All color are available
Chrome,Nickle Brushed,Stainless Steel
Commercial Furniture,office desk,office furniture,for executives/directors/presidents
We specialized in office desk and office seating .Our factory has been engaged in office furniture for more than 10 years. Our factory is well-known in the high quality and competitive price of our products. Therefore, we completed in specifications and win warm praise from customers. In addition, the design of our products is deft, modern and beautiful. There are many types and colors for your selection. Our goods are easy and simple to handle and durable in use.
Welcome any questions!
Sincere and Professional Service.
Outstanding Finishing Surface.
Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
CN802 CN805 CN805
1) Q: whats MOQ ?
A: one 20ft container
2) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, OEM is welcomed. Models can be customized.
3) Q: whats your general payment terms?
A: TT or LC at Sight
4) Q: Do you offer quality warantee?
A: yes, three years warantee based on normal use
- Q:What are the specifications of plywood?
- The density of plywood is greater than that of wood of the same kind. The greater the unit pressure during plywood bonding, the greater the density of plywood. Because wood is easy to produce plastic deformation at high temperature, the compression ratio of hot pressing bonding is larger than that of cold pressing. Because plywood is made up of interlaced veneers, the thermal conductivity of plywood is lower than that of the same kind of wood.
- Q:What is plywood? Is it a Blockboard?
- The plywood is logs into veneer or by wood sliced veneer, with adhesive glued into three or more layers of sheet material, usually with odd veneer, and the fiber direction of adjacent plates perpendicular to each other and gluing.
- Q:What is LVL plywood?
- Product uses: furniture grade LVL, door core material, inter column with LVL, fumigation free packing box, fumigation tray, other transport packaging purposes. This product is used for large mechanical equipment packaging, wood strength ratio, uniform strength, and has the advantages of fumigation and low cost, especially suitable for all kinds of transport packaging materials, LVL is mainly used for various types of packaging factory, wood products factory, furniture factory and construction sites, especially machinery, glass, chemical products such as export packaging; sofa and other furniture products, wooden keel, wooden keel, wooden floor and sports facilities keel; foot pedal, I-beam and other buildings, also widely used in container timbers, construction components, beam, plate, car room decoration wooden keel.
- Q:What is the difference between laminated lumber (LVL) and plywood (plywood)?
- LVL is also called "forward" plywood. Generally, the wood fibers of each floor are in the opposite direction. In this case, the consequent forces are relatively large. For structural problems, there are a few layers that will be horizontal, such as the two floor.
- Q:Can the insulating rubber sheet be towed by water?
- It can be towed by water. The insulating rubber plate is waterproof and won't be corroded by water.
- Q:9 mm splint what specifications, length and width of each is how much?
- A metal splint is commonly used on railroad tracks, commonly known as the fish plate, also known as the plywood.
- Q:Plywood (multi layer), this side of the small hole is what happened, please answer in detail!
- In addition the middle sheet for the log surface, this will inevitably have some branches of trees, these are very fragile, when the cutting board is easy to broken material, forming a small pit
- Q:What is UV plywood?
- UV plywood is UV plywood after painting (painted on plywood), mainly for high-grade furniture.
- Q:The difference between a large board and a plywood
- Big core board is also called blockboard, is in the middle of the two pieces of wood veneer splicing board and clamp. The wood and wood veneers in the middle are made of adhesive glue, so the formaldehyde release of many large core boards is beyond standard.
- Q:And as you kt PVC board
- It is a kind of vacuum blister film. It is used for surface packing of various panels, so it is also called decorative film and adhesive film. It is applied to many fields such as building materials, packaging, medicine and so on. Among them, the building materials industry accounted for the largest proportion, 60%, followed by the packaging industry, as well as other small range of applications. According to the degree of soft and hard can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC. According to the production process can be divided into PVC crust foam board and PVC free foaming board.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range