OEM Mono sun power solar panels from 5W to 300W--- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
We can offer:
- Q:Are solar panels only effective in places where there is an abundance of sunlight?
- But int the summer months you will have longer days than someone on the equator. Depending on your local power company, you may be able to back feed into the grid and draw back out the same amount a few months later.
- Q:Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- : Mostly produce heat 2: Keep Clean, trim branches, over hanging shrubs, and things like that.
- Q:Will a 3w Solar Panel Charge A 55ah Car Battery?
- To charge a 2V lead acid battery, you pretty much have to put almost 24V across it and it's only 50% efficient at charging so if your solar panel does put out 3W, you can expect 3/24/2 or /6th of an amp in usable charging. Therefore, from a flat battery, it would take 55*6 or 880 hours to charge the battery. If you assume about 6 hours of usable sunlight per day, that would be 47 days not taking into consideration the normal leakage that lead acid batteries have. It's quite likely that the leakage rate will be greater than the charging rate and the battery will never charge. You'll need a bigger solar panel.
- Q:What are solar panels made of?
- Solar panels are slabs of semi-conductor metal. Technically speaking, they are a slab of silicon semi-conductor doped or added with impurities to make it a better conductor. Solar panels could also be made of Gallium Arsenide which is a semi-conductor metal exclusively used in photo-voltaic cells.The silicon slabs are polished and glossed before doping. After processing, for protection, a thin glass layer is embossed on the solar cells slab. Silicon also is shiny and reflects about 35% of sunlight. Hence, an anti-reflective coating is usually applied over the slabs to reduce the amount of sunlight lost.
- Q:Does anyone know a good company to buy solar panels from?
- DRI Roofing. They are coming out with some of the best technology for solar panels. I know they have a different branch for the solar panel division, but i don't remember it right now.
- Q:How many Solar Panels for my Pool?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
- Q:Joule Thief vs Solar Panel?
- Solar panels convert light energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of around 5%. A SMALL solar panel will only produce a small amount of power (watts) your joule thief circuit wont help because as you draw more current from the solar panel the voltage will drop; and your joule thief circuit just reduces the efficiency of the whole system Try adding another solar cell in series to get more voltage and more power.
- Q:how do i pick out solar panels to match my battery bank?
- If okorder.com/... yet, it's worth browsing the off-grid section. 8 peak equivalent sun hours a day on average is very achievable with tracking, but are you sure you really want to spend on tracking? It's a lot of trouble and expense - might be cheaper just to get more panels. Also be aware that when you have a lead-acid battery bank capable of (say) 000 Ah, that is the capacity that the batteries could supply as a one-shot deal. If you ever took that much from them, they would be ruined. Typically, you would try to take only 20% of the capacity before recharging, although some batteries let you take 50%, with reduced life. Have you considered wiring the batteries as 36 volts? There would be more efficiency, and less problems with equalizing the batteries when charging. Unless 2 volts is really the output that you need most. Sorry to redirect you, but I can't recommend that forum too highly. Lots of considerations.
- Q:Wattage on soldering iron for solar panel?
- Rosin okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range