Numerical Control Paper Core Rewinding Machine Feature
1.Structure of Description
1.High speed paper tube machine ,its speed can be upto 30M/Min when making a section size of tubes.
2.Equipped with double shafts digital cutting device, cutting table is working synchronism with tube, cutting precision is high.
3.Cutting table is formed by precise ball screw and high performance servo motor drive
4. Main motor is adopt vector type of high torque inverter for speed regulate ,electronic gear from second gears ,
and endless speed regulation from first gears.
5.Adopted PLC digital control system, and color touch screen man-machine interface.
2. Main Features
Steady and high quality
Good experience for export work
Wheel hub driving
Number of roll paper
Cutting blade motor
Rolling core matrix fixed way
Double noses single belt
Fixed length way
Angle adjusting machine
Speed of adjust and control
Synchronized follow system
Auto finished tube holder
Angle of belt
Wheel hub diameter
Wheel hub width
Scraping glue way
Stop when paper without
Auto giving glue
Screw pump 1.5KW
Auto giving lubricating oil
Hub max speed
Hub output strength
Driving chain type
- Q:The difference between wrapping and bagging is illustrated by the packing method,
- Wrapping machinery should have rolling, holding, brushing, packaging machinery, bagging, weighing, sealing.
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 5. low pressure molding. A touch or laminating method using a molding pressure equal to or less than 1.4 mpa.Low pressure molding is used to make reinforced plastic products. Reinforced materials such as glass fiber, textiles, asbestos, paper, carbon fibers, etc.. Most resins used are thermosetting, such as phenolic, epoxy, amino, unsaturated polyester, silicone and other resins.Low pressure molding includes bag pressing and spraying.(1) bag pressing forming. A method of forming a workpiece by applying fluid pressure to an elastomeric plastic between a rigid mold and an elastic bag by means of an elastic bag (or other flexible diaphragms). According to the different methods caused by fluid pressure, can generally be divided into pressure bag molding, vacuum bag molding and autoclave molding etc..(2) spray forming. When molding reinforced plastic products, a method of spraying a short cut of fibers and resins simultaneously onto a mold and solidifying them into an article by means of an airbrush is described.
- Q:Energy saving reform of packaging machine
- A) the main control circuit is composed of man-machine interface (text display), frequency converter and programmable logic controller (PLC), which constitute the control core;B) the temperature control circuit is composed of an intelligent temperature control meter, a solid state relay and a thermocouple element. The temperature control is accurate, the display is intuitive, and the setting is convenient;C) multi point tracking and detection by photoelectric switches and electromagnetic proximity sensors; 2) fully automatic pillow type working principle:With the improvement of automation, the operation, maintenance and routine maintenance of the packing machine are more convenient and simple, and the professional skill requirements of the operators are reduced. The quality of the product packaging is directly related to the temperature system, the speed accuracy of the main engine and the stability of the tracking system.
- Q:Vacuum packing machine for cooked food: can whole chicken, whole goose and whole duck be packed?
- Buddy, you go to Taobao to buy a few hundred vacuum packaging machine, the 3 days is no problem, I suggest you go to buy a good brand, this thing hundreds of, garbage is easy to bad, shelf life 3 days, basically no problem
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- Depending on the characteristics of your material, the speed is adjustable!
- Q:Adjustment of flat knife for packing machine
- Change a new one, in fact, the knife is very simple, and the ordinary knife is very cheap.If you don't understand, you can ask me
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Also, according to the use of composite PE or textile cloth, in order to improve the physical strength and tightness.Hope to help you.
- Q:Where is secondhand corrugated paper packaging machinery available?
- Start a small yellow cardboard box factory, they have the best business, began the purchase of machinery, plant hire.In an unfamiliar field, we should listen to the opinions of experienced people.Carton is a supporting product of consumer products, so to speak, as long as people have consumption, enterprises and products, there will be no lack of product packaging.
- Q:What are the main functions of packaging machinery?
- In order to meet the requirements of many customers, our company has learned from all aspects of the role of packaging machinery and equipment, so that we need customers for reference
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- (1) urea formaldehyde moulding powder;The resin powder of urea formaldehyde resin, commonly known as electric jade powder, is produced by wet process, such as tree ester, curing agent, filler, colorant, lubricant, stabilizer, plasticizer and so on1 Components(1) resin used for urea formaldehyde resin molding powder by condensation reaction degree is relatively shallow, the resin with low viscosity, easy dipping filler, and can ensure the long production cycle and drying after proper fluidity, condensate in the industrial use of urea and formaldehyde at low temperature (a mixture of dimethylol urea, urea and formaldehyde) are usually used. The ratio of 1:1.5 (molar ratio), the PH=8 (and temperature) 30 - 35 of all dissolved, adding urea oxalate was 0.3% - 0.33% and 0.88% - 0.54% of the oxalic acid, then the occurrence of exothermic reaction, temperature rise, temperature in 55 - 60 degrees, and strictly control the PH=5.5 - 6.5, 60 - 75min by urea formaldehyde resin is required. Because the condensation degree is low, in fact just over addition reaction, condensation reaction is mainly in the curing process.(2) the curing agent used in curing agent and pressing powder requires latent, usually oxalic acid, phthalic acid, two formic acid, benzoic acid, chloroacetic acid, etc.(3) packing material is the most commonly used pulp, followed by wood powder or inorganic fillers (glass fiber, asbestos, mica etc.). The pulp is wood as raw material, with sodium bisulfite, non soluble cellulose impurities to the wood, and then byThat is the pure cellulose bleaching. The amount of filler material for the total amount of 25%-32%, the amount is too small, the pressure of plastic powder fluidity big, product strength is low; on the contrary, the amount of excessive pressure, plastic powder fluidity decreases, the product surface is not smooth, water
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range