OEM Mono sun power solar panels from 5W to 300W--- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
We can offer:
- Q:Solar panel wiring trouble.?
- You are probably wiring them incorrectly: with the positive on panel A connected to negative on panel B; and the negative on panel A connected to the positive on panel B. If you want then connected in parallel, connect the positive on panel A to the positive on panel B and the negative on panel A connected to the negative on panel B. But you will only get vdc. You can't get .5 volts from two volt sources. You can get 2 volts by connecting the panels in series.
- Q:How to prepare solar panels?
- Unfortunately, okorder.com/ You could make your own solar water heater, and poasibly save money that way. You could pay a professional to install solar panels for you, and it might actually save money in the long run, depending on where you live. But the up-front investment is usually on the order of $0,000.
- Q:how does solar panels work?
- Solar panels collect solar radiation from the sun and actively convert that energy to electricity. Solar panels are comprised of several individual solar cells. These solar cells function similarly to large semiconductors and utilize a large-area p-n junction diode. When the solar cells are exposed to sunlight, the p-n junction diodes convert the energy from sunlight into usable electrical energy. The energy generated from photons striking the surface of the solar panel allows electrons to be knocked out of their orbits and released, and electric fields in the solar cells pull these free electrons in a directional current, from which metal contacts in the solar cell can generate electricity. The more solar cells in a solar panel and the higher the quality of the solar cells, the more total electrical output the solar panel can produce. The conversion of sunlight to usable electrical energy has been dubbed the Photovoltaic Effect. The photovoltaic effect arises from the properties of the p-n junction diode, as such there are no moving parts in a solar panel.
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:What is the cost of Solar Panels?
- That okorder.com
- Q:Anyone who knows or has Solar Panels?
- My sincere advice is forget about using a solar panel in your place. It is not suitable for your type of place.I am using three solar panel in my house. One is 30 watts driving an axial flow fan giving very good air for me and for my family people during day time. Another one is only 5 watts. Giving air for my face alone when I work on my lap top.Another 3 watts Panel I am using to determine the life of Panel that drives a mini motor for all the day time from the past 4 years.
- Q:What capacity solar panel do I need to charge batteries with a total capacity of 25,000 mAhours in 8 hours?
- 3 cells in series makes a 3.6volt 2.4AH battery. You multiply the volts but not the capacity. In parallel would be .2volts, triple capacity. So 4 packs in parallel is 9.8AH. Rule of thumb for charging a flat battery is divide capacity by 0 for amps and charge for 5 hours. amp at 6 volts is doable, that would be 6 watts People who make batteries and solar cells usually over-rate them so I doubt that a solar panel of less than 20 watts rating will fully charge these batteries if they are flat. I'd google to see how you might control the charge current with a simple circuit.
- Q:how do i build a solar electric panel for my home?
- Dear Matadora, Very good, good, good step to change your home electric supply to solar cell, because in long run, solar cell is cheaper. First you have to consider Power need for your house, eg. 200W, then you go to sellers and choose one with lowest price but best quality. After that you should assemble/attach your solar panel in place that gets most Sunlight, most probably in your roof. Attach them tightly, avoid burglar. Original solar cell current is DC. Current from solar cell placed first in several car batteries, so you could use electricity in night either. After that if your home appliances use DC, you could directly connect your appliances to batteries. But if your appliances need AC, current should be converted first from DC to AC use DC to AC converter. Car battery used to have 2 Volt DC. So if you need 220VAC, after DC converted into AC, then passed through transformer to increase voltage. Thank you very much Matadora.
- Q:Help choosing solar panels?
- Both might be bigger. When it is cloudy and little solar (iciness) you'll have a breeze. When it is nonetheless and sunny, you could have the solar. When the batteries are charged, extra vigour from the windmill can also be shunted right into a resistance heater in a water tank, preheating home water, decreasing that price. Downside of windmills: There is a few noise. you do desire a tower of a few form to get above treeline. It's mechanical, so it's going to want periodic renovation and would possibly holiday, or will put on out, or be broken in a windstorm. Panels will final for many years, simply have to be wiped clean of snow within the iciness, and washed off, in case you are living in a dusty subject. They are hard, however the glass can also be damaged.
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- You should read up on the different electrical units. You say .5 volts of energy, but this makes little sense. Energy is measured in Joules. Power in Watts. Solar panels will produce different voltages and currents, depending on the amount and angle of sunlight hitting them. Power = volts * amps. Before installing solar panels a home owner should do an energy audit to find out how much power they currently use - and how much that could be reduced with some easy changes. Solar panels are expensive, so it makes sense to reduce the amount that you need to install. In some places you can sell extra power back to your utility - so having extra panels might give you some small amount of money back - but this is rarely enough to justify the cost of the extra panels. I put 28 panels on my house (see picture in source URL). My utility has tiered pricing for electricity (first few kWh each month are cheap, but price for extra ones goes up in stages). My panels keep me from having to pay the higher rates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range