Digital Camera,CD-ROM and HUB,ADSL AP,Mini Note Book PC,Wireless Lan Station,LCD Monitor,Hard Disk,Communication Terminals,Any Portable Device or Machine etc.
|Input Voltage: || AC100-240, (50/60Hz)|
|Range Voltage: ||AC90-264, (47/63Hz)|
|Output Power: ||5W|
|Output Voltage: || 5V|
|Output Current: ||1A|
|Over Current Protection: ||120% min|
|Over Voltage Protection: ||120% min|
| Short Circuit Protection: ||Auto Recovery|
|Load Regulation: || ±5%|
|Inrush current: ||Cold start, 30A/115Vac, 50A/230Vac|
|Leakage current: ||0.25mA/240Vac|
|Overload:||>105% rated output power|
|Protection type:||Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed|
|Protection type:||Clamp by internal circuit|
|Over-temperature: ||140 degree Celsius typically|
|Protection type:||Shut down O/P voltage, recovers automatically after temperature goes down.|
|Operating Temperature: || 0-40°C|
|Storage Temperature: || -20-85°C|
|Temperature coefficient: || +/-0.03%/ degree Celsius ( 0-40 degree Celsius)|
|Humidity: || 5~95%RH|
|Withstanding Voltage: || AC 3000V(Min)(between input and output) 5mA(Max)|
|Insulation Resistance ||DC 500V 100MΩ (min) (between input and output)|
|Efficiency: ||75% MIN|
|Vibration: ||10 to 500Hz, 2g 10mins/1cycle, period for 60mins, each along X,Y,Z axes|
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- Isolated transformer, once 380V or 220V, two voltage, 36V, 24V, 12V, several categories, do not allow the use of autotransformer.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The structure of the electric welding machine is different from that of the transformer, and the magnetic gap of the iron core can be adjusted so that the welding current can be changed. In addition, the output voltage of the welder is also soft
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- See whether the lamp power saving, can not see whether it has a transformer, but to see the light efficiency of the lamp, that is, the ratio of light flux to power!Popular speaking, that is, spend the same electricity to see who sends more light!So, when comparing, ask what the light is, then judge again!The luminous efficiency unit is LM/W
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- There is only bus in the substation, and the station is connected with the transformer from the bus. If there is no electricity even in the bus, then the substation should not be considered active.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- If the flow of large capacity motor starting current and welding machine, large current flows in a short period of time in the load even when the power equipment capacity can withstand current flow in a short time, but due to a voltage drop excitation electromagnetic switch relief, the motor can not start, damaged or the undesirable phenomenon of welding. Therefore, the voltage drop rate should be calculated as less than 10% of the supply voltage, as calculated below.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- Transformer (Transformer) is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change AC voltage. The main components are primary coil, secondary coil and iron core (magnetic core). The main functions are voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance transformation, isolation, voltage stabilization (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to use can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine, variable audio transformers, intermediate frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, the impact of electronic transformer, reactor, transformer etc.). Circuit symbols are often used as the beginning of numbers. Examples: T01, T201, T, etc..
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Line light for safety light, voltage 24 volts and 36 volts, pay attention to the bulb and transformer voltage matching.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- Lighting transformer voltage is generally rated by a group or two setsControl transformers have many levels of output voltage
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- A set of coils in a autotransformer having one tap that does not function as a barrier. Or, the two sets of coils are attached.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable to guarantee all of our customers' requirement. CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,MEPS,UL,PSE,KC and ISO 9001 certifications could be offered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;CE; RoHS; SAA; C-tick; MEPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average