Order On-line Tracking
E.T.P. consists of five layers each of which performs a different role:
1. Steel Base: Provides stiffness to the material due to its thickness and mechanical strength. Its chemical composition imparts special properties to resist corrosion.
2. Iron-Tin Alloy: This is made up by the inter-metallic compound Fe-Sn2. Due to its electrochemical characteristics, it acts as a barrier against corrosion. For effective action, its continuity is more important than its quantity.
3. Metallic Tin: Tin has many advantages which have turned it into the most important element to protect steel used for cans; in many foods, it acts as a simple barrier against corrosion, improves weldability, it is an excellent base for lithographic printing and for applying lacquers. In tin-robbing foods, it acts as a sacrificial element.
4. Passivation Film: According to its nature, it makes it possible to improve the E.T.P.’s resistance to sulphiding, oxidation and rust. It is also a conditioner to improve the adherence of varnishes, inks, lacquers etc.
5. Oil Film: Protects the sheet from the humidity in the environment and makes easy to handle. It is applied using an electrostatic oiler on both sides of the sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|