Detailed Product Description
precision machining part
Fast Delivery and good price
Factory direct price and best service
Could customized by any appoint material and specifications
- Q:How does milling machine select the main broach device?
- Standard parts can be purchased. It is better to bring the old parts with them or to provide the corresponding machine tools
- Q:Why is the tooth shape of broach oblique?
- Because the broaching method of broach is done by layer by layer, the required inner spline shape is eventually machined out. Therefore, the blade of the broach is tilted from front to back
- Q:Machining center spindle broach can not reach the designated position, how to adjust?
- This is rarely the case. Did you pull the nail in the wrong way?
- Q:Complex tools, especially broaches, do well
- What I understand is that small tools such as thread cutters are good for work
- Q:Why don't carbon tools steel be used to make Broaches and gear cutters?
- Because of its hardness is too high, easy to crack, and if you do gear cutters and broaches, not only a few times will collapse.Therefore, Broaches and gear cutters must be cemented carbide.The carbon content of carbon tool steel is high, between 0.65-1.35%, and belongs to sub eutectoid, eutectoid or eutectoid steel. The carbon tool steel can get higher hardness and wear resistance after heat treatment, and the core has good toughness. The annealing hardness is low (not more than HB207), and the processing performance is good. However, when the working temperature reached 250 DEG C, the hardness and wear resistance of steel decreased rapidly, the hardness decreased to below HRC60, and the hardenability of this kind of steel was low. Larger tools can not be quenched (water quenched by 15mm), and when water is quenched, the hardness of the surface hardened layer differs greatly from that of the central part. Cause the tool to deform easily when it is quenched. In addition, the range of the quenching temperature is narrow and the temperature should be strictly controlled during quenching. Prevent overheating, decarburization and deformation.
- Q:5.6 small caliber gun rifling production line with much manual broach
- I have a good 5.6 sips of rifling
- Q:The CNC lathe with large diameter involute broach pulling and centering spline parts with spline shaft and wear inner supporting fixture centering processing.
- I've been troubled by this problem for a long time. Just as if the needle and double processing, the depth of the top pinhole inconsistency is unable to determine the base. It's impossible for every piece of work to have a knife once,
- Q:How to solve tooth strain of involute spline broach?
- Workpiece hardness of less than HRC30 is generally broach problem, of course, there are special. It should be cool under normal conditions. I personally do Spline Broach Design and grinding parameters, then the workpiece interested told me to give you the design drawings for reference
- Q:Pull the rifling when rotating or broach tube rotation or both rotation??
- The barrel to fixed wire using rotary broach rifling
- Q:Microcrystalline stone tile for broach can open it
- It is best to use the water jet cutting stone ceramics
The quality policy is "customer satisfaction". We aim to meet the customers' requirements. With high quality products and competitive price, we have customers in Europe, America, Canada, Australia, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions.This approach of subcontracting offers you technical support in the engineering phase, speed in the prototyping phases, flexibility in the pre-production phase and low piece prices in the volume production phase.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range