|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
OEM Mono sun power solar panels --- Factory direct sale
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:What are the limits of solar panels?
- I believe solar panels gather enough energy from the sun in the daytime.I don't own one therefore I AM not a 00% sure unless it runs on batteries,generator or alternator.Who knows it just may plug up at night.
- Q:Solar Panel HELP?
- The only way it pays off is if your energy supplier or state refunds half or more of the cost. Even then, could take 20 years or more to pay off depending on your electrical usage. Most people are either misguided or doing it to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Q:Solar panel setup?
- I hope you have some instructions. You need safety switches and fuses in the circuit. What voltage/currents are you running? Don't burn the house down or get electrocuted please. DC can be very dangerous.
- Q:Silicon, Polychristaline, or Solar Panel?
- Let’s start off and discuss the three main types of photovoltaic (PV) panels: Monocrystalline Solar Panels - Monocrystalline cells are cut from a block of silicon that has been grown from a single crystal.These tend to be the most efficient, but also the most expensive solar panels. They have been considered the go-to panels for the last couple decades, and also boast being the oldest and most dependable. Polycrystalline Solar Panels - Polycrystalline cells are cut from multifaceted silicon crystal. They don’t come from a single piece of silicon crystal, but rather from many different crystals. These solar panels tend to be less efficient than monocrystalline solar panels of the same size. This means a 200 Watt Monocrystalline panel will usually be smaller than a 200 Watt Polycrystalline panel. Thin Film or Amorphous Solar Panels - These panels are not made up of any crystals. They are actually a thin layer of silicon deposited on a substrate or base material like metal or glass. Thin film solar panels tend to be the least efficient per square foot, but they are also the cheapest. The best application for amorphous panels is if you have a large amount of surface area and space doesn’t matter.
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- No solar panel creates energy. The earliest solar panel of any form was probably the parabolic mirror as used, for example, to light the Olympic torch. That goes back to ancient times.
- Q:solar panels?
- For okorder.com/ for information on how to hooke it up your self. It is a DIY site.
- Q:Does anyone know a good company to buy solar panels from?
- a few months ago there was an article in pop sci about a company that has started to make solar panels at a fraction of the cost of what they used to be by using a printing style process instead of glass panel style they should hit the mass market soon that would be the best bet for a starting point to beat out price problems to allow a competitive edge they also had a article for low wind high power residential windmills for that could help in the alternative fuel push
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels (also known as solar modules) are the core of solar power systems and the most important part of solar power systems.
- Q:2V Solar panel directly to 2V inverter...and restult.?
- An 300W inverter will draw 25 amps from a car battery but the solar panel will only produce about 4 amps. By drawing too much power with the inverter you lowered the voltage so much in the panels wiring that the amp rating on the internal wiring was exceeded and they melted. Next, time run the panel to a voltage regulator, then the regulator to a car battery, then the battery to the inverter.
- Q:Solar Panel Help Please!?
- I will give you the tools to answer your own question. Here is the solar resource map: rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsr... Use it to look up the hours of peak equivalent sunlight per day in your area. For example, let's say it's 5 hours / day. Then per year you get 365 x 5 = 825 hours of sun Your panel is 20 watts, or 0.2 kW So the energy produced per year is 825 x .2 = 383 kWh You'll have to use the proper numbers for your own area, of course. Anyway, you can take that 383 kWh and determine how much it would cost at local electric rates. Never know, on some islands, it's $.00 per kWh. Check with your local electric company for rates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range