Single stage, horizontal, radically volute pump. Standard piping design in accordance with API standard.
- Q:Engine oil pump is blocked when the chain would ring
- 1, the phenomenon is generally rhythmic sound, the sound is on the side of the camshaft, the noise is more than when the gear meshing uneven sound sharp. At low engine in speed, sound obvious and clear; increase the solar term door opening, the sound increases and becomes messy. In a few cases, a very heavy "click" sound can be heard, as if the camshaft bearings are seriously loose.2, reason oil pump shaft, distributor drive shaft bending or axial clearance is too large: oil pump drive main and driven gear, distributor drive, driven gear, crash or wear and tear deformation.3, check and judge this sound "fire test" test is invalid, you can touch the stethoscope at the lower end of the distributor body auscultation. If the noise is obvious, the body has a slight vibration, can be repeated from idle to low, medium speed throttle test. If the sound changes, as mentioned above, it may be this sound. If you hear a heavy click or click, as if the camshaft bearings are loose and loose, it is possible that the oil pump is broken.
- Q:The oil pump is coming up. Why is the oil lamp still on?
- Check the oil pressure sensor
- Q:TOYOTA Camry oil pump how to change?
- To fall apart, engine, gearbox, valve cover, timing cover, timing chain, gear, oil pan, then you can disassemble the pump replacement.
- Q:Are the engines all organic?
- Not necessarily. Some engines don't have one
- Q:Does the car pump have a strainer?
- The filter screen of the oil pump you asked is integrated with the oil pump. The filter is the filter screen
- Q:How do I check if the oil pump is working properly?
- Oil pump directly linked engine, engine transfer pump is also transferred, the work is normal to see the pressure, the pressure is insufficient, the oil lamp will light, will alarm.
- Q:Buick Excelle replacement oil induction plug, oil pump how much money?
- The oil pump is relatively expensive, about 1000
- Q:How to dismantle the oil pump chain saw
- The language is hard to express. Just look for the video on the Internet
- Q:The oil pump light is on all the time
- It's the oil pressure indicator, not the oil pump indicator light.This indicator is used to show the pressure of the engine oil. Open the key door. When the vehicle starts to self check, the indicator light is on and off after starting. The indicator light is always on, indicating that the engine oil pressure is lower than the required standard, you need to repair.If it's on all the time, just see if the oil is enough. How about the oil pressure switch, the wiring harness and the plug?. If it is flashing at some point, the possibility of a problem with the oil pressure switch itself is greater.
- Q:Working principle of engine oil pump.
- Depends on what type it is. Anyway, the pressure is applied to the lubrication system
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average