OEM Mono solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:How many solar panels do you need to power a house?
- Depends on the size of the house and the average number of sunny days in your location, and how careful you are with your usage. Many houses too have solar panels that only provide part of the electricity needed. A medium sized house in a sunny climate might need a 4.0 kW system, which could mean6 x 250W solar panels,a roof area of 27 sq meters.The average energy use in a sunny country like Australia is 20 kW of electricity a day. To catch that much electricity on your roof you need a 4.0 kW system. In Australia you can buy reasonable quality systems for about $2 a watt (factoring in federal government rebates). This means a 4.0 kW system might cost $8,500. This is not cheap, so it makes sense to cut down your energy use first. :)
- Q:LED Lantern Charged via 6 volt solar panel?
- You okorder.com/... ] But I would suggest you contact . If you email, be prepared to provide more detailed specifications on your 6 volt solar panel and lantern data. You may just have to purchase a RECHARGEABLE 6V 4ah battery from them. Best of wishes.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Yes or one could say that Solar Panel is a simple and easy way to say photovoltaic array.
- Q:Solar Panel for a Science Project? Lamp as Light Source? How will this work?
- Q:Do solar panels shine/have luster? Please help me. Easy ten points!?
- Solar panels reflect less sun than a piece of window glass, and people aren't harmed by the sun's reflection off windows. Also, solar panels tend to be tilted more or less directly toward the sun, so the light that they reflect is back at the sun, not down into the street or yard where people are. Those huge power tower concentrating solar thermal plants have a brilliant light reflected off the boiler. But those are put out in the desert, away from people.
- Q:kilowatt solar panel help?
- You would be amazed how often I have answered this question. The answer is that it depends on your latitude and local weather . Let's see if I can give you enough information so that you can determine the answer for yourself. A kW solar panel is rated at kW when it is exposed to a solar flux of kW/m^2 (called a peak sun hour). There are readily available tables of effective peak sun hours per day by city (see Reference ). Let's use Fairbanks, AK as an example (it is the first line of the table). Fairbanks get an average of 3.99 of peak sun hours per day on average. So your panel would produce 3.99 kW*hr per day on average.
- Q:how many solar panels and what type to power a laptop computer that has to be plugged in when in use?
- Yes. Basically, here's what you need (I'm keeping this general on purpose): The panels themselves -- how large an area depends on average power consumption and how much power you can get on average. That, in turn , depends on climate. You'd need more in Seattle than Tuscon, for example. I'd guess something in the neighborhod of 0 square feet. Depends also on haow many gadgets (printers, etc.) you have. You'll need a power storage system. Lithium gives you the best poser density (of off-the-shelf stuff) but an ordinary car battery works well and is reliable. And, of course, a control system to manage the power generation/storage/use so everything works together without that annoying smell that tells you you just cooked a few hundred bucks worth of equuipment! :)
- Q:Are solar panels worth it?
- Is an SUV worth it? I have passed many of them off in the ditch while my 2wd truck keeps going on icy roads. Unless you own a company and need the SUV it will never pay for itself. Is a huge house worth it? I can live in a 8X6 foot house perfectly well. Unless you rent rooms out in the large house it will never pay for itself. Solar panels are statements to others like a house or vehicle, except they will actually pay for themselves over many years. Don't expect to get rich off them, but look at it as doing your part to cut down on pollution, become more self sufficient or whatever. The exception is if you build a house far from the grid. A friend was quoted $40,000 per mile to install grid tied power to her house out in the woods. Solar panels paid for themselves the first year there.
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- Typical solar panels like Engineer describes require a lot of space. A single panel may only light a single light bulb. You may want to look into a different way of generating electricity with solar, it doesn't use a cell to turn the sunlight into electricity, instead it uses mirrors to focus the sunlight onto a pipe between the mirrors. The heat causes water or another liquid in the pipe to boil and the steam created turns a turbine that produces the electricity. It has the potential to be less high-tech, more forgiving of minor design and structural problems and more affordable. I don't know of any system that is privately available but you can get more info at the link below. They're building a full test facility in Nevada right now. You could presumably cobble something like this up on your own.
- Q:Powering an air conditioner via solar panels?
- Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range