Order On-line Tracking
NT-8809 touch payment interactive kiosk
1. 19''durable steel payment kiosk system cabinet
2. 19''100% new Grade A+ TFT LCD monitor
3. 19‘’water proof, anti dust, anti-vandal touch screen
4. Powerful Embedded PC, integrated in a steel box
5. Bill acceptor&Validator, thermal printer
6. operating system, internet access
1) Touch Panel
a. Surface Acoustic Wave Touch screen or Resisstive or Infrared
b. Resolution: 4096*4096
c. Deviation of Error:±<1.0%
d. Surface Hardness: Mohs' hardness rating of 7
e. Hitting Life Expectancy: 50,000,000 cycle time
f. Operating Force: Touch force less than 100g(adjust allowed)
g. Support software: Windows, Linux...
2) 19 inch LCD monitor(100% new LG or Samsung monitor, Grade A+ monitor)
a. Resolution: 1280x1024
b. Brightness: 300cd/2
c. Contrast ration: 1000: 1
d. Contact Bounce : 5ms
e. Ratio: 4:3 or 16 : 9
f. lifelong: more than 50 000 hours
a. CPU: Intel E3400 CPU, or Intel Atom D525 1.8ghz CPU
b. low power and stable industrial mainboard, or G41 motherboard
c. Hard disk: Seagate 250GB(optional)
d. RAM: Kingmax DDRIII 2GB(optional)
e. Ports: USB ports, RS-232 ports, ports for mouse, Keyboard
f. load speaker, cooling fan, power supply...
4) payment kiosk system Frame:
a. 1.5mm cold rolled steel, durable, 2.0mm CRS available.
b. build in power control panel, and hi-fi-speaker.
c. RJ45 interface for internet access
The following devices are available:
1. Bluetooth connection, 3G modem, GPRS, Wifi
2. Control System(cpu / memory / hard disk)
3. Card Reader: RFID card reader, Non touch card reader, IC card reader,
Magnitci card swipe
4. high quality digital camera, webcam....
You are welcome to require to add one of the above devices, or some of the above devices or all of the above device.
Q1: Can dust damage electronics?
A: Dust and electronics do not make good friends. The thicker the layer of dust is on a
circuit board the more chance there is of a short depending on the nature of the dust.
Q2: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q3: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|