Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. 5-years limited warranty on materials and workmanship
2. 25-years limited warranty on power output: 10 years/90%, 25 years/80%
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
- Q:Solar panels and distance from the sun?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:so what do you all think about solar panels? are they worth it?
- It okorder.com He has a modest system, and soon will be uploading some useful informaiton on cosntructing smaller solar arrays from individual small cells salvaged from various items. At some point too he will cover converting some items people would not really think of to running on 2 volts that once were 20 VAC items. I know the author.. so I get previews. If you post a question in his comments on some aspect or detail or if something is not real clear, he will try to address them too.
- Q:how to make a solar panel?
- All you need to do is to learn how to build solar panel to produce your own electrical energy through solar panels. These solar panels take and keep the energy from the sun and turn it into usable electrical energy that we can use every day in our ordinary lives. Generally, the majority of people that knew about solar panels think that they won't benefit from its use because they just work in sunny areas. That isn’t the case. In fact, the new generation of solar panels can produce a lot of electrical energy even on rainy weathers. Learning how to build solar panel is very easy: first they need to be installed (most of the time, on the roof of homes) and then they take the energy from the rays of sunshine and convert it from solar energy to electrical energy. Solar panels must be kept from shading, as shaded cells draw energy for themselves from other cells. Things you need to know: . Solar panels using monocrystalline cells have high conversion efficiency, and take up less space, but lack shade protection. 2. Solar panels using polycrystalline cells have even higher conversion efficiency, take up even less space, but still lack shade protection. 3. Solar panels using amorphous silicon cells have lower conversion efficiency, and take up more space, but do have shade protection. This can be especially important on a sailboat. Once you have determined the size and number of solar panels needed, you will be better able to determine where they will be placed. The best places depend on the roof's length and size of the panels. Take your time and think it through. The simple answer to how to build solar panel is none other than the sun. Select locations that will get maximum sunlight without shaded spots. In placing solar panels, consider the use of extra bars/braces to secure the panels. You obviously want them to remain stable.
- Q:A Question about Solar panels?
- You are missing one bit of information in order to get an answer. Watts = Volts x Amps Find out how many amps the collector can put out and you can then plug in the numbers into the equation and get your answers.
- Q:How much does it cost a factory to make a solar panel?
- Making okorder.com/
- Q:How do Solar Panels work?
- A solar panel is a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity or heat. It transfers energy from the sun into electricity or heat which can be used by (for example) nearby buildings. Solar panels can be made so that the sun's energy excites the atoms in a silicon layer between two protector panels. The atoms split up and the electrons travel down wires into the home for electricity. Solar panels were in use over one hundred years ago for hot water heating in homes. Solar panels can also be made with a specially shaped mirror that concentrates light onto a tube of oil. The oil then heats up, and travels through a vat of water, instantly boiling it. The steam created turns a turbine for power. 
- Q:Do they make solar panels like this?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:how many solar panels and what type to power a laptop computer that has to be plugged in when in use?
- Yes. Basically, here's what you need (I'm keeping this general on purpose): The panels themselves -- how large an area depends on average power consumption and how much power you can get on average. That, in turn , depends on climate. You'd need more in Seattle than Tuscon, for example. I'd guess something in the neighborhod of 0 square feet. Depends also on haow many gadgets (printers, etc.) you have. You'll need a power storage system. Lithium gives you the best poser density (of off-the-shelf stuff) but an ordinary car battery works well and is reliable. And, of course, a control system to manage the power generation/storage/use so everything works together without that annoying smell that tells you you just cooked a few hundred bucks worth of equuipment! :)
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Good question I am uncomfortable doing my child's homework so I will not complete the assignment for you. I am also always willing to help. Having the kWh is a great start. You must also ask the question when you size a system is there any way to reduce this load. Each kWh that you do not have to produce saves significant cost to the system. Next what type of system grid tied or off grid the two systems will have very different size needs and overall cost. I googled PV system sizing and got the below link. at first glance I like it. You can do the same for system cost. I also included a trade link for your review factors in sizing system type amount of bill offsetting geographic location site location track mounted or fixed and more Should you need additional help you can email me I will not do your work for you but I can either verify it or point you in the right direction
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- portable storage tank would be lead acid batteries. Use only marine sealed type for safety, about $300 each. You will need a charge controller to control the charging of the batteries. If you don't get enough sunlight, then the only alternative (aside from using the roof) is to get more panels. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range