Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:connect sata hard drive to power?
- I wonder what type of SATA hard drive Thomas has.
- Q:My PC crushes and it won't start w/o power cable unplug!?
- Do a virus scan..
- Q:Acoustic Audio 10 inch home theatre powered subwoofer use speaker wire or subwoofer cable?
- Use a long RCA cable. If you use speaker wire - you have to run wires from the left/right outputs to the sub, then more wire from the sub to the left/right speakers. Then you have to tell your receiver your left/right speakers are LARGE and you do not have a sub to get things to work. A single long RCA cable is simpler. You can even make your own with pre-terminated CATV coax and some F-to-RCA-Male adapters from Radio Shack. Subwoofer signals work fine and do not need any kind of higher end RCA cable.
- Q:Computer Video Card Power?
- Different cards have different power requirements. Yes, you need to connect all of the power cables. For example the Radeon 5770 has only a single 6-pin connector and runs fine on a 450W power supply, while the Radeon 4870 and GTX 250 require two power connectors from 500-550W (or higher) psu. Cards draw some power directly from the slot (They can draw more under PCI-E 2.0 and later than version 1.1 or 1.0)
- Q:HELP PS3 POWER CABLE !!!!?
- If you guys in Italy use the one that is a right side up version is this =D then you should be fine. If bot you can buy a replacement cable for like $20 at a game store or best but or something like that.
- Q:What power cables do I need for this graphics card?
- It needs 150w through the 8 pin connector and 75w through the 6 pin connector, in addition to the 75w it draws through the PCI bus. You can see the connectors in pictures of the card. These are standard connectors on an ATX12V v2.2 power supply, but you will need to make sure the power supply says 2 x 6+2-Pin for PCI Express power connectors. One or two six-pin connectors alone isn't sufficient.
- Q:Where do i connect this power cable of graphics card on my motherboard?
- LZ okorder.com/
- Q:Running amp power cable outside of vehicle?
- Outside Power Cable
- Q:What is the difference between a trough bridge and a tray tray?
- Number tube, you can use the oil marker in the above to write the mark with, there are ready to write a digital, with a few numbers together to form a digital use. A line of both ends to be marked with the same mark, check to see the same mark to know is a line.
- Q:What type of plastic is a power cable made of? Thanks.?
- Power cable isn't made of plastic, it is copper or aluminum covered with PE, PVC, or PTFE plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range