Specifications of Non-woven Geotextile for Road Construction
material:polyester staple fibre
Functions of Non-woven Geotextile for Road Construction
The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the groundsill, different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different.granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings.
The highway, railway, soil-stone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc in which distributes the earth stress, prevents the side-displacement of the earth body and improves the earthbody stability.
It prevents the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the water and soil from being washed away
Technical Data Sheet of Non-woven Geotextile for Road Construction
Unit weight, g/m2
Weight tolerance, %
Break strength, ≥kN/m
CBR burst strength,
Tear strength, ≥kN
Width tolerance, %
Break elongation, %
EOS O90, mm
Vertical permeability coefficient, cm/s
- Q:Is the current tunnel construction, modular waterproof board (geotextile) is available?
- We use the soil is a geotech cloth waterproof board
- Q:Geotextile, one ton, replaced by a square meter how much money formula
- First look at how many grams of cloth, and then in addition to the number of square feet on how much money and then divided by the square to know how much money a square I plant geotextile
- Q:Geotextile testing standards
- [Geotextile testing standards] The current standard is: GB / T-2008 "geosynthetics filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile". For details
- Q:Do you want to put the geotextile and the impounded vegetables in the soil?
- No poison, you can rest assured that use. Geotextile raw materials are PET or PP, and the production of mineral water bottles of raw materials the same, without any side effects. Water storage board is the raw material is HDPE plastic. There is no harm to people. Geotextile and water storage board is mainly used in the roof garden or underground garage roof green. It is possible to store rainwater and protect the concrete at constant temperature. , Has been widely used in developed countries. At present the country is developing urban sponge project, the application of water storage board will be more extensive.
- Q:Where to sell waterproof geotextile
- Building materials market should have hope to help you
- Q:Stone cage slope is the first gravel or the first shop geotextile
- I am geotextile cloth
- Q:Why do you want to add 1 to the amount of geotextile
- There are overlapping area and loss, I am specializing in the production of geotextiles
- Q:Geotextile and geogrid anti-cracking which
- To see the specific situation, the general use of grille, I am specializing in the production of geotechnical materials
- Q:How to calculate the volume weight of polypropylene nonwoven geotextile
- This is not necessarily to see the light of the needle or heavy.
- Q:what is the purpose of geotextile on gabion walls.?
- Geotextiles are fabrics associated with soil, earth or rocks. Gabions were earth filled barricades meant to halt enemy fire during battle. I'm guessing geotextiles on gabion walls more effectively hold back the earth or filler. They might have well suited permeability or retentive qualities for gabions. There are a few other definitions for gabions. But this is the militaristic definition. Gabions are also used in dams and such. In this case, geotxtiles might have good properties for being submerged in water and still retaining whats inside the gabions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range