Detailed Product Description
precision machining part
Fast Delivery and good price
Factory direct price and best service
Could customized by any appoint material and specifications
- Q:Ask, what does broach mean?
- Each department has its own general skills, general skills of broach is gold system, can increase the damage of broach,
- Q:How to solve tooth strain of involute spline broach?
- Workpiece hardness of less than HRC30 is generally broach problem, of course, there are special. It should be cool under normal conditions. I personally do Spline Broach Design and grinding parameters, then the workpiece interested told me to give you the design drawings for reference
- Q:About the problem of grinding broach broaching machine
- Repair is the front edge of the broach, the blade has a wide blade. After grinding, only the edges become narrower and have nothing to do with the outer circle. Unless the grinding too much, will affect the outer diameter of the cutter tooth. However, the last 4-5 teeth of the broach are the correcting teeth for correcting the outer circle, so the sharpening broach has no influence on the final processing size.
- Q:Know how to draw Broaches for involute internal spline parameters
- Find the formula of involute internal spline on the net, and use 3 point arc instead of involute line. Almost
- Q:Complex tools, especially broaches, do well
- If the broach requires high accuracy. Find a good factory. If you are producing or looking for cheap private companies, you can use the same price difference.
- Q:Why is the tooth shape of broach oblique?
- Because the broaching method of broach is done by layer by layer, the required inner spline shape is eventually machined out. Therefore, the blade of the broach is tilted from front to back
- Q:Why don't carbon tools steel be used to make Broaches and gear cutters?
- Because of its hardness is too high, easy to crack, and if you do gear cutters and broaches, not only a few times will collapse.Therefore, Broaches and gear cutters must be cemented carbide.The carbon content of carbon tool steel is high, between 0.65-1.35%, and belongs to sub eutectoid, eutectoid or eutectoid steel. The carbon tool steel can get higher hardness and wear resistance after heat treatment, and the core has good toughness. The annealing hardness is low (not more than HB207), and the processing performance is good. However, when the working temperature reached 250 DEG C, the hardness and wear resistance of steel decreased rapidly, the hardness decreased to below HRC60, and the hardenability of this kind of steel was low. Larger tools can not be quenched (water quenched by 15mm), and when water is quenched, the hardness of the surface hardened layer differs greatly from that of the central part. Cause the tool to deform easily when it is quenched. In addition, the range of the quenching temperature is narrow and the temperature should be strictly controlled during quenching. Prevent overheating, decarburization and deformation.
- Q:Pull the rifling when rotating or broach tube rotation or both rotation??
- The pipe is fixed and the cutter head can be taken into consideration with the percussion drill at the top of the drill bit, not knowing what exactly. Only know that grinding, and pull a tube, do not rub, do not change the knife!
- Q:Machining center spindle broach can not reach the designated position, how to adjust?
- Transfer the nut of the pull rod and remove the main plate
- Q:Is there an expert who knows the broach?!
- A machine tool spindle broach mechanism, a spindle is in threaded inside a broach broach rod is connected with a rod, claw clamping device for clamping or loosening cutter, broach rod sleeve is provided with a force pushing device, force pushing device comprises a pushing rod and a wedge block, wedge block with double the inclined plane respectively a wedge-shaped groove and a push rod and inclined broach rod are wedged, to pull the rod with tight broach, forcing a push device component section shape is round, can keep dynamic balance and achieve good purpose of high-speed operation.
The quality policy is "customer satisfaction". We aim to meet the customers' requirements. With high quality products and competitive price, we have customers in Europe, America, Canada, Australia, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions.This approach of subcontracting offers you technical support in the engineering phase, speed in the prototyping phases, flexibility in the pre-production phase and low piece prices in the volume production phase.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range