Digital Camera,CD-ROM and HUB,ADSL AP,Mini Note Book PC,Wireless Lan Station,LCD Monitor,Hard Disk,Communication Terminals,Any Portable Device or Machine etc.
|Input Voltage: || AC100-240, (50/60Hz)|
|Range Voltage: ||AC90-264, (47/63Hz)|
|Output Power: ||5W|
|Output Voltage: || 5V|
|Output Current: ||1A|
|Over Current Protection: ||120% min|
|Over Voltage Protection: ||120% min|
| Short Circuit Protection: ||Auto Recovery|
|Load Regulation: || ±5%|
|Inrush current: ||Cold start, 30A/115Vac, 50A/230Vac|
|Leakage current: ||0.25mA/240Vac|
|Overload:||>105% rated output power|
|Protection type:||Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed|
|Protection type:||Clamp by internal circuit|
|Over-temperature: ||140 degree Celsius typically|
|Protection type:||Shut down O/P voltage, recovers automatically after temperature goes down.|
|Operating Temperature: || 0-40°C|
|Storage Temperature: || -20-85°C|
|Temperature coefficient: || +/-0.03%/ degree Celsius ( 0-40 degree Celsius)|
|Humidity: || 5~95%RH|
|Withstanding Voltage: || AC 3000V(Min)(between input and output) 5mA(Max)|
|Insulation Resistance ||DC 500V 100MΩ (min) (between input and output)|
|Efficiency: ||75% MIN|
|Vibration: ||10 to 500Hz, 2g 10mins/1cycle, period for 60mins, each along X,Y,Z axes|
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- No matter how many volts the output / input voltage of the transformer is, the size and the amount of the core of the transformer, the wire diameter of the winding lead and the lead thickness must be determined by the transformer capacity. Example: input 220V, output 36V load is 36v/40w light bulb 6, so the primary needs 0.72, secondary use 1.81 diameter enameled wire winding system. The transformer capacity is about 250VA.
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- The bulb is used in the two luminescence tube combined type lamp holder, the calculation process is very complex. Different combinations, the secondary voltage is different. Because it is a DC ignition, but also consider the efficiency of rectification, but the total power is constant.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Line light for safety light, voltage 24 volts and 36 volts, pay attention to the bulb and transformer voltage matching.
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Voltage x current = power, in general we are using the total power of 2/3, you can press this type of calculation, if the installation of electrodeless lights, the line should be separated,
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- When a fault occurs, leakage of electric leakage occurs, and the original coil is transmitted to the residents at high voltage, causing disastrous effects on the human body and property!
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- In the three-phase transformer, the neutral point of the three-phase transformer and the metal case are always reliably connected, and the utility model has the advantages of reliable grounding, both working grounding, protection and earthing, and protection of personal safety and equipment safety.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- If the flow of large capacity motor starting current and welding machine, large current flows in a short period of time in the load even when the power equipment capacity can withstand current flow in a short time, but due to a voltage drop excitation electromagnetic switch relief, the motor can not start, damaged or the undesirable phenomenon of welding. Therefore, the voltage drop rate should be calculated as less than 10% of the supply voltage, as calculated below.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- A set of coils in a autotransformer having one tap that does not function as a barrier. Or, the two sets of coils are attached.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The no-load voltage is higher (about 70~90 V), the arc can be smoothly started, and the voltage will be reduced to about 30 V when welding.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- The load capacity of the transformer is 70% of its nominal power, so it is concluded that the transformer you provide can drive the 3.5KVA 36V lighting appliance (which is used in normal condition and environment)
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable to guarantee all of our customers' requirement. CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,MEPS,UL,PSE,KC and ISO 9001 certifications could be offered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;CE; RoHS; SAA; C-tick; MEPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average