Order On-line Tracking
AISI 52100, ASTM E52100, DIN 1.3505,JIS SUJ2, GCr15
Length: 2000-13000mm or as required
Alloy Steel Bar
Usage and Applications
These steels are used for ball and roller bearing applications and are comprised of low carbon steels and high carbon through harden able steel.
First the famous 1C-1.5Cr steel from which the majority of bearings are made. Its structure is apparently well-understood and the focus is on purity in order to avoid inclusions which initiate fatigue during rolling contact. Then there is the M50 steel and its variants, from which bearings which serve at slightly higher temperatures in aeroengines are manufactured, based on secondary-hardened marten site.
Tapered roller bearing are generally used to support combined load mainly consisting of radial load. Their cups are separable for easy assembling ,During mounting and using, radial clearance and axial clearance can be adjusted and preloaded mounting can be made.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: ASTM 52100 Steel in seaworthy packing or on customer request; Packed in bundles with standard export sea-worthy package or as customer require
Delivery Detail: 45 days after confirmed
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF ou as customer's required
MOQ: 25 tons or at customer's demands. If the quantity is good, the price will be better.
Processing of Bearing Steel Round Bar
The processing of Bearing Steel Round Bar is hot rolled (strictly control sulphur, phosphorus and non-metallic inclusions content and distribution)
Chemical Composition of Bearing Steel Round Bar
Equal or less than
All products' chemical composition and specification can be design according to customers' requirement.
1. According to national standard (GB) for our products, if not, supply according to national standards (GB) or agreement.
2. We can not only provide electric furnace +LF+VD and electros lag re-melting (ESR) steel forging materials, but also forging products of piece, bar, etc.
3. Our company is equipped with roll equipment and can provide our customers with roll billets or finished.
4. Please send us your detailed specifications when inquire. We will reply to you ASAP.
5. Certificate of quality is issued in English, in addition the normal terms, production process, the mechanical property (yield strength, tensile strength, elongation and hardness. forged ratio, UT test result, Grain size, heat treatment methods and the sample of is shown on the certificate of quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|