose electrons so that the protected metal is not corroded.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- The theoretical weight table of welded steel pipe (Kg) can be checked, and the outer diameter and wall thickness can be measured according to the formula.For example: DN150 welded steel pipe, diameter 165mm, thickness 4.5mm, weight kg per meter.Welded steel pipe theoretical weight (Kg/m) = (165-4.5) * 4.5 * 0.02466=17.81Kg
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- This is neither an outer diameter nor an inner diameter; it should be related to an English unit at the beginning of the pipeline development; it is usually used to describe galvanized steel pipes; it corresponds to the English units as follows:4, in charge of: 4/8 inches: DN15;• 6 in charge: 6/8 inches: DN20;• 1 inch tube: 1 inches: DN25;• inch two tubes: 1 and 1/4 inches: DN32;• inch half tube: 1 and 1/2 inches: DN40;- inch tube: 2 inches: DN50;• three inch tube: 3 inches: DN80• four inch tube: 4 inches: DN100;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range