Quick Details of OFFICE TABLE 1016B:
Type: Living Room Furniture Specific Use: Coffee Table General Use: Home Furniture
Material: Veneer Appearance: Modern Folded: No Size: 600x600x500mm
Specifications of OFFICE TABLE 1016B:
1.Select hardwood veneer
2.Fluted solid hardwood edge
3.Luxury coffee tables creats an inviting,comfortable reception area
Please note that this Luxury coffee tables is CA Title 17 Phase 2 CARB Compliant,and also available in Light Cherry.
1.Select hardwood veneer,book-matched
2.Make visitors' first impression of your business a great one by creating an inviting and comfortable reception area
3.Wooden coffee table is designed to offer popular traditional styling with modular convenience at an affordable price
4.Sleek,contemporary design has solid wood radius edges and book-matched wood veneers on table top
5.Adjustable floor glides help keep table level
6.Designer coffee table-Easy assembly
7.5 years quality guarantee
Packaging & Delivery:
1.Standard carton package, with PE paper ,bubble bag,foam and necessary protection material .
Delivery Detail: 30-45 days after deposit
- Q:Replacing a Pillow for the back of a vanity chair?
- So are you asking how to reupholster the back of a small chair? Cut a piece of fabric at least 6 bigger on all sides, get a piece of batting 1/2 smaller all around than the area being covered and a staple or glue gun. Put the batting on the area to be covered, cover it in the fabric and pull the fabric to the back, securing with staples and or glue. Standard upholstery. Other wise, make a pillow the right size and shape and then tie it in place. I would add more detail to the question, maybe a pic of the chair?
- Q:Will lowering my chair be better for my back?
- A good computer chair has an adjustable seat height that provides a perpendicular angle change while operating computer The knees should be positioned lower than the hips to provide a comfortable seating position Armrest and headrests are also important parts of a computer chair that support both the arms, while you are using one arm for typing and stand your head firm against pushing forward In addition, the back of neck should be well placed against the headrest so that the head tilts slightly back to rest on top of it. This helps minimize all kinds of body pains and muscular cramps while you work for long and tiring hours. More advice on the link.
- Q:Where can I find a good deal on the white outdoor wedding chairs?
- If you have a place to store them...buy. Then you start your own little business renting them out and make your money back and then some. Not for you...rent. The cheapest you will find will be $1-$3 per chair. Try wedding/event rental companies, party planning companies, party supply stores, etc;
- Q:Where can I find a XL butterfly chair?
- online, walmart, maybe sams club
- Q:What do you think of this chair ?
- The kiln-dried hardwood frame and solid wood outer frame and legs sounds good. It's hard to tell the quality of the foam, but if you can sit on the thing before buying it you can get a good idea. Just remember as a general rule the furniture Walmart carries isn't going to be around 20-100+ years from now. It's what lots of people refer to as throw-a-way furniture.
- Q:laugh and learn potty chair?
- Ugh Kelly...parenting is not so hard, we just wanna make it fun and enjoyable for our kids! Anywho, I bought a similar kind and my daughter (15 months) wants to play more thanuse it. I still get her to try, but she likes sitting on the toilet that she sees all of us use. I actually read reviews and ppl said they didn't like that one much cos it wouldn't work properly and it was more of a toy than trying to go pee. HOpe that helps.
- Q:Who built the torture chair? Why was it built? How was it used?
- John Farnham built the torture chair. The inspiration for the chair came from a conversation with Decay back in 2002. Originally, the idea was to build a torture chamber. A room in which once you entered the door would automatically lock behind you. Windows would allow spectators to watch you writhe in agony until your time was up and the door unlocked. The concept was developed into the chair. First used in Wellington November 2002. For 2004, the chair was re-upholstered. Some LED lighting and a siren was added. During Mortifera the chair got a bit of a work out. Only some victims recorded their time scores. The supreme award went to Nat who endured an incredible 30 plus minutes. The torture chair was made to give people penalties ( Also know as the Death Penalty ) for doing something bad. Sometimes they would do it to make it hurt but not make the person die and other times they would make them die. The torture chair is also known as the Judas Chair. There are many variants of the chair. They all have one thing in common: spikes cover the back, arm-rests, seat, leg-rests and foot-rests. The number of spikes in one of these chairs ranges from 500 to 1,500. To avoid movement, the victim's wrists were tied to the chair or, in one version, two bars pushed the arms against arm-rests for the spikes to penetrate the flesh even further. In some versions, there were holes under the chair's bottom where the torturer placed coal to cause severe burns while the victim still remained conscious. This instrument's strength lies primarily in the psychological fear caused on the victims. It was a common practice to extract a confession by forcing the victim to watch someone else be tortured with this instrument. The time of death greatly varied ranging from a few hours to a day or more. No spike penetrated any vital organ and the wound was closed by the spike itself which delayed blood loss greatly. Hope I helped!
- Q:Where can I get a good lounge chair?
- Heres okorder.com/
- Q:Whats the difference between these chairs?
- there really isn't that much of a difference. the papason usually has a base made out of rattan or wicker, whereas the moon/sphere chair is usually metal. the papasan chair usually has a thicker cushion and the moon/sphere chair is more like a foldable chair that you could take to sports events.
- Q:,Making seat covers for a computer chair,how to do?
- Unscrew the chair bottom and turn upside down on top of your fabric. Lift edge of fabric over chair edge and see how much it takes to be able to staple to the bottom. Cut fabric around chair bottom that much. staple middle of front....pull fabric tight and staple middle of back. Do the same thing on the sides and continue stapleing and pulling fabric. Do the same thing for the seat back.
Champion,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade office furniture, is a direct supplier for COASTER & WALMART, one of the Top 500 furniture manufacturer in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9000-9004 and 14000 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 45 Million
||10.00% Mid East
9.00% Northern Europe
22.00% North America
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
4.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
||ISO 9000-9004 ; ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range