Order On-line Tracking
1. Description of Nonwoven Exhibition Carpet with Film Coated for Fair Exhibition
Exhibition carpet is also called Needle punched non woven carpet. It made of synthetic fiber by needle punched or weaving. The finished exhibition carpet is in cloth shape and the common width is 1-4 meters with length of 10 to 60 meters. It is divided into plain surface carpet, ribbed carpet, velour carpet, fire resistance carpet and carpet with film etc.
2. Features of Nonwoven Exhibition Carpet with Film Coated for Fair Exhibition
Product can be customized.
With a complete set of imported production line and test equipments.
Good after-sale tracking and service.
Promptly delivery. small order is welcome.
3. Specifications of Nonwoven Exhibition Carpet with Film Coated for Fair Exhibition
Nonwoven Exhibition Carpet.
polyester short fiber.
1m-4m (or as client’s request. )
1mm-8mm (or according to customers' requirement).
Length per roll
20m-60m (or as per customer' s request)
200g-650g per square meter.
Plain (With film) or stripe, velour, Jacquard.
Foam, glue, PVC or don’ t add anything.
Rolls with PE film or woven geo textile or as your requests.
Many colors available (above 100 colors)
Bolivar, Australia, Japan, USA, Denmark ,Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Switzerland, Singapore,
Spain, India, Pakistan, Germany, Britain, etc.a and other places.
1. Soft, damp proofing, keeping warm, ventilating, air ventilate, pastel clour, style novelty.
We can make test strictly in every produce step and ensure the quality during the whole produce
Suitable for wedding use, exhibition hall , corridors,commercial office, jubilati
4. Images of Nonwoven Exhibition Carpet with Film Coated for Fair Exhibition
1) Where it could be applicated?
It's Suitable for gangway, corridors and exhibitions, indoor or outdoor decoration, meeting room, trade fairs, etc.
2) Are free samples available?
Yes. But express delivery cost is to be collected and we will pay it back after confirming the order.
3) What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to
get the products at your country.
4) What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|