*Internal battery type: 3.7V Lithium battery
*Input: 5V 0.5~1.5a
*Output : 5V 0.8~2.1a
*Color: Black, White,pink,blue or as be required
*Working time: 3~16hrs
*Charging cycle:500 times
*Warranty period: one year
1. Built in-high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery, 2600mAh~16000mAh, to make sure 500 times above charging cycle.
2. One or two USB output socket, can also charge iPhone, iPad, mobile phones(like Nokia, Blackbery, Moto, Samsung, Sony Eriksson etc), digital products charging
3. High standard safety protection design, including discharger, overload, short-circuit, lighting protection function
4. Intelligent hand control on-off switch to prevent power consumption
5, Al-alloy or plastic shell make it more fashion and exquisite
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1.3 *100W=300W, is required for the capacity of the transformer.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- There are two cases. One is the general factories and mines, and the low voltage is three-phase four wire system, and the neutral point is directly grounded. Between the phase line and the zero line is 220V, which can be connected with the illumination load.
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- The transformer (Transformer) principle should change the AC voltage of the primary coil, the main component of the device level by using electromagnetic coil core (core) main functions: voltage transformation, current transformer, impedance converter, isolation, voltage regulator
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- No, the zero line of the transformer doesn't go through the zero line of the transformer. It is a star connection, and the center point is zero line
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- If you share a power line, you must calculate the current and select the appropriate wire to ensure normal pressure drop and safe use.
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- The key is that the 220V terminals and 0 can not provide 1000VA capacity?
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- General line lights are 36 volts, especially in the damp and harsh environment, the light transformer adopts 24 volts voltage;After the use of light transformers, can generally live operations, first, low voltage, less dangerous, and the two is a transformer isolation, safety is greater, so you can live work, generally there will be no electric shock accident. (as long as the power is not in the hands and hands, the two end of the power supply, there will be no electric shock.)
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- 380V-220V/36V transformers, commonly known as safety transformers or line transformers, are mainly used for lighting in shop equipment and mobile lighting for inspection and maintenance. Their power is 50W, 100W, 200W, 300W., and their line size is determined by power!
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Neutral grounding of three-phase transformer is called working earthing: the main function is to strengthen the stability of low-voltage system potential, and to reduce the risk of overvoltage caused by grounding, high voltage, short circuit, etc..
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- So, safety regulations: lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformer, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable to guarantee all of our customers' requirement. CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,MEPS,UL,PSE,KC and ISO 9001 certifications could be offered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;CE; RoHS; SAA; C-tick; MEPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average