Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Off-Grid Low Frequency PV Inverter Description
EP3200 series off-grid low frequency PV inverter adopt very new model copper transformer so the efficiency reach to 90% and lower
consumption (NEW !)
Pure sine wave solar hybrid inverter for solar system and home appliances . EP3200 series off-grid low frequency PV inverter developed on
the base of our very popular EP3000 series . EP3200 has achieved significant improvements on battery charging , AC transfer , bypass
By adopting DIP(Dual-in-line) switch , EP3200 series off-grid low frequency PV inverter provides more smarter options for users to
customize the performance of the device . Main for home solar system including air conditioner , refrigerator , washing machine , water
pump , fans , tv , lights etc.
2. Main Features of the Off-Grid Low Frequency PV Inverter
• High overload ability of our EP3200 charger is up to 300% rated power
• EP3200 pure sine wave inverter adopts low quiescent current, and power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 3W . It can extract
max. power from various batteries with different protections, and low voltage trip can be selected (10V/10.5V/11V).
• Uses PFC (power factor correction) for charger, which has less power consumption than conventional units.
• It has 10s delay before transfer when AC resumes, and overload protection when our APC pure sine wave inverter equips with generator.
• 10ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, which guarantees power continuity of EP3200 charger. Uses selectable input AC
voltage (185-265V or 155-255V) for different kinds of loads.
• Our EP3200 charger allows start up and through power with depleted batteries. Its powerful charge rate up to 70Amp.
• It can offer 3-step intelligent battery charging, and equipped with 6 preset battery type selector for totally flat batteries.
• LCD status display, battery/AC priority switch, RS232 communication port are available for our EP3200 pure sine wave inverter, it also
has 17 alarms/warnings for easier operation and trouble-shooting, and ability to switch the unit on/off. In addition, select/deselect power
saver mode can be used too.
3. Off-Grid Low Frequency PV Inverter Images
4. Off-Grid Low Frequency PV Inverter Specification
Pure Sine Wave
Transfer Time : AC To DC : 10ms (Typical)
Transfer Time : DC To AC : 10ms(Typical )
Over Current Protection
By Re-Settable Over Current Protector
±10% Typical Of Nominal Voltage
Nominal Input Voltage
Input Voltage Range
Nominal Output Voltage
According To The Battery Type
Nominal Charge Current
Lead-Acid 12Ah ～ 250Ah
Typical Backup Time
Smart Pulse Charging With Two Charging Modes:
Quick Charging When Battery Is Not Fully Charged,
Trickle Charging When Battery Is 90% Fully Charged.
Battery Voltage options
Battery low trip to bypass 11v , high trip to battery 14v
Battery low trip to bypass 10.5v , high trip to battery 13.5v
Battery low trip to bypass 10v , high trip to battery 13v
Communications & Management
Alarm On Battery：
Low Battery & Battery Over Voltage
Alarm On Abnormal Operation：
Over Load, Short-Circuit, & Over Heat
Environment And Safe
0℃ To 40℃ (32℉ To 104℉)
-15℃ To 60℃
60 Dba Max at 1m
Quality Control System
Export Carton For Each Unit Per Carton
5. FAQ of Off-Grid Low Frequency PV Inverter
Q1. What is the difference between inverter and Off-Grid Low Frequency PV Inverter?
A1. Inverter only has AC inpput, but Off-Grid Low Frequency PV Inverter both connect to AC input and solar panel, it saves more power.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the waranty of product?
A3. 12 months.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|