STI series is a sine wave power frequency inverter which can convert 12V or 24V DC to 220VAC or 230VAC 50Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. The inverter can be applied in many fields especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Complete isolation-type inverter technology, noiseless output
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation.
·Wide DC input voltage range
·Excellent EMC design
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators display input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Continuous operation at full power
·Output Short Circuit protection
·Input reverse polarity protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal battery voltage
Input voltage range
Consumption no load(ON)
Consumption no load (Saving)
Pure Sine Wave
( resistive load)
Efficiency at rated power
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000 m)
Does inverter long warranty mean high quality?
The European Sunny Boys are only warrantied for 5 years. iPhones only have a one year warranty. Does that mean Apple products aren't reliable? Enphase offers a 25 year warranty on their inverters but only one year on their monitoring. Does this mean their monitoring is not as reliable as their inverter? Of course not.
Offering long warranties have very real costs. If we were to offer a 25 year warranty, we would have to hold a higher reserve on our balance sheet, making our products more expensive. We think that our customers would rather have our high quality products at a lower cost.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Hybrid inverter is not a clear concept, but now both energy storage dual-grid inverter does have the ability to receive control system,
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Grid-connected inverter can be operated locally through the LCD screen, or through remote monitoring with dedicated monitoring software.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Sine wave output inverter control integrated circuits, sine wave output of the inverter, the control circuit can be used microprocessor control, such as INTEL company produced 80C196MC, Motorola produced MP16 and MI-CROCHIP company PIC16C73 and so on, these single-chip microcomputer has a multi-channel PWM generator,
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- sine wave becomes narrower and the voltage width in the center of the sine wave is widened and the switching element is always operated in a direction at a certain frequency in a half cycle, A pulse wave train (pseudo sine wave). Then let the pulse wave form a sine wave through a simple filter
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- Solar panel simulator: with MPPT function, simulated morning, noon, afternoon, evening, rainy weather, solar panels produced under different conditions in different voltages.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- light is obtained by the electrons of the semiconductor device, thus generating electrical energy. This energy conversion of light energy into energy, that is, solar cells. Solar cells, like transistors, are made of semiconductors. Its main material is silicon, and there are some other alloys. High-purity silicon used in the manufacture of solar cells is subject to special purification. Solar cells as long as the sun or light exposure,
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In general, single-phase h-bridge is a common configuration of dc / ac-level, but can also be used in three-phase and other configurations.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Inverter, a single failure, does not affect other operations, the impact on the grid is small, high reliability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range