All color are available
Chrome,Nickle Brushed,Stainless Steel
Commercial Furniture,office desk,office furniture,for executives/directors/presidents
We specialized in office desk and office seating .Our factory has been engaged in office furniture for more than 10 years. Our factory is well-known in the high quality and competitive price of our products. Therefore, we completed in specifications and win warm praise from customers. In addition, the design of our products is deft, modern and beautiful. There are many types and colors for your selection. Our goods are easy and simple to handle and durable in use.
Welcome any questions!
Sincere and Professional Service.
Outstanding Finishing Surface.
Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
CN802 CN805 CN805
1) Q: whats MOQ ?
A: one 20ft container
2) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, OEM is welcomed. Models can be customized.
3) Q: whats your general payment terms?
A: TT or LC at Sight
4) Q: Do you offer quality warantee?
A: yes, three years warantee based on normal use
- Q:What is the density of the oil resistant rubber sheet?
- This problem no one can answer you, there are many kinds of oil resistant rubber, nitrile rubber, chloroprene rubber, acrylic rubber, fluorine rubber, different kinds of density vary greatly, even with a rubber formula, different density are also different
- Q:Why is the bamboo plywood with all thin shades more durable?
- Using the phenolic resin formula developed by Zhongnan Forestry University, the bamboo plywood made from it has good compactness and no holes on the sides, so it will be used more frequently.
- Q:How can the knife switch, glass plate and rubber sheet be distinguished?
- The majority of users choose rubber board, it is not required for the environment, and the insulation performance is more stable. And generally consider cost-effective users choose glass plate more.
- Q:Will the steel formwork be replaced by bamboo plywood in future construction?
- The selection of formwork materials once had twists and turns. Until the 70s of last century, the main building blocks were wood, including formwork and wood plywood;
- Q:What are the building plywood used for?
- Plywood is a piece of wood which is cut into large single plates in the direction of ring rings. After drying and gluing, the plywood is made of plywood and glued together according to the principle that the adjacent wood layers are mutually perpendicular to each other. Single plate number is odd, generally three to thirteen layers, there are three common plywood, plywood, plywood, plywood (nine and thirteen on the market known as the three board, five board, nine board, thirteen board). The outermost single panel is called the panel, the reverse is called the back plate and the inner plate is called the core plate.
- Q:Is the wardrobe made of rubber strong?
- Plywood is not as good as the density of the surface of the board is bright and clean, with plywood as the base layer, and then on the surface of the bonding fire board, aluminum plate and other decorative panels, it is better than MDF do solid base.
- Q:Do you make furniture, carpentry or plywood? Which one is more expensive?
- Although the wood board glue is not much, but you don't forget to brush glue stick panel, the panel also good paste paint, glue and paint are contaminated, but think of with plywood, blockboard evaporate faster, this is the wood board than plywood good, not good where is the long construction time, carpentry and painting work craft directly affect the final effect. There is a wood board easily model.
- Q:The difference between laminates and plywood
- First of all, the selection of materials is different. Laminate materials are high density wood veneer after phenolic impregnated after pressed together, wood veneer plywood used loosely together as long as you can use.Secondly, the process is not the same, the process of laminates must be on a single board drying impregnation treatment in order to achieve maximum wood density, moisture content of veneer plywood used as long as it does not exceed the standard is not a mandatory requirement.Third, the flatness of the laminate is not the same, to achieve the ultimate effect as hard as solid as rocks, so the flatness requirement is high, the warping phenomenon of plywood is very common, is generally processed through the late dressing way.
- Q:Why are plywood cheaper than solid wood?
- One of the commonly used materials for furniture is an artificial board. A set of veneers usually glued together in a direction perpendicular to the direction of the adjacent layers of wood. Usually the table plate and the inner plate are symmetrically arranged on both sides of the central layer or the core of the plate. A single slab made of glued sheets that are Criss crossed in the direction of wood grain. The number of layers is generally odd, and even a few are even. The physical and mechanical properties of the vertical and horizontal directions are less different. There are three commonly used plywood, plywood etc.. Plywood can improve wood utilization, and it is a main way to save wood. They can also be used in aircraft, ships, trains, automobiles, buildings and packing boxes.
- Q:Will the ceiling be made of plywood or plasterboard?
- Gypsum board is characterized by light, heat insulation, non combustible, saw, nail, sound absorption, humidity control, beautiful, convenient construction. But poor moisture resistance, widely used in ceiling, partition wall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range