Digital Camera,CD-ROM and HUB,ADSL AP,Mini Note Book PC,Wireless Lan Station,LCD Monitor,Hard Disk,Communication Terminals,Any Portable Device or Machine etc.
|Input Voltage: || AC100-240, (50/60Hz)|
|Range Voltage: ||AC90-264, (47/63Hz)|
|Output Power: ||5W|
|Output Voltage: || 5V|
|Output Current: ||1A|
|Over Current Protection: ||120% min|
|Over Voltage Protection: ||120% min|
| Short Circuit Protection: ||Auto Recovery|
|Load Regulation: || ±5%|
|Inrush current: ||Cold start, 30A/115Vac, 50A/230Vac|
|Leakage current: ||0.25mA/240Vac|
|Overload:||>105% rated output power|
|Protection type:||Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed|
|Protection type:||Clamp by internal circuit|
|Over-temperature: ||140 degree Celsius typically|
|Protection type:||Shut down O/P voltage, recovers automatically after temperature goes down.|
|Operating Temperature: || 0-40°C|
|Storage Temperature: || -20-85°C|
|Temperature coefficient: || +/-0.03%/ degree Celsius ( 0-40 degree Celsius)|
|Humidity: || 5~95%RH|
|Withstanding Voltage: || AC 3000V(Min)(between input and output) 5mA(Max)|
|Insulation Resistance ||DC 500V 100MΩ (min) (between input and output)|
|Efficiency: ||75% MIN|
|Vibration: ||10 to 500Hz, 2g 10mins/1cycle, period for 60mins, each along X,Y,Z axes|
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- Corresponding to the transformer power supply, in order to save costs and reduce costs, the choice of AC ignition method is better. Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1. The 3 *100W=300W is the capacity of the required transformer
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- Depending on your load capacity, primary voltage, site reservation, etc.. For example, 3.6KW lighting, with 4KVA transformers, the primary side 380V with 2.5 square (copper wire) enough, two times the side of 25 square.
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and illumination of the substation are all used on a transformer, which is separated by power and lighting by the station screen of this transformer.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- Is that the kind of 220V change 36V ah, if it is that kind of thing, I think it should be for security reasons. After all, 36V is a safe voltage. The damage to humans is slightly smaller than that of 220V.
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- The bulb is used in the two luminescence tube combined type lamp holder, the calculation process is very complex. Different combinations, the secondary voltage is different. Because it is a DC ignition, but also consider the efficiency of rectification, but the total power is constant.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The lighting circuit mostly 3 phase unbalanced load, there will be zero drift, zero if the transformer line is broken, part of the lighting circuit to form a series of equipment in the case of two-phase circuit, circuit voltage is decreased and the lighting brightness is not enough, circuit voltage increases, the lamp burned;
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- See whether the lamp power saving, can not see whether it has a transformer, but to see the light efficiency of the lamp, that is, the ratio of light flux to power!Popular speaking, that is, spend the same electricity to see who sends more light!So, when comparing, ask what the light is, then judge again!The luminous efficiency unit is LM/W
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable to guarantee all of our customers' requirement. CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,MEPS,UL,PSE,KC and ISO 9001 certifications could be offered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;CE; RoHS; SAA; C-tick; MEPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average